RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
It's written in the notes for the GT86, use stock transmission :), the M3 was underpowered back in 2009/2010 with 390HP, SRO did shuffle around power restriction to balance the field, but the past few years, the SRO official Euro GT4 site stated the power at 420HP, so they give more power to the car for BOP purpose. The main aim was to lap in 2:14s range at Silverstone GP, those are the base line qualifying lap time in 2013 Euro GT4.

In stock transmission GT86 got 262 kph at Bathurst while M3 got 285 . The hope is on Chevy's and MC because I can't drive Evora.

In stock transmission GT86 got 262 kph at Bathurst while M3 got 285 . The hope is on Chevy's and MC because I can't drive Evora.

Have you tried the Corvette GT4 ? Camaro GT4 and 370Z GT4 have very good handling. GT4 cars rarely reach over 260kmh at the track :) If you are using it for online racing, you will need custom ratio for the GT86.

Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 Replica
Tuned to replicate Corvette C5 Z06
Andy Pilgrim World Record at Willow Springs International Raceway
Comfort Medium / Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperCar
I saw your replay. Nice! 👍 K. Tsuchiya?! :sly: :P

I've done it! Here's the replay... :D

Last edited:
I saw your replay. Nice! 👍 K. Tsuchiya?! :sly: :P

I've done it! Here's the replay... :D

:( Too bad, I don't think I can watch the replay on 1.09, as far as I know, replay files are only backward compatible, meaning later version can view replays from older version, but not the other way around. K. Tsuchiya has been my driver name since I got GT6 :P, so what's the lap time ? did you get lower than mid 1:01s last sector ?

:( Too bad, I don't think I can watch the replay on 1.09, as far as I know, replay files are only backward compatible, meaning later version can view replays from older version, but not the other way around. K. Tsuchiya has been my driver name since I got GT6 :P, so what's the lap time ? did you get lower than mid 1:01s last sector ?
I'll not tell, to force you to do the updates, finally... :P

Just kidding, it's 1:30.595. :)

I don't know the sector time, but I'll check it tomorrow. :cheers:

I'll not tell, to force you to do the updates, finally... :P

Just kidding, it's 1:30.595. :)

I don't know the sector time, but I'll check it tomorrow. :cheers:

Mine was 1:30.621, that's 0:0.026 difference :eek: How's the car ? Was it intense ? Lots of red lap ? :D Congratulations, must have been a great driving 👍

Mine was 1:30.621, that's 0:0.026 difference :eek: How's the car ? Was it intense ? Lots of red lap ? :D Congratulations, must have been a great driving 👍
Thanks. It's very close, it's just a very little more luck. 👍

I had a few red laps, of course, until I got used with the car.

That's extreme, it's like carrying nitroglycerin, though a very good car. :crazy: :D

I have to specify that I made it with the 505PP version.

Thanks. It's very close, it's just a very little more luck. 👍

I had a few red laps, of course, until I got used with the car.

That's extreme, it's like carrying nitroglycerin, though a very good car. :crazy: :D

I have to specify that I made it with the 505PP version.

505PP would be with 1418kg, still a very good time for 500+PP car on CM tire, not many can do it :cheers:

I can imagine Andy must be on the edge from start to finish on his 1:30.6s lap, as far as I know, no one has ever gone quicker than that on Eagle F1 ( stock C5 Z06 ). Fitting CS or sports tire might make it less on nitro :lol:

505PP would be with 1418kg, still a very good time for 500+PP car on CM tire, not many can do it :cheers:

I can imagine Andy must be on the edge from start to finish on his 1:30.6s lap, as far as I know, no one has ever gone quicker than that on Eagle F1 ( stock C5 Z06 ). Fitting CS or sports tire might make it less on nitro :lol:
Softer tyres should transform it to pleasure. :cheers:

Hey! Orido, you didn't announce these and I've missed them. :mischievous: :P
@all_my_friends_tuners_group :cool: :P

I wonder why, you tuners and garage owners don't use the tuning database. :odd: It is a great idea, and Jordan has worked alot on it, I'm sure.

This way, we don't need for jumping from garage to garage, to find out what's new and even this way missing things. :crazy:

Also you could keep your garages with links to the tunings in the data base, and to communicate with your fans. :P

I ask myself many times, why are people so conservative, so refractory to the new and so hard adaptable.

What a species... :lol: :cheers:

@all_my_friends_tuners_group :cool: :P

I wonder why, you tuners and garage owners don't use the tuning database. :odd: It is a great idea, and Jordan has worked alot on it, I'm sure.

This way, we don't need for jumping from garage to garage, to find out what's new and even this way missing things. :crazy:

Also you could keep your garages with links to the tunings in the data base, and to communicate with your fans. :P

I ask myself many times, why are people so conservative, so refractory to the new and so hard adaptable.

What a species... :lol: :cheers:

I've tried the tuning database, I have some posted there, but it's too much work for me as I have to double the work of copying my post here and there :( I'm struggling as it is now, finding play time, making notes, take pictures etc :)

Anyway, good news, I have updated/posted the Camaro Z/28, this one is hell of a ride :D Watch the replay and the video of the real car ( I highly recommend this ) ,make a note of the reference peak G's and speed from MotorTrend, then beat Randy at Laguna Seca :P

Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 2014/2015
Tuned to replicate Camaro Z/28
Randy Pobst Lap Record at Laguna Seca
MotorTrend Best Driver's Car November 2014 Champion
Sports Hard / Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R

CAR : Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
Tire : Sports Hard

Specs - No Fuel Weight
Horsepower: 505 HP at 6100 RPM
Torque : 481.1 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 95.6%
Weight: 1700 kg
Ballast : 189 kg
Ballast Position : -50
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 - as in real life spec.
Performance Points: 525

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Aero Kits Type B
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A
Wheels : Standard Size ENKEI RP03 in Black or Dark Gray Matte
Car Paint : Black or Silver or Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - Z/28 Special Suspension Pack ( Track Spec Springs / MultiMatic DSSV Spool Valve Damper )
Personal Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 120
Spring Rate: 5.46 10.90
Dampers (Compression): 5 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 2.5 0.5
Toe Angle: 0.20 0.20

Alternative Street Alignment
Camber Angle: 0.9 0.7
Toe Angle: 0.17 0.17

Alternative Street/Track Alignment
Camber Angle: 1.4 0.9

Alternative Aggressive Track Alignment
Camber Angle: 2.2 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.17 0.33

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Tremec TR6060 Close Ratio 3.910 Final

Set Default
Set Final to 3.910
Set Auto Max Speed at 410kmh / 255mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.660
2nd 1.780
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.740
6th 0.500
Set Final : 3.910

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Tremec TR6060 Close Ratio
OPTIONAL CORRECTED FINAL FOR 19" WHEEL

Set Default
Set Final to 3.910
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.660
2nd 1.780
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.740
6th 0.500
Set Final : 4.210 ( Adjusted Final to account for real life 19" wheel )

LSD - Camaro Z/28 Custom Torsen LSD ( Zero Preload )
Initial Torque : 7
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 7

AERO
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
7/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 )

with 7/9 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 8/10 for example.

Notes :

We have ZL1 Camaro, and now an even meaner version arrived, the Camaro Z/28, a track bred racer in disguise for the street :) The Camaro Engineers went all out in tuning up the car, from power, chassis, driveline, tires and aero. It has only one speaker, A/C optional, no sound insulation, lightweight rear seats, thinner rear glass window and lighter engine. The wheels goes smaller in diameter size at 19" to get the car lowered, this also results in less rotating mass with lighter wheels.

Both front and rear use 305 tires / 11" wide wheel, a special tire only used on this car, super sticky Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R tire, a street legal tire with 60 treadwear rating.

For power, the Camaro received a great transplant in the form of a hand built race engine LS7 V8 from C6 Z06 with 505HP on tap and just over 480lb ft torque. It may be not much, but power is not everything. Weight has been shaved a lot from the ZL1 version ( +4120lb ), with test curb weight at 3858lb / 1750kg, about 300lb difference. I have used no fuel weight for this replica. The Camaro Z/28 has 19 US gallon fuel tank, that will be 72 liters of fuel and about 50kg weight. The weight of this replica is at 1700kg, with 53/47 distribution of the real car replicated. It's a compromise as the full curb weight can't be achieved with 53/47 distribution.

Suspension received entensive improvements, the front springs are 85% stiffer, while the rear springs are 65% stiffer than from SS springs. This equates to approximately 305.3lb/in or 5.46kg/mm for the front spring and 610.5lb/in or 9.10kg/mm rear spring. With stiffer springs, the anti roll bars are now smaller. The damper/ shocks also has been revolutionized with exclusive MultiMatic DSSV Spool Valves as used in F1, this offers exceptional damping over high and low speed. I have tuned the damper at medium stiffness to over damping, while ARB at medium to give less resistance and work with the springs better. For the alignment, I have adapted Pfadt Race Engineering Recommended Track Setup, the setup uses front/rear toe in, good amount of camber front.

For transmission, the real car uses Tremec TR6060 Close Ratio, the same ratio used on the 1LE. The gearing for this replica comes in 2 setup, one with 3.910 final as in real car, and another one with 4.210 ( adjusted final to account for 19" wheel of the real car ). The Camaro SS in GT6 comes with 20" wheel, so a higher final included to reach same max speed on each gear when 19" wheel installed ( Z/28 ).

The Z/28 uses specific build rear torsen LSD with zero preload and good amount of locking action. This is in contrast to SS and ZL1 which uses spring-loaded clutch based LSD. The design choice it to give the Z/28 very rapid turn in to hit the apex consistently, while on power out from low speed, the rear will lock, and with the 481 torque, the rear can break loose with heavy foot. The LSD also offers good balance between low speed lock up and less lock / more open on high speed range. To achieve this character, I used very low preload and medium lock, the LSD setup in GT6 gives nice balance on SH tire.

The Z/28 also received aero upgrades, from front splitter, rocker panel mouldings, rear diffuser, small rear wing and small front & rear fender lips. The Camaro SS produces 200 pound of lift at 150mph, this aero package gives some downforce at the rear to improve stability. There is also an optional Gurney Flap for the rear wing that will add more downforce. The aero package of Z/28 produces 150 pound of force at high speed.

The tire of 1LE and Zl1, Eagle F1 Supercar GII was predictable and progressive, the very high grip Pirelli Trofeo R on the other hand will be more sudden when loses traction. The Tire in GT6 is Sports Hard, the SH tire achieved similar peak cornering G's when driven at the same track as the MotorTrend Best Driver's Car 2014 : Laguna Seca.

The Camaro Z/28 won the 2014 MotorTrend Best Driver's Car, Randy Pobst, the test driver, did a great lap at Laguna Seca, posting 1:37.82. Here is a quote of what Randy has to say about the Z/28 at Laguna Seca :

I have included the lap time data, with peak G's and highest speed before braking as well as a video of the run. A replay of my run with the replica also provided, and both can be compared against the video below.

Check out the peak G's throughout the track, also particularly the last half of the track ( after corkscrew ) and top speed on each braking points. My time was 1:36.821, 00.999 quicker :eek:, this of course because a few mph difference in top speed on some braking points. The peak G's are almost dead on on most corners, the highest peak G's of the real lap is 1.72 also replicated. Watch the Youtube video and replay together :) I'm sure with more laps, Mr. Randy Pobst would also be in 1:36s :P

Personally, in my opinion, the Z28 tire in GT6 should be somewhere in between Comfort Soft and Sports Hard, but that's not possible.
The replay of my lap was done on 3.910 Final, a must watch to appreciate how close the replica in terms of performance :)

ENJOY :cheers:

I've tried the tuning database, I have some posted there, but it's too much work for me as I have to double the work of copying my post here and there :( I'm struggling as it is now, finding play time, making notes, take pictures etc :)
No need to double work. Post there the tuning and post just links in your garage. ;)

Anyway, good news, I have updated/posted the Camaro Z/28, this one is hell of a ride :D Watch the replay and the video of the real car ( I highly recommend this ) ,make a note of the reference peak G's and speed from MotorTrend, then beat Randy at Laguna Seca :P
That's good news. 👍

No need to double work. Post there the tuning and post just links in your garage. ;)

That's good news. 👍

I appreciate the thoughts, but I prefer the old school thread style garage, this way the discussion will have more freedom. With the tuning database, each tune essentially a separate thread with their own posts ( discussion ), while it will have more exposure and better reviewing/feedback system, it can also be abused with the way vote ( star ) system works.

...The Camaro SS in GT6 comes with 20" wheel...
How can you say the size in inch in GT6? :drool:
I've never found it mentioned, just plain "Standard", "+1, +2". :confused:

I appreciate the thoughts, but I prefer the old school thread style garage, this way the discussion will have more freedom. With the tuning database, each tune essentially a separate thread with their own posts ( discussion ), while it will have more exposure and better reviewing/feedback system, it can also be abused with the way vote ( star ) system works.
You raise some very good points here but unless you have a personal index of some sort, or, one in your garage, how would I know what you built 6 months ago without trawling through 58 pages?

Further still, I preferred the original tune directory made by @XS rather than Jordan's example.

Last edited:
You raise some very good points here but unless you have a personal index of some sort, or, one in your garage, how would I know what you built 6 months ago without trawling through 58 pages?

Further still, I preferred the original tune directory made by @XS rather than Jordan's example.

What do you think of the OP list ? They are listed in chronological order as I add them when they were built. The Tune Directory by XS is still the best IMO :P

I think I will update the ride height of the Camaro Z/28 to visually replicate the car in the video, just watched it again, I think I pushed the Z/28 too hard :lol: Need to shift slower as if I have a clutch and use similar lines.

CAR : Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
Tire : Sports Hard

Specs - No Fuel Weight
Horsepower: 505 HP at 6100 RPM
Torque : 481.1 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 95.6%
Weight: 1700 kg
Ballast : 189 kg
Ballast Position : -50
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 - as in real life spec.
Performance Points: 525

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Aero Kits Type B
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A
Wheels : Standard Size ENKEI RP03 in Black or Dark Gray Matte
Car Paint : Black or Silver or Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - Z/28 Special Suspension Pack ( Track Spec Springs / MultiMatic DSSV Spool Valve Damper )
Personal Alignment + Visual Ride Height of MotorTrend Z/28

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 150 140

Alternative Lower Ride Height
Personal Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 120

Alternative Street Alignment
Camber Angle: 0.9 0.7

Alternative Street/Track Alignment
Camber Angle: 1.4 0.9

Alternative Aggressive Track Alignment
Camber Angle: 2.2 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.17 0.33

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Tremec TR6060 Close Ratio 3.910 Final

Set Default
Set Final to 3.910
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.660
2nd 1.780
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.740
6th 0.500
Set Final : 3.910

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Tremec TR6060 Close Ratio
OPTIONAL CORRECTED FINAL FOR 19" WHEEL

Set Default
Set Final to 3.910
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.660
2nd 1.780
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.740
6th 0.500
Set Final : 4.210 ( Adjusted Final to account for real life 19" wheel )

LSD - Camaro Z/28 Custom Torsen LSD ( Zero Preload )
Initial Torque : 7
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 7

AERO
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
7/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 )

with 7/9 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 8/10 for example.

Notes :

We have ZL1 Camaro, and now an even meaner version arrived, the Camaro Z/28, a track bred racer in disguise for the street :) The Camaro Engineers went all out in tuning up the car, from power, chassis, driveline, tires and aero. It has only one speaker, A/C optional, no sound insulation, lightweight rear seats, thinner rear glass window and lighter engine. The wheels goes smaller in diameter size at 19" to get the car lowered, this also results in less rotating mass with lighter wheels.

Both front and rear use 305 tires / 11" wide wheel, a special tire only used on this car, super sticky Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R tire, a street legal tire with 60 treadwear rating.

For power, the Camaro received a great transplant in the form of a hand built race engine LS7 V8 from C6 Z06 with 505HP on tap and just over 480lb ft torque. It may be not much, but power is not everything. Weight has been shaved a lot from the ZL1 version ( +4120lb ), with test curb weight at 3858lb / 1750kg, about 300lb difference. I have used no fuel weight for this replica. The Camaro Z/28 has 19 US gallon fuel tank, that will be 72 liters of fuel and about 50kg weight. The weight of this replica is at 1700kg, with 53/47 distribution of the real car replicated. It's a compromise as the full curb weight can't be achieved with 53/47 distribution.

Suspension received entensive improvements, the front springs are 85% stiffer, while the rear springs are 65% stiffer than from SS springs. This equates to approximately 305.3lb/in or 5.46kg/mm for the front spring and 610.5lb/in or 9.10kg/mm rear spring. With stiffer springs, the anti roll bars are now smaller. The damper/ shocks also has been revolutionized with exclusive MultiMatic DSSV Spool Valves as used in F1, this offers exceptional damping over high and low speed. I have tuned the damper at medium stiffness to over damping, while ARB at medium to give less resistance and work with the springs better. For the alignment, I have adapted Pfadt Race Engineering Recommended Track Setup, the setup uses front/rear toe in, good amount of camber front.

For transmission, the real car uses Tremec TR6060 Close Ratio, the same ratio used on the 1LE. The gearing for this replica comes in 2 setup, one with 3.910 final as in real car, and another one with 4.210 ( adjusted final to account for 19" wheel of the real car ). The Camaro SS in GT6 comes with 20" wheel, so a higher final included to reach same max speed on each gear when 19" wheel installed ( Z/28 ).

The Z/28 uses specific build rear torsen LSD with zero preload and good amount of locking action. This is in contrast to SS and ZL1 which uses spring-loaded clutch based LSD. The design choice it to give the Z/28 very rapid turn in to hit the apex consistently, while on power out from low speed, the rear will lock, and with the 481 torque, the rear can break loose with heavy foot. The LSD also offers good balance between low speed lock up and less lock / more open on high speed range. To achieve this character, I used very low preload and medium lock, the LSD setup in GT6 gives nice balance on SH tire.

The Z/28 also received aero upgrades, from front splitter, rocker panel mouldings, rear diffuser, small rear wing and small front & rear fender lips. The Camaro SS produces 200 pound of lift at 150mph, this aero package gives some downforce at the rear to improve stability. There is also an optional Gurney Flap for the rear wing that will add more downforce. The aero package of Z/28 produces 150 pound of force at high speed.

The tire of 1LE and Zl1, Eagle F1 Supercar GII was predictable and progressive, the very high grip Pirelli Trofeo R on the other hand will be more sudden when loses traction. The Tire in GT6 is Sports Hard, the SH tire achieved similar peak cornering G's when driven at the same track as the MotorTrend Best Driver's Car 2014 : Laguna Seca.

The Camaro Z/28 won the 2014 MotorTrend Best Driver's Car, Randy Pobst, the test driver, did a great lap at Laguna Seca, posting 1:37.82. Here is a quote of what Randy has to say about the Z/28 at Laguna Seca :

I have included the lap time data, with peak G's and highest speed before braking as well as a video of the run. A replay of my run with the replica also provided, and both can be compared against the video below.

Check out the peak G's throughout the track, also particularly the last half of the track ( after corkscrew ) and top speed on each braking points. My time was 1:36.821, 00.999 quicker :eek:, this of course because a few mph difference in top speed on some braking points. The peak G's are almost dead on on most corners, the highest peak G's of the real lap is 1.72 also replicated. Watch the Youtube video and replay together :) I'm sure with more laps, Mr. Randy Pobst would also be in 1:36s :P

Personally, in my opinion, the Z28 tire in GT6 should be somewhere in between Comfort Soft and Sports Hard, but that's not possible.
The replay of my lap was done on 3.910 Final + Lower Ride Height, a must watch to appreciate how close the replica in terms of performance :)

ENJOY :cheers:

Wow that's so detailed dude I'm going to build this when I get home When you get time will you build the 2014 Camaro ZL1 ?

What do you think of the OP list ? They are listed in chronological order as I add them when they were built. The Tune Directory by XS is still the best IMO :P

I think I will update the ride height of the Camaro Z/28 to visually replicate the car in the video, just watched it again, I think I pushed the Z/28 too hard :lol: Need to shift slower as if I have a clutch and use similar lines.
I would prefer the OP list was alphabetical but that's just my opinion.
Massive thanks to you for the new Camaro. Like the editor of Motor Trend has said, a REAL driver's car.

1:36.988. Replay attached. Visual Ride Height used. Another nice car. :) 👍

Thank you :) Have you watch the video and your own replay ? I'm guessing they would be close to each other :)

Massive thanks to you for the new Camaro. Like the editor of Motor Trend has said, a REAL driver's car.

:scared: Sorting those link codes :eek:, have you driven the Z/28 ?

Wow that's so detailed dude I'm going to build this when I get home When you get time will you build the 2014 Camaro ZL1 ?

Can't promise anything, I have so many completed cars yet to be posted, they will be priority.

I'd prefer the GT6 car name to be listed. :)

Thank you :) Have you watch the video and your own replay ? I'm guessing they would be close to each other :)

Can't promise anything, I have so many completed cars yet to be posted, they will be priority.
You're right it's a great video and it's so nice to see the similarity with the real life. 👍

Hey Ridox,
Have you ever though about the sound of your cars? Because personally, the semi-racing exhaust on the Z-28 replica sounds awful, and nothing like the real thing. I know that the engine sounds in GT6 are terrible and the transmission whine almost completly covers it, but I just cant stand that sound. I did some adjusting of the parts on the replica and I think that the stock exhaust sounds most like the Z-28. I switched your semi-racing exhaust with the Isometric Exhaust manifold and changed the limiter to 98.5%. I only gained 0.4 of a Lb-ft of torque, so it performs exactly the same. I have done this to a few of your replicas that just didnt sound right, would you think of adding this to your process? Or as an alternate setup?

Ok no problem :cheers: I'm getting used to driving without TC and no aids I took a break from GT for awhile thanks for the Camaro '14 Z/28 tune it's :crazy: on Nurburgring Nordschliefe but fun :D I hit 178 mph on the main straight at the ring 3.910 final :P

Last edited:

I'm just glad you have an index of sorts. Alphabetical was a preference but don't stress ;)

I haven't had the pleasure of driving the Z/28 or any of your fantastic replicas for quite a while actually as my PS3 isn't online & I'm several updates behind :(
I'm hoping to solve that problem soon by finally going online but that's proving a whole lot harder than it has to be thanks to Telstra Australia & their terrible customer service :irked: :banghead:

Back