RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Not that I don't appreciate the effort...but I don't have a flash drive. And when I tried to copy to my phone and laptop.... It want to open as zip....I refer to my earlier replies re zip files... Again thanks though it much appreciated.
Have you tried to download them directly on your ps3?

Tatsuya Shima RUF CTR Yellowbird "Blackbird" '87 Wangan Midnight

Tuned to replicate Wangan Midnight Blackbird Early Days Stage 1
Comfort Soft

Special Stage Route 7_27.jpg

CAR : RUF CTR Yellowbird '87
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs

Horsepower: 462 HP / 468PS at 6000 RPM
Torque: 407.9 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1165 kg
Ballast : 101 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 38 / 62 as in real life
Performance Points: 526

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY - the Blackbird has roll cage in the manga + anime.
Wheels : +1 Inch Up BBS RS or OZ Racing Botticelli III painted in Saddle Tan ( from Chevrolet Corvette Coupe C2 '63 )
Car Paint : Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - Swift Springs with Street/Track Tuned JRZ RS Pro Coilover Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 123 - Real life based - Alternate Ride Height F/R : lowered 110 110 or street 123 123 ( Loose )
Spring Rate: 10.00 12.98 - Alternate Track Oriented Spring Rate F/R : 10.00 13.75
Dampers (Compression): 6 6
Dampers (Extension): 4 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 1
Camber Angle: 0.3 0.3 ( use zero camber for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.18 0.35

LSD -Paul Guard LSD 30/80
Initial Torque : 22
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 48

Special Stage Route 7_28.jpg

Brake Balance:
3/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 4/4 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes

Shima's Blackbird, this version is his early story car. With stock power, the car is still capable of hitting 300kmh.

For this replica, I used real life springs ratio, taken from 930 Turbo with JRZ RS Pro Coilover Damper kit, Swift main springs and helper springs were used. I adapted the setup with stiffer spring rate as the real car has 1040kg dry weight, and this Blackbird tips the scale at 1165kg. I have to add ballast and install weight reduction as I wanted to also replicate the real car weight distribution at 38/62 ( based on 930 Turbo ). Some even reported to have 37/63 with mods, but I can't afford to have that as it will increase the weight even more.

Damper has been tuned in to support the new weight balance, rear damper is set to give the best possible traction on medium speed to high speed corners as it will live as a Wangan car.

LSD uses Paul Guard with 30/80 setup, I adapted the LSD with medium locking on acceleration and high locking on braking side, preload also on medium. A balance for comfort and sports tire.

Gearing remains stock, as I felt the top speed is more than adequate.

I tuned and tested the car at various tracks from Tsukuba, SSR7, Ascari, Willow Springs, Bathurst, Brands Hatch GP, and Silverstone GP.

When tested at Tsukuba it managed to easily rival Ferrari F40 real world lap time at 1:03.73. The Blackbird did 1:03.70 with comfort soft :eek: and I see more time to be gained. The Blackbird also drives great at Ascari, easily capable of 2:30s lap.

The Blackbird also tested at SSR7, and I like it there, drives very well on comfort soft :P

I look forward for feedback on the car - power figure and visual parts :

ENJOY :cheers:

UPDATE : Added optional street ride height.

Last edited:
In anticipation to this car, I ran it on Tsukuba to see what kind of baseline I could manage to set up. This is a fun car to drive on its own, so it will be interesting to compare this ride after it has your tune applied.

:) Got the Blackbird updated, aim for 1:03s at Tsukuba on Comfort Soft :P I tested it on SH for 1 lap, low 1:02s, easily capable of 1:01s :D

Tatsuya Shima RUF CTR Yellowbird "Blackbird" '87 Wangan Midnight

Tuned to replicate Wangan Midnight Blackbird Early Days Stage 1
Comfort Soft

CAR : RUF CTR Yellowbird '87
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs

Horsepower: 462 HP / 468PS at 6000 RPM
Torque: 407.9 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1165 kg
Ballast : 101 kg
Weight Distribution : 38 / 62 as in real life
Performance Points: 526

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY - the Blackbird has roll cage in the manga + anime.
Wheels : +1 Inch Up BBS RS or OZ Racing Botticelli III painted in Saddle Tan ( from Chevrolet Corvette Coupe C2 '63 )
Car Paint : Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - Swift Springs with Street/Track Tuned JRZ RS Pro Coilover Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 123 - Real life based - Alternate Ride Height F/R : 110 110 ( Loose )
Spring Rate: 10.00 12.98 - Alternate Track Oriented Spring Rate F/R : 10.00 13.75
Dampers (Compression): 6 6
Dampers (Extension): 4 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 1
Camber Angle: 0.3 0.3 ( use zero camber for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.18 0.35

LSD -Paul Guard LSD 30/80
Initial Torque : 22
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 48

Brake Balance:
3/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 4/4 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes

Shima's Blackbird, this version is his early story car. With stock power, the car is still capable of hitting 300kmh.

For this replica, I used real life springs ratio, taken from 930 Turbo with JRZ RS Pro Coilover Damper kit, Swift main springs and helper springs were used. I adapted the setup with stiffer spring rate as the real car has 1040kg dry weight, and this Blackbird tips the scale at 1165kg. I have to add ballast and install weight reduction as I wanted to also replicate the real car weight distribution at 38/62. Some even reported to have 37/63 with mods, but I can't afford to have that as it will increase the weight even more.

Damper has been tuned in to support the new weight balance, rear damper is set to give the best possible traction on medium speed to high speed corners as it will live as a Wangan car.

LSD uses Paul Guard with 30/80 setup, I adapted the LSD with medium locking on acceleration and high locking on braking side, preload also on medium. A balance for comfort and sports tire.

Gearing remains stock, as I felt the top speed is more than adequate.

I tuned and tested the car at various tracks from Tsukuba, SSR7, Ascari, Willow Springs, Bathurst, Brands Hatch GP, and Silverstone GP.

When tested at Tsukuba it managed to easily rival Ferrari F40 real world lap time at 1:03.73. The Blackbird did 1:03.70 with comfort soft :eek: and I see more time to be gained. The Blackbird also drives great at Ascari, easily capable of 2:30s lap.

The Blackbird also tested at SSR7, and I like it there, drives very well on comfort soft :P

I look forward for feedback on the car - power figure and visual parts :

:banghead: I won't even say my time at this point :embarrassed:

Something about me and cs tires just don't mix. I will say this though. This car by far has more mechanical grip than the F40. As you can actually feel the physics IMO, opposed to the F40 where you feel like you are on ice.

:banghead: I won't even say my time at this point :embarrassed:

Something about me and cs tires just don't mix. I will say this though. This car by far has more mechanical grip than the F40. As you can actually feel the physics IMO, opposed to the F40 where you feel like you are on ice.

That's what camber can do to a car ;), lower the F40 camber to 0.3 or 0.00, front and back, and feel the grip :D You are free to fine tune the camber, the settings I posted are just for reference really to show what used in real life :) If you want more performance, lower the camber, coz PD screws it up :lol:

That's what camber can do to a car ;), lower the F40 camber to 0.3 or 0.00, front and back, and feel the grip :D You are free to fine tune the camber, the settings I posted are just for reference really to show what used in real life :) If you want more performance, lower the camber, coz PD screws it up :lol:

Agreed. How could they mess up the camber so bad on GT6?? I mean its an import part of the theme of realism for PD.

I will double check however I believe I already brought the camber down on the F40 considerably.

Now as for this 911. On SH tires I managed to get her into the low 1:02.2xx. I dunno about the 1:01's..maybe if I were to change the tranny...put the 5 or 6 speed. I mean with the current tranny on this short track... I am using 2 gears.. 2nd and 3rd..with a quick pop into 4th bringing me down to 6000rpm...

To tell you the truth I really just need more traction when getting on the fuel at corner exit :D and I would be happier than a pig in you know what:lol:

OK...so I went back yo the F40 CS tires 1:03.4xx... On SH tires I am @ 1:01.4xx As far as bringing the F40 into the 1:02's on CS...possible yes...probable?? Mmmm not for me anyway with the current set up. I have a little more moment in that camber I will adjust and let you know...with the SH tire... The F40 is fastest at the moment on Tsukuba.

Last edited:
Could you try to make replicas of the following cars, please?
BMW M4 Coupe DTM (480 CV)
Mercedes C63 AMG DTM (500 CV)
Audi RS5 DTM (based on RS6) (460 CV)
Mercedes-Benz CLK AMG 55 (to replicate the DTM version) (450 CV)
Audi TT 1.8T Quattro (to replicate the DTM version) (440 CV)
Opel Vectra (to replicate the DTM Version) (476 CV)

These cars are from Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters

I think that dtm cars aren't replicable, because they have nothing in common with their road legal counterpart, apart from the name, roof line and headlights :lol:

Could you try to make replicas of the following cars, please?
BMW M4 Coupe DTM (480 CV)
Mercedes C63 AMG DTM (500 CV)
Audi RS5 DTM (based on RS6) (460 CV)
Mercedes-Benz CLK AMG 55 (to replicate the DTM version) (450 CV)
Audi TT 1.8T Quattro (to replicate the DTM version) (440 CV)
Opel Vectra (to replicate the DTM Version) (476 CV)

These cars are from Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters

I'm not sure some of those cars can reach the target power :) I will make a note of them, but for now, I wanted to finish the rest of GT3 cars and Wangan Midnight and also the real life worklist. Once those are done, I will make a new list of cars to be done :)

I'm not sure some of those cars can reach the target power :) I will make a note of them, but for now, I wanted to finish the rest of GT3 cars and Wangan Midnight and also the real life worklist. Once those are done, I will make a new list of cars to be done :)
Alright. Just take your time. Is only one tune per week, right?

Agreed. How could they mess up the camber so bad on GT6?? I mean its an import part of the theme of realism for PD.

I will double check however I believe I already brought the camber down on the F40 considerably.

Now as for this 911. On SH tires I managed to get her into the low 1:02.2xx. I dunno about the 1:01's..maybe if I were to change the tranny...put the 5 or 6 speed. I mean with the current tranny on this short track... I am using 2 gears.. 2nd and 3rd..with a quick pop into 4th bringing me down to 6000rpm...

To tell you the truth I really just need more traction when getting on the fuel at corner exit :D and I would be happier than a pig in you know what:lol:

OK...so I went back yo the F40 CS tires 1:03.4xx... On SH tires I am @ 1:01.4xx As far as bringing the F40 into the 1:02's on CS...possible yes...probable?? Mmmm not for me anyway with the current set up. I have a little more moment in that camber I will adjust and let you know...with the SH tire... The F40 is fastest at the moment on Tsukuba.

You can try run with rear zero camber and some camber at the front, to reduce oversteer on exit, this will also add understeer on entry, you can try 0.2 to 0.5 at the front :) Increasing rear toe close to 0.40 also might help.

Alright. Just take your time. Is only one tune per week, right?

That's the minimum :) Yes.

Currently I am testing the Mclaren MP4 12C GT3 at Bathurst and Silverstone GP, I am also experimenting with camber this time, will have 3 sets of suspension alignment setup. The usual 0.2 camber and usual toe, then 2 level of camber and toe, these gives certain driving sensation that I also like, not necessarily as quick as zero camber, but fun nonetheless and lap time becomes closer to real life times.

Hey Ridox, I've been using alot of your GT3 replica cars and I was wondering what others you plan to make? (The jaguar seems to be the only blancpain car left that you haven't done)

Hey Ridox, I've been using alot of your GT3 replica cars and I was wondering what others you plan to make? (The jaguar seems to be the only blancpain car left that you haven't done)

I did the Emil Frey Jaguar G3 :

Emil Frey Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07 G3 Blancpain Replica
Tuned to replicate Emil Frey Jaguar G3 Blancpain version
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

timthumb.php

CAR : Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 500 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque : 489.3 ft-lb at 4900 RPM
Power Limiter at : 92.3%
Weight: 1355 kg
Ballast : 2 kg
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47
Performance Points: 533

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real Jaguar G3 has roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Large Standard Type C
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type A
Height +4 and Width +20
Wheels : Standard Size RAYS 57Xtreme in Silver
Car Paint : Mariner Blue from Maxda MX5 '89

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - KW Springs and Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 65 65
Spring Rate: 19.00 16.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 6
Dampers (Extension): 6 9
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.07

LSD - 2 Way LSD
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 14
Braking Sensitivity: 16

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Ricardo 6 Speed
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 3.995
Set Auto Max Speed at 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.054
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.238
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.300 ( adjust according to track )

AERO
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/2, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 4/5 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
A work in progress base tune replica for Emil Frey Jaguar G3. The car is much slower than the Camaro GT3 road car. With more than 100kg over weight, the lowest it can go is around 1350+kg :(. Still with Blancpain power figure 500HP, the car is a few seconds off pace.

I am thinking of increasing power to match power/weight ratio of the real car.

Suspension and LSD are tuned for base setup, the car has bad habits of breaking away mid corner on medium to high speed curves. This has been lessened, but can still appear.

Feel free to leave any feedback about the car :D

UPDATE : Credits goes to @danbojte for the feedback, tune has been updated with lower front ARB at 2, neutral front toe, lower LSD accel and brake, as well as no ABS wheel brake balance recommendation. Thanks 👍

I will release McLaren MP4 12C and Ford GT GT3 soon.

I tested it at Tsukuba and Bathurst for a few laps, but I haven't tried it at Nordschleife.

No worries :)

I've started my build. Just one little thing...You've chosen the Ray's 57 Extreme. However looking closely at the photos of this car...are they not the BBS LM-R?

Also the wing doesn't appear to have the curve..more like E maybe?....nope my bad...found more pics and the wing does have that contour to it, so maybe it could have both versions??...the wheels however the more I look at it are the BBS LM-R

Last edited:

OK...first impressions of this build....Awesome! This car has amazing grip and feel. I've only taken around Bathurst a couple of laps, of which haven't done much running there since your Audi R-8 build lol. Will have to tweak the final gear as I am running out of legs on that long stretch and hitting the rev limiter...also might...put a little camber in up front...congrats...will share a some video once I've done some laps on the other tracks :cheers:

Hey Rodox, so I tuned that Jag, and have to say it handled very good. There is nothing bad I can really say about this tune. The only thing I think worth mentioning is that if you're going to run on bumpy tracks like Nordschleife you'll need to tweak the dampers IMO, cause she like to play Hop Scotch every time she even gets a near a bump lol. Bathurst it wasn't noticeable until I got on that long last stretch, where I also found out I needed more legs and it the rev limiter. Ride height may also need to be adjusted.

Anyway here are video of the three tracks that I ran to share....thanks for the tunes, I really enjoyed setting building this car and testing based on your setup :cheers:

First is Mount Panorama, Bathurst Australia. Correction, In my narration I say that I am on RS. That is incorrect. I am on RH's.

Next up is Tsukuba, Japan

Finally, Nordschleife, Nurburgring Germany

Last edited:
I've started my build. Just one little thing...You've chosen the Ray's 57 Extreme. However looking closely at the photos of this car...are they not the BBS LM-R?
Also the wing doesn't appear to have the curve..more like E maybe?....nope my bad...found more pics and the wing does have that contour to it, so maybe it could have both versions??...the wheels however the more I look at it are the BBS LM-R

OK...first impressions of this build....Awesome! This car has amazing grip and feel. I've only taken around Bathurst a couple of laps, of which haven't done much running there since your Audi R-8 build lol. Will have to tweak the final gear as I am running out of legs on that long stretch and hitting the rev limiter...also might...put a little camber in up front...congrats...will share a some video once I've done some laps on the other tracks :cheers:

I just like the way the spokes stands out on the RAYS, I will add BBS LM-R on the tune.
:cheers:

Hey Rodox, so I tuned that Jag, and have to say it handled very good. There is nothing bad I can really say about this tune. The only thing I think worth mentioning is that if you're going to run on bumpy tracks like Nordschleife you'll need to tweak the dampers IMO, cause she like to play Hop Scotch every time she even gets a near a bump lol. Bathurst it wasn't noticeable until I got on that long last stretch, where I also found out I needed more legs and it the rev limiter. Ride height may also need to be adjusted.

Anyway here are video of the three tracks that I ran to share....thanks for the tunes, I really enjoyed setting building this car and testing based on your setup :cheers:

First is Mount Panorama, Bathurst Australia

Thanks Nomad, the tune is considered a base, so if you feel the need to soften the damper or increase the ride height on certain track like Nordschleife, do it :) Unique tracks requires some tweaks here and there, there's no single magic tune that works on all tracks :)

Emil Frey Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07 G3 Blancpain Replica
Tuned to replicate Emil Frey Jaguar G3 Blancpain version

timthumb.php

CAR : Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07

Specs
Horsepower: 500 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque : 489.3 ft-lb at 4900 RPM
Power Limiter at : 92.3%
Weight: 1355 kg
Ballast : 2 kg
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47
Performance Points: 533

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real Jaguar G3 has roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Large Standard Type C
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type A
Height +4 and Width +20
Wheels : Standard Size RAYS 57Xtreme or BBS LM-R in Silver
Car Paint : Mariner Blue from Maxda MX5 '89

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - KW Springs and Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 65 65
Spring Rate: 19.00 16.00
Dampers (Compression): 5 6
Dampers (Extension): 6 9
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.07

LSD - 2 Way LSD
Acceleration Sensitivity: 14
Braking Sensitivity: 16

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Ricardo 6 Speed
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 3.995
Set Auto Max Speed at 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.054
2nd 2.235
3rd 1.764
4th 1.473
5th 1.238
6th 1.037
Set Final : 3.300 ( adjust according to track )

AERO
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/2, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 4/5 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
A work in progress base tune replica for Emil Frey Jaguar G3. The car is much slower than the Camaro GT3 road car. With more than 100kg over weight, the lowest it can go is around 1350+kg :(. Still with Blancpain power figure 500HP, the car is a few seconds off pace.

I am thinking of increasing power to match power/weight ratio of the real car.

Suspension and LSD are tuned for base setup, the car has bad habits of breaking away mid corner on medium to high speed curves. This has been lessened, but can still appear.

Feel free to leave any feedback about the car :D

UPDATE : Credits goes to @danbojte for the feedback, tune has been updated with lower front ARB at 2, neutral front toe, lower LSD accel and brake, as well as no ABS wheel brake balance recommendation.

Added BBS LM-R for the wheel, credits goes to @Nomad67
Thanks 👍

Bad link from the OP. :P ;)

First is Mount Panorama, Bathurst Australia

Hey @Nomad67 , when you do a Free Run from the garage and you want a "replica" experience, don't forget to go to the Track Settings and select "Real" for the track edges. :) 👍

Last edited:
McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Base Model Replica
Tuned to replicate McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Base Model version

timthumb.php

CAR : McLaren MP4-12C '10

Specs
Horsepower: 494 HP or 500+ PS at 6400 RPM
Torque : 465.0 ft-lb at 3000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 82.3%
Weight: 1240 kg
Ballast : 27 kg
Ballast Position : 36
Weight Distribution : 43 / 57
Performance Points: 565

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real MP4-12C has 9 point roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Large Standard Type F
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type A
Height +9 and Width +11
Wheels : Standard Size -- BBS RE-MG or BBS LM-R or BLITZ BRW Profile 08 or ENKEI RC-T4 or ENKEI RP03 TypeRC or ENKEI RS05RR or RAYS TE37SL or RAYS VR.G2 painted in Black ( Matte or Solid )
Car Paint : Papaya Orange or Sunburst Yellow or White or Black ( Matte )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs and DSSV Damper ( LOW Camber )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 55 55
Spring Rate: 14.00 20.00
Dampers (Compression): 7 5
Dampers (Extension): 8 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.08

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs and DSSV Damper ( MEDIUM Camber )
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 1.0 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.12 0.24

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs and DSSV Damper ( HIGH Camber )
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 2.2 3.0
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.32

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_69.jpg

LSD - 1.5 Way
Acceleration Sensitivity: 35
Braking Sensitivity: 15

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Ricardo or Xtrac 6 Speed
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.930
Set Auto Max Speed at 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000
7th 0.661 ( IGNORE this when driving for authenticity )
Set Final : 3.600 ( adjust according to track, 3.600 final is good for 190mph/300+kmh top speed )

AERO
REAR : 100 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
4/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/4 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/4 brake balance as starting point.

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_67.jpg

Notes :

The McLaren is one of the most fun replica I ever built :)

This base GT3 replica has only 500PS and 1240kg, but it's performance is on par with proper GT3 racing cars on similar power.

I provided 3 different sets of camber this time, feel free to try all of them, and pick the one that gives the best feel on the track. Everything from spring rate, damper and ARB has been tuned to work with all 3 camber sets, toe also tailored to suit on each camber setup.

LSD is 1.5 way this time to make the car easier to push with camber setup.

For gearing, I have no good information on the ratio, some sites mention Ricardo 6 speed, others mention Xtrac 6 Speed, so I decided to use 416 Xtrac ratio, and it worked quite well on the car, giving ample top speed and acceleration. The gear can be used for engine braking effectively for stabilizing the car under heavy braking or just to help the nose pointed on apex in medium and low speed corners. Never fear to shift down on 1st and 2nd to help the car change direction.

I tuned/tested at Silverstone GP, Bathurst and Nordschleife this time. Even with High Camber setup, the MP4-12C GT3 is capable of 2:02s lap at Silverstone GP on RH tire.

The camber setup has been tested on RH tire only, take your own risk using it on SS tire :D

Bad link from the OP. :P ;)

Hey @Nomad67 , when you do a Free Run from the garage and you want a "replica" experience, don't forget to go to the Track Settings and select "Real" for the track edges. :) 👍

Yes. I am faster...in fact 2ths faster...even with a 3.8F and 3.1R camber setting that I had set up last night for picture taking purposes.

I personally don't usually see too much difference between the two.... I keep everything default as that's how I started with the videos and for continuity sake. I will post the video of that recent run with all that camber and settings to "Real"

Watch "GT6 Emily Frey Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07 Tsukuba…" on YouTube
GT6 Emily Frey Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07 Tsukuba…:

Last edited:
Yes. I am faster...in fact 2ths faster...even with a 3.8F and 3.1R camber setting that I had set up last night for picture taking purposes.

I personally don't usually see too much difference between the two.... I keep everything default as that's how I started with the videos and for continuity sake. I will post the video of that recent run with all that camber and settings to "Real"
I don't know about the camber but what I've proposed to you (the "Real" setting) is related to the grip on the track edges. :) 👍

Last edited:
McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Base Model Replica
Tuned to replicate McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Base Model version

timthumb.php

CAR : McLaren MP4-12C '10

Specs
Horsepower: 494 HP or 500+ PS at 6400 RPM
Torque : 465.0 ft-lb at 3000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 82.3%
Weight: 1240 kg
Ballast : 27 kg
Ballast Position : 36
Weight Distribution : 43 / 57
Performance Points: 565

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real MP4-12C has 9 point roll cage and chassis reinforcements, as well necessary for racing tire fitment.
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Large Standard Type F
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Type A
Height +9 and Width +11
Wheels : Standard Size -- BBS RE-MG or BBS LM-R or BLITZ BRW Profile 08 or ENKEI RC-T4 or ENKEI RP03 TypeRC or ENKEI RS05RR or RAYS TE37SL or RAYS VR.G2 painted in Black ( Matte or Solid )
Car Paint : Papaya Orange or Sunburst Yellow or White or Black ( Matte )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs and DSSV Damper ( LOW Camber )
Front, Rear

Toe Angle: -0.08 0.08

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs and DSSV Damper ( MEDIUM Camber )
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 1.0 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.12 0.24

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs and DSSV Damper ( HIGH Camber )
Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 2.2 3.0
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.32

LSD - 1.5 Way
Acceleration Sensitivity: 35
Braking Sensitivity: 15

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Ricardo or Xtrac 6 Speed
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.930
Set Auto Max Speed at 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.170
2nd 2.071
3rd 1.647
4th 1.350
5th 1.143
6th 1.000
7th 0.661 ( IGNORE this when driving for authenticity )
Set Final : 3.600 ( adjust according to track, 3.600 final is good for 190mph/300+kmh top speed )

AERO
REAR : 100 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
4/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/4 for ABS 1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The McLaren is one of the most fun replica I ever built :)

This base GT3 replica has only 500PS and 1240kg, but it's performance is on par with proper GT3 racing cars on similar power.

I provided 3 different sets of camber this time, feel free to try all of them, and pick the one that gives the best feel on the track. Everything from spring rate, damper and ARB has been tuned to work with all 3 camber sets, toe also tailored to suit on each camber setup.

LSD is 1.5 way this time to make the car easier to push with camber setup.

For gearing, I have no good information on the ratio, some sites mention Ricardo 6 speed, others mention Xtrac 6 Speed, so I decided to use 416 Xtrac ratio, and it worked quite well on the car, giving ample top speed and acceleration. The gear can be used for engine braking effectively for stabilizing the car under heavy braking or just to help the nose pointed on apex in medium and low speed corners. Never fear to shift down on 1st and 2nd to help the car change direction.

I tuned/tested at Silverstone GP, Bathurst and Nordschleife this time. Even with High Camber setup, the MP4-12C GT3 is capable of 2:02s lap at Silverstone GP on RH tire.

The camber setup has been tested on RH tire only, take your own risk using it on SS tire :D

Great!! :D:D I'll try this as soon as I can, really loved cbarbosa's replica, so I'm sure that I'll love this equally:D
In the next few days (probably even today) I'll give a try and see what is better (obviously related to my personal driving style;))

Latest Posts

Back