RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
My ears told me that could be snow tyres. :P :lol: The driving looks like being professional. đź‘Ť

:lol: This Corvette replica was so much fun to drive at Willow Springs, I'll run some laps again and beat the 1:31.4 time on the "snow" tires :lol: It squeals a lot :P

The driver in the video is quite quick, but not as quick as pro/racing driver who set even quicker lap time on stock Z06 equipped with Eagle F1 factory fitted tire ;)

Last edited:
:lol: This Corvette replica was so much fun to drive at Willow Springs, I'll run some laps again and beat the 1:31.4 time on the "snow" tires :lol: It squeals a lot :P

The driver in the video is quite quick, but not as quick as pro/racing driver who set even quicker lap time on stock Z06 equipped with Eagle F1 factory fitted tire ;)
:lol: :P

The real life race car driver of the C5-R Vette pulled the magical lap on stock Z06 C5 with OEM Eagle F1 tire to prove his point to a motorcycle magazine that pitted the Z06 C5 against Suzuki GXR1000 - both were tested by Kevin Schwantz - a main feature article of the mag. The test run were heavily biased in favor of the bike and the Z06 C5 was driven with TC Competitive Mode enabled. The magical lap was close to 4 second quicker than the Schwantz manage to pull off. I managed to replicate the magic lap with the replica :P I think I had some slow section ( 2 corners were hairy :lol: ) that could shaved another tenths or two at the very least.
Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_134.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_160.jpg

The real life race car driver of the C5-R Vette pulled the magical lap on stock Z06 C5 with OEM Eagle F1 tire to prove his point to a motorcycle magazine that pitted the Z06 C5 against Suzuki GXR1000 - both were tested by Kevin Schwantz - a main feature article of the mag. The test run were heavily biased in favor of the bike and the Z06 C5 was driven with TC Competitive Mode enabled. The magical lap was close to 4 second quicker than the Schwantz manage to pull off. I managed to replicate the magic lap with the replica :P I think I had some slow section ( 2 corners were hairy :lol: ) that could shaved another tenths or two at the very least.
View attachment 234615 View attachment 234617
Very nice, Orido. :cheers: đź‘Ť

Very nice, Orido. :cheers: đź‘Ť

Should have mentioned that the driver who holds the quickest lap on stock C5 Z06 is Andy Pilgrim :P

Second from the left below, at ROLEX Daytona 24H, on the far right, the legendary Dale Earnhardt, 2 weeks before his passing, RIP.

dale-earnhardt-rolex-24-600mh020811.jpg

daleandy-1297283006.jpg

Andy with his Speed World Challenge Cadillac CTS V and the hot Holly Sonders :P

%7B0570E4EE-74C2-4C61-84B6-3AA20AD51D94%7D163274719_10.jpg

BMW Motorsport E93 M3 GT4 Replica
Tuned to replicate BMW E93 M3 GT4
Based on M3 Coupe '07
Sports Soft

CAR : BMW M3 Coupe '07
Tire : Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 420 HP at 7800 RPM
Torque : 307.0 ft-lb at 4300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.1%
Weight: 1380 kg
Ballast : 55 kg
Ballast Position : -14
Weight Distribution : 50 / 50 - as in real life spec
Performance Points: 506

Specs - BOP SRO 2009 EURO + DUTCH GT 7% Minimum Power Reduction
Horsepower: 390 HP at 7100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 87.5%
Ballast Position : -15
Performance Points: 497

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real M3 GT4 are seam welded and has weld in cage.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type D
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Large Type F
Height -2 and Width -17
Wheels : Standard Size BBS RE-MG in Silver
Car Paint : Mineral White ( from BMW M4 Coupe ) or any solid white.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - BMW MotorSport Coilover ( Eibach/Bilstein )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 65 80
Spring Rate: 12.06 15.18
Dampers (Compression): 7 4
Dampers (Extension): 8 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 4
Camber Angle: 3.2 1.6
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.08

LSD - 2 Way BMW MotorSport Lamella LSD
Initial Torque : 24
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 30

OPTIONAL 1.5 Way Setup ( better turn in )
Braking Sensitivity: 13

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - E92 M3 H Pattern 6 Speed with 4.44 Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 3.846
Set Auto Max Speed at 349kmh / 217mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 4.055
2nd 2.369
3rd 1.582
4th 1.192
5th 1.000
6th 0.872
Set Final 4.440

AERO
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
4/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/5 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 5/6 for example.

Notes :

The BMW M3 GT4 is one of the competitor in European GT4 Cup. The car is very competitive for it's price range and has full support from BMW Motorsport division.

The replica is set at 420HP / 1380kg base setup. The 2009 BOP figure has also been included at 390HP. After 2010, the BOP power has been set at 420HP.

Suspension has been setup to replicate real life ride height, with springs aimed to counter the effect of lower front. This offers good balance in handling, very stable, but might need some trail braking to get the most of the car.

LSD is 2 way, with medium preload, and optional 1.5 way also included. The 1.5 way offers better turn in response. Gearing is based on stock 6 speed, still uses H pattern and the final has been changed to 4.44 for better performance.

The BMW M3 GT4 was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Willow Springs, Silverstone GP and Red Bull Ring. At Silverstone GP, it can lap in 2:13s range on 1st lap :D

ENJOY :cheers:

View attachment 234510

View attachment 234511

View attachment 234512
I thought that GT4 cars used Racing Hard Tyres...

I thought that GT4 cars used Racing Hard Tyres...

Sports Soft already give too much grip, IRL most GT4 cars qualifying laps at Silverstone GP are around 2:14s, some are high 2:13s. SS tires can reach/beat those lap times with GT4 replicas on same power/weight/gearing specs. I will make correction on the M3 replica, should be E92 :P

Sports Soft already give too much grip, IRL most GT4 cars qualifying laps at Silverstone GP are around 2:14s, some are high 2:13s. SS tires can reach/beat those lap times with GT4 replicas on same power/weight/gearing specs. I will make correction on the M3 replica, should be E92 :P
OK. Well, I would like to see more replica tunes from you, your tuning garage is awsome! đź‘Ť

By the way, could you try to do some replicas of rally cars, please? (This is asking polietly)

OK. Well, I would like to see more replica tunes from you, your tuning garage is awsome! đź‘Ť

By the way, could you try to do some replicas of rally cars, please? (This is asking polietly)

I'm not taking further request now, I can't even find more time to post the already completed cars ( 30+ waiting in my garage ). There are some rally cars that are already completed, I'll try to squeeze one in on the next batch :P

I'm not taking further request now, I can't even find more time to post the already completed cars ( 30+ waiting in my garage ). There are some rally cars that are already completed, I'll try to squeeze one in on the next batch :P
Alright. Do them when you can. Good luck. đź‘Ť

It is my experience that SS tyres have more grip, if not more endurance, than RH tyres.

It is my experience that SS tyres have more grip, if not more endurance, than RH tyres.

More endurance ? Online ? When I built the GT3 replicas, they are driven with RH tires, SS tire can't keep up in terms of lap time at Silverstone GP, this is offline test drive :) SS tire do have slightly better straight line traction/grip than RH, but when under heavy cornering load, RH has slightly better grip limit / cornering peak G's. Still, SS tire on GT4 replicas has already a bit more grip than it should :), and GT4 cars have little to no aero.

TOYOTA MOTORSPORTS GmbH ( TMG ) 86 GT CS V3 Race Car ( GT86 CUP )

Tuned to replicate GT86 TMG CS V3 Cup Car
Sports Medium to Racing Hard

CAR : Toyota 86 'Racing' '13
Tire : Sports Medium to Racing Hard ( Pirelli DH Slick 245/620 17 )

Specs
Horsepower: 254 HP at 7700 RPM
Torque : 176.6 ft-lb at 7200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1207 kg ( running weight )
Ballast : 64 kg
Ballast Position : -24
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 441

GT AUTO
Oil change ( Applied ) - OPTIONAL
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) -MANDATORY - the real car has welded roll cage from factory.
Wheels : Standard Size- OZ RACING Ultraleggera in grey or silver
Car Paint : White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer ( TMG ECU Update )
Racing Exhaust ( HJS Motorsports Type )
Catalytic Converter Sports
Racing Brakes Kit ( Project Mu Racing999 + Braided Lines )
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - OHLINS TTX36 2 Way Racing Coilover with Helper Springs
( Total Spring Rate DO NOT include Helper Springs Rate )
Personal Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 122 135
Spring Rate: 13.00 16.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 6 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2
Camber Angle: 3.4 1.4 ( TMG base setup max range - front 0 - 3.4 +- 0.75, rear 1.2 +- 0.75 - rear non adjustable )
Toe Angle: -0.26 0.40 ( TMG base front toe out 2mm, rear toe in 3mm )

Suspension - OHLINS TTX36 2 Way Racing Coilover with Helper Springs
( Total Spring Rate includes Helper Springs Rate )
Alternative Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 122 135
Spring Rate: 15.68 18.68
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 6 5
Camber Angle: 3.4 1.4 ( TMG base setup max range - front 3.4 +- 0.75, rear 1.2 +- 0.75 - rear non adjustable )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - FD20A 6 Speed Manual with 3.727 Final / Open Diff
Factory TMG Delivered

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final 4.100
Set Auto Max Speed at 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.626
2nd 2.188
3rd 1.541
4th 1.213
5th 1.000
6th 0.767
Set Final 3.727 ( TMG Factory delivered 6 Speed with open diff and 3.727 Final )

LSD - FD20A Open Differential ( Only for 3.727 )
Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5
Braking Sensitivity: 5

TMG OPTIONAL 6 Speed FD20AT DYXAJ010005-00-A01
Use stock GT86 Transmission with 4.100 Final and Stock LSD ( Torsen )

Initial Torque : 50
Acceleration Sensitivity: 80
Braking Sensitivity: --

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I would recommend to run just one click higher on rear brake.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
This is one of my hardest to make replica, I had to researched everywhere, magazines, forums, and technical docs. The real CS V3 has 200PS base engine in tech specs, but for racing use, it has FIA approved racing exhaust + catalyst and TMG Updated ECU. I decided to use whatever power in GT6 has with racing exhaust + ECU + Catalytic converter. The tire is Pirelli DH slick, but in GT6, racing hard has too much grip, more like DM/DS slick, so I opted for sports medium ( similar to R comp semi slick ) or sports soft ( similar to DH slick IMO ) with optional to use racing hard.

Suspension of the real car is Ohlins TTX36 2 way Racing coilover with main + helper springs. To adapt these springs, I combined both to one spring rate :) The real car uses 2 rear differential option, one stock open diff with 3.727 and torsen LSD with 4.100 ( GT6 stock LSD + gearbox came with this ), I have included both, use the 3.727 transmission setup with open diff LSD setup.
Everything else are as close as possible to real car. Enjoy the drive :) This car will be great for spec endurance racing.

The car in action IRL :

UPDATE : Major update to the suspension, ARB has been tweaked, camber and toe alignment has been corrected, added optional spring rate setup ( there are differing opinion on helper springs being calculated into main spring rate - both are listed, one do not and another include helper spring rate in total value ), added both rear diff offered by TMG, FD20A ( open diff with 3.727 gear ) and FD20AT ( Torsen diff with 4.100 gear - came with stock GT86 in GT6 )

Toyota Motorsports GmbH 86GT CS-R3 Rally Car

Tuned to replicate TMG 86GT CS R3 Rally Car - based on CS V3 Cup
Sports Medium / Dirt / Snow

CAR : Toyota 86GT '12 or Scion FR-S '12 or Subaru BRZ S '12
Tire : Sports Medium / Dirt / Snow

Specs
Horsepower: 266 HP at 7600 RPM
Torque: 187.1 ft-lb at 7100 RPM
Weight: 1080 kg
Ballast : 35 kg
Ballast Position : -36
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 - same as CS V3 86GT Cup Car it's based on.
Performance Points: 456

GT AUTO
Oil change
Wheels : Standard Size - any wheels. ( Dirt and Snow have preset wheel )
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) -MANDATORY- as the rally spec will have welded rollcage and body reinforcement.
Car Paint : White or any color.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust ( R3 spec requires silencer )
Intake Tuning ( R3 spec allows intake manifold modification within certain limitation )
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Full Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission

Suspension - OHLINS TTX44 Rally Spec Coilover Gr N derived
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 155 150
Spring Rate: 6.50 8.00
Dampers (Compression): 8 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 2 ( OPTIONAL 4 3 for tighter steering and better response )
Camber Angle: 3.4 1.4 ( TMG base setup max range - front 3.4 +- 0.75, rear 1.2 +- 0.75 - rear non adjustable )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - R3 spec sequential box with homologated stock gearing + rear diff ratio
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.626
2nd 2.188
3rd 1.541
4th 1.213
5th 1.000
6th 0.767
Set Final Gear : 4.100

LSD - 1.5 way high preload for rally
Initial Torque : 48
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Aero
Front : 0 ( Fixed )

Brake Balance:
7/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
The real car is not yet released, but I already made a would be replica :lol: Okay, the TMG 86GT CS R3 rally car is for 2015 season. Based on CS V3 Cup success, TMG plan to enter the rally world with FR 86GT. With different R3 rules than VLN V3, the car has less weight, more power and upgraded with mechanical LSD, rally spec suspension, and sequential gearbox.

The replica is WIP, meaning when the car actually released with additional infos, I will update the tune to reflect the new spec. In the mean time, this will do, built for tarmac, dirt and snow, the tune works for all surfaces, 3 sets of tires ( SM, Dirt and Snow ). The R3 replica tested and tuned at Toscana, Chamonix, Matterhorn, and Eiger Trail.

Have fun sliding with 86 GT, the FR heaven :cheers:

UPDATE : Added TMG Base Alignment in the suspension setup and revised ARB, original ARB value now OPTIONAL

Both TMG GT86 has been updated, the CS V3 Cup drives exceptionally well on SM tire ( preferred tires ), SS = DH Pirelli Slick in terms of grip level, maybe a bit more grip than the real life slick :P

Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 GT3-R Base Model
Tuned to replicate Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo GT3-R
Sports Soft to Racing Hard

CAR : Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 520 HP at 7100 RPM
Torque: 409.8 ft-lb at 6600 RPM
Power Limiter at : 88.2%
Weight: 1190 kg
Ballast : 30 kg
Ballast Position : 30
Weight Distribution : 44 / 56 as stock
Performance Points: 554

GT AUTO
NO OIL CHANGE
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY- Gallardo GT3-R has chassis reinforcement and roll cage.
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type B
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Type A
Height +0 and Width +40
Wheels : Standard Size - OZ Racing Botticelli III, OZ Racing Superfogiata in GT Matte Dark Gray
Car Paint : Black, Nero Noctis, Arancio Argos

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Torque Distributing Center Differential
Racing Brakes Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - KW Springs and Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 75 75
Spring Rate: 14.02 16.72
Dampers (Compression): 6 8
Dampers (Extension): 6 8
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber for max grip )
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.16

Torque Distributing Center Differential :
FRONT/REAR Torque Split : 10/90

Transmission - Sequential 6 Speed Homologated Ratio with Sachs Double Plate Clutch
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 5.000
Set Auto Max Speed at 300kmh / 186mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.560
2nd 1,850
3rd 1.420
4th 1.140
5th 0.940
6th 0.810
Set Final : 4.700

LSD - Rear 2 way 45% Lock LSD
FRONT
Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5
Braking Sensitivity: 5

REAR
Initial Torque : 27
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 27

AERO :
REAR : 20 ( MAX )

Brake Balance
5/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes:

This Lamborghini Gallardo replica is based on Reiter Engineering Gallardo GT3-R that has been sold from 2006. Specs based on 2010 model year GT3-R with 520HP, 1190kg and 40/60 weight distribution.

The weight distribution can't be replicated without getting the car overweight, so I decided to stick with stock weight distribution 44/56. Weight at 1190kg and power set at 520HP.

Suspension is quite tricky on this car, I setup the front spring rate to be as responsive as possible to avoid understeer. The rear spring rate is optimized for balance, any higher or lower will alter the car handling behavior, so it's very much well tweaked so you can fine tune the car just by lowering or raising rear spring rate. More higher rear spring will cause oversteer, while lower will make the car harder to rotate.

Damper has bee tweaked to support the stiff springs, giving good traction out of corner and able to brake very late without losing grip at the front. ARB set at same stiffness as it gives the best balance. This will give the Gallardo go kart like handling, direct, responsive and raw.

LSD is 2 way, based on real life spec of 45% lock LSD, the front has been set at all 5 to give as close as possible to open diff. Torque has been set at 90% rear, sadly 100% is not possible to make RWD Gallardo GT3-R. Fear not, the car has been tuned to feel and drive like a RWD as much as possible.

Gearing comes from homologated Gallardo GT3-R 6 speed sequential ratio with custom final to give balance of top speed and acceleration.

I tuned and tested the Gallardo GT3-R at Tsukuba, Brands Hatch GP, Silverstone GP, Bathurst and Ascari.

The car is capable of low 54s at Tsukuba and 2:02s at Silverstone GP during early build phase.

Please leave feedback about the replica, I always consider this car as a work in progress

Very good 0-1 car - You're either on track or off the track ( including spinning ) , very fast acceleration ( 0-100 kph in 3.2s , from 150-250 kph in 8s ) , good max speed of 288 kph - If you'll in future have time make FL2 version of this car ( with more POWEERRRRRRRRRRRRR )

http://i.imgur.com/qMOKX.gif

Circuito de la Sierra – zawody na czas_1.jpg Circuito de la Sierra – zawody na czas.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg

Superb! đź‘Ť​
Toyota Motorsports GmbH 86GT CS-R3 Rally Car

Tuned to replicate TMG 86GT CS R3 Rally Car - based on CS V3 Cup
Sports Medium / Dirt / Snow
|456PP|SM|ABS 0|No Aids|Winner|

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_1.jpg Twin Ring Motegi Road Course.jpg

|International B Class|Tour of Japan|Race 1 - Twin Ring Motegi Road Course|600PP|SS|
TOYOTA MOTORSPORTS GmbH ( TMG ) 86 GT CS V3 Race Car ( GT86 CUP )

Tuned to replicate GT86 TMG CS V3 Cup Car
Sports Medium to Racing Hard
|441PP|SM|ABS 0|No Aids|Suspension 1st|Transmission 3.727|Open Differential|Winner|

Suzuka Circuit.jpg Suzuka Circuit_1.jpg

|International B Class|Tour of Japan|Race 3 - Suzuka Circuit|600PP|SS|​

Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 Replica
Tuned to replicate Corvette C5 Z06
Andy Pilgrim World Record at Willow Springs International Raceway
Comfort Medium / Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperCar

CAR : Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04
Tire : Comfort Medium

Specs - Full Running Weight
Horsepower: 405 HP at 6000 RPM
Torque : 399.9 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.9%
Weight: 1474 kg
Ballast : 60 kg
Ballast Position : -12
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 - as in real life spec ( 53.5 / 46.5 C&D Test )
Performance Points: 502

Specs - Car & Driver Test Curb Weight
Horsepower: 405 HP at 600 RPM
Weight: 1418 kg
Ballast : 4 kg
Ballast Position : -4
Performance Points: 505

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A ( OPTIONAL ) - INSTALLED.
Wheels : Standard or RAYS GTS
Car Paint : Torch Red or Black or Millennium Yellow or Bordeaux Red Pearl

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_8.jpg

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD

Suspension - FE-4 C5 Z06 Corvette Suspension Package 525/714
C&D Test Ride Height
Personal Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 99 99
Spring Rate: 9.38 12.75
Dampers (Compression): 5 3
Dampers (Extension): 5 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 5
Camber Angle: 0.8 0.8 ( Front Camber : 0.70 +- 0.50 / Rear Camber : 0.68 +- 0.50 )
Toe Angle: 0.13 0.03 ( Toe In Front : 0.08 +- 0.20 / Toe In Rear : 0.02 +- 0.20 )

Alternative Stock Delivered C5 Z06 Alignment ( 2001 Spec )
Factory Setup more towards understeer

Camber Angle: 0.8 0.3 / 0.8 0.8 ( Most have 0.75 front and rear )
Toe Angle: 0.30 0.10

Alternative Street/Track Alignment
Camber Angle: 1.0 0.8
Toe Angle: 0.06 0.01

Alternative Aggressive Track Alignment
Camber Angle: 1.5 1.1
Toe Angle: -0.02 0.01

LSD - C5 Z06 GU6 LSD
Initial Torque : 18

AERO

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_163.jpg

Brake Balance:
4/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/5 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 5/6 for example.

Notes :

The C5 Corvette was one those cars that never gets old to look at :P I love the shape from the side, the curve of the hood, the short tailed rear end, the C5 just shows what a sexy woman can be in the form of a car :D

This replica is a stock car complete with stock tires replicated.

The power of the C5 Z06 was originally 385 HP when it was 1st released in 2001. Then the car went some changes from 2002 model year, the LS6 engine was upgraded and it grows in power to 405HP with 400lb ft torque, a good increase that also paired with lower weight than the base C5. The test curb weight of the car during Car & Driver Test was 1418kg, this will be optional. I used the heaviest running order weight at 1474kg, about 3250lbs. Weight distribution is at 53.5 / 46.5 as tested by C&D, this is reflected in ballast position.

Suspension for C5 Z06 comes in FE4 Package, different than the FE3 Sports Suspension which was available for Z51 C5. The front transverse composite leaf spring is 525 lb/in in rate, similar to FE3 Z51. The rear transverse composite leaf spring is 714 lb/in, stiffer than the FE3 Z51 rate at 634 lb/in. The Damper and ARB has been setup to give neutral balance, with FE4 Sway Bars Package taken into consideration ( 31mm / 23.6mm ). My personal alignment is used, using the factory range as a base. I provided additional alignment setup, feel free to try them.

The C5 Z06 comes with limited slip differential ( GU6 ), I have used some preload and medium lock to simulate the LSD, this gives much needed traction and stability around Willow Springs ( Big Willow ).

The rear wing is optional, feel free to install it. I simply like the look of it.

The C5 Z06 was tested and tuned at Tsukuba, Silverstone GP, Willow Springs ( Big Willow and Streets ), Red Bull Ring and Laguna Seca. The main aim in this replica is to replicate the lap time at Big Willow that was done on stock factory tire - Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar. This is comfort medium in GT6 :P The lap time was 1:30.6s on 4th lap by the legendary Corvette Race Driver, Andy Pilgrim. He also fitted Goodyear’s DOT-approved “S” compound version of the F1 and posted 1:28.3s on 3rd hotlap ( feel free to try replicate the time using comfort soft )

The real life race car driver of the C5-R Vette ( Andy Pilgrim ) pulled the magical lap on stock Z06 C5 on 4th lap with OEM Eagle F1 tire to prove his point to a motorcycle magazine that pitted the Z06 C5 against Suzuki GXR1000 - both were tested by Kevin Schwantz - a main feature article of the mag. The test run were heavily biased in favor of the bike and the Z06 C5 was driven with TC Competitive Mode enabled. The magical lap was close to 4 second quicker than the Schwantz manage to pull off. I managed to replicate the magic lap with the replica :P I think I had some slow section ( 2 corners were hairy :lol: ) that could shaved another tenths or two at the very least.

Here is a quote from the letter sent by Andy Pilgrim to the Editor of the Magazine in 2003 :

"To the Editor:
I’m writing this on behalf of the Corvette owners and other sports car enthusiasts who encouraged me along this path. A few months ago I read an article in Motorcyclist magazine. The cover story was a track evaluation of a Corvette Z06 and a Suzuki GSX-R1000 with ex-500cc World Champion motorcycle racer Kevin Schwantz as the dedicated tester of both vehicles. I thought it was a very interesting concept for an article. After I read it, however, I had one major issue: I felt that the lap times for the Corvette were not where they should be and showed the Corvette in a really bad light. This opinion was based on my own experience with the Corvette Z06 and my testing of numerous cars at Willow Springs (the test track), even though the last time I was there was at least four years ago.
I received several e-mails from people who had read the article and wanted to know what I thought about it. Without exception, after I gave them my opinion, they suggested I go to Willow Springs with a Corvette Z06 and run it, to prove something one way or another. One of the guys I discussed the article with was Joe Policastro, owner of Grabiak Chevrolet in New Alexandria, PA. Joe not only suggested going to Willow Springs, but also put up the money and rent Willow Springs for a few hours just to set the record straight. Grabiak Chevrolet sells a lot of Corvettes and Joe definitely took it personally after having to defend the Corvette to some of his customers after they questioned him about the article.
The biggest issue I had with the article was the difference in best Willow Springs lap times between the Corvette and the Suzuki. Kevin managed a best lap in the Corvette of 1m 34.2sec and a best on the Suzuki of a 1m 26.6sec, a huge gap of 7.6 seconds. The major point of the article seemed to be illustrating how areas the bike was better than the car virtually everywhere around the circuit. They even used “Smackdown!” as the article title. But as a current professional car racer, ex-motorcycle racer and current street motorcycle rider, I felt this was unfair to the Corvette and to sports cars in general.
For our Willow test we managed to get the use of a totally stock Z06 with 1,500 miles on it. Ex-Toyota race ace Dennis Aase is a buddy of Joe’s and provided us with some of his crew to change tires in the August desert heat – much appreciated. For the first test runs I used the Z06’s standard Goodyear F1 tire. My best time was 1m 30.6sec lap on my fourth hot lap. I then fitted Goodyear’s DOT-approved “S” compound version of the F1 and we ran 1m 28.3sec lap on the third hot lap, just 1.7sec slower than the Suzuki and 5.9sec quicker than Motorcyclist’s time for the Corvette.
Incidentally, we used the “S” compound Goodyear F1 to compliment the Motorcyclist test, as the magazine had used an “S” compound Michelin on the Suzuki for their fastest laps. Motorcyclist also used Pi Research data to overlay the bike time with the car time and according to the times the car looked slow everywhere. With my lap time for the Corvette reasonably close to the Suzuki, and the acknowledging the superiority of the bike on the straights, I think the car would probably actually show quicker than the bike through most of the corners.
In the end we achieved our objective, which was to satisfy ourselves that the Corvette is a much more competitive machine than the article showed – even when compared to the top sports motorcycle in the world.
Finally, I would like to add that I have nothing but respect for Kevin Schwantz. The guy is still, I’m sure, a bullet-fast motorcycle rider and an accomplished car racer. I think he was handicapped in the Corvette for a couple of reasons. Firstly, he used the traction control. Even in Competition mode it can slow you down when getting really serious. Secondly, Motorcyclist put a different manufacturer’s tire on the car; they were not the OE tire and may not have been a good match for the Corvette.
In case you’re interested we have photos and data to confirm what we did at Willow Springs. The Corvette Z06 is an amazing car and deserves a better representation than Motorcyclist gave it. I think the record just needed to be straightened, for Corvette and for the many sports-car enthusiasts who shared with me their strong feelings about the article.

Andy Pilgrim
Corvette fan, motorcycle fan and Corvette C5-R team driver"

I have included the replay of the "magical" Lap at 1:30.6s ( Big Willow ) on CM tire + personal alignment setup. Watch it and Enjoy :cheers:

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_164.jpg

City of Arts and Sciences - Night_9.jpg

ANDY PILGRIM :

Second from the left below, at ROLEX Daytona 24H, on the far right, the legendary Dale Earnhardt, 2 weeks before his passing, RIP.

daleandy-1297283006.jpg

Attachments

• CorvetteC5Z061m30sBigWillowCMzip.zip
    331.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 2014/2015
Tuned to replicate Camaro Z/28
Randy Pobst Lap Record at Laguna Seca
MotorTrend Best Driver's Car November 2014 Champion
Sports Hard / Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_66.jpg

CAR : Chevrolet Camaro SS '10
Tire : Sports Hard

Specs - No Fuel Weight + STOCK EXHAUST
More Accurate Sound ( RECOMMENDED )

Horsepower: 505 HP at 6000 RPM
Torque : 481.5 ft-lb at 4800 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.6%
Weight: 1700 kg
Ballast : 189 kg
Ballast Position : -50
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 - as in real life spec.
Performance Points: 525

Specs - No Fuel Weight Early Version
Semi Racing Exhaust

Horsepower: 505 HP at 6100 RPM
Torque : 481.1 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 95.6%
Weight: 1700 kg
Ballast : 189 kg
Weight Distribution : 53 / 47 - as in real life spec.
Performance Points: 525

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Aero Kits Type B
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A
Wheels : Standard Size ENKEI RP03 in Black or Dark Gray Matte
Car Paint : Black or Silver or Red

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_56.jpg

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust ( ONLY FOR NO FUEL WEIGHT EARLY VERSION )
Isometric Exhaust Manifold ( ONLY WITH STOCK EXHAUST )
Intake Tuning
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - Z/28 Special Suspension Pack ( Track Spec Springs / MultiMatic DSSV Spool Valve Damper )
RECOMMENDED
Personal Alignment + Visual Ride Height of MotorTrend Z/28

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 150 140
Spring Rate: 5.46 10.90
Dampers (Compression): 5 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 2.5 0.5
Toe Angle: 0.20 0.20

Alternative Lower Ride Height
Suspension - Z/28 Special Suspension Pack ( Track Spec Springs / MultiMatic DSSV Spool Valve Damper )
Personal Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 120
Spring Rate: 5.46 10.90
Dampers (Compression): 5 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 2.5 0.5
Toe Angle: 0.20 0.20

Alternative Street Alignment
Camber Angle: 0.9 0.7
Toe Angle: 0.17 0.17

Camber Angle: 1.4 0.9
Toe Angle: 0.17 0.17

Camber Angle: 2.2 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.17 0.33

2014-chevrolet-camaro-z28-front-three-quarter-in-motion.jpg

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Tremec TR6060 Close Ratio
OPTIONAL CORRECTED FINAL FOR 19" WHEEL - RECOMMENDED
Stock Exhaust + Isometric Exhaust Manifold Version

Set Default
Set Final to 3.910
Set Auto Max Speed at 400kmh / 249mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.660
2nd 1.780
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.740
6th 0.500
Set Final : 4.210 ( Adjusted Final to account for real life 19" wheel )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Tremec TR6060 Close Ratio 3.910 Final
Stock Exhaust + Isometric Exhaust Manifold Version

Set Default
Set Final to 3.910
Set Auto Max Speed at 400kmh / 249mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.660
2nd 1.780
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.740
6th 0.500
Set Final : 3.910

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Tremec TR6060 Close Ratio 3.910 Final
Semi Racing Exhaust Version

Set Default
Set Final to 3.910
Set Auto Max Speed at 410kmh / 255mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.660
2nd 1.780
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.740
6th 0.500
Set Final : 3.910

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Tremec TR6060 Close Ratio
OPTIONAL CORRECTED FINAL FOR 19" WHEEL
Semi Racing Exhaust Version

Set Default
Set Final to 3.910
Set Auto Max Speed at 410kmh / 255mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.660
2nd 1.780
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.740
6th 0.500
Set Final : 4.210 ( Adjusted Final to account for real life 19" wheel )

LSD - Camaro Z/28 Custom Torsen LSD ( Zero Preload )
Initial Torque : 7
Braking Sensitivity: 7

AERO

2014-chevrolet-camaro-z28-rear-wing.jpg

Brake Balance:
7/9 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 )

with 7/9 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 8/10 for example.

Notes :

We have ZL1 Camaro, and now an even meaner version arrived, the Camaro Z/28, a track bred racer in disguise for the street :) The Camaro Engineers went all out in tuning up the car, from power, chassis, driveline, tires and aero. It has only one speaker, A/C optional, no sound insulation, lightweight rear seats, thinner rear glass window and lighter engine. The wheels goes smaller in diameter size at 19" to get the car lowered, this also results in less rotating mass with lighter wheels.

Both front and rear use 305 tires / 11" wide wheel, a special tire only used on this car, super sticky Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R tire, a street legal tire with 60 treadwear rating.

For power, the Camaro received a great transplant in the form of a hand built race engine LS7 V8 from C6 Z06 with 505HP on tap and just over 480lb ft torque. It may be not much, but power is not everything. Weight has been shaved a lot from the ZL1 version ( +4120lb ), with test curb weight at 3858lb / 1750kg, about 300lb difference. I have used no fuel weight for this replica. The Camaro Z/28 has 19 US gallon fuel tank, that will be 72 liters of fuel and about 50kg weight. The weight of this replica is at 1700kg, with 53/47 distribution of the real car replicated. It's a compromise as the full curb weight can't be achieved with 53/47 distribution.

Suspension received entensive improvements, the front springs are 85% stiffer, while the rear springs are 65% stiffer than from SS springs. This equates to approximately 305.3lb/in or 5.46kg/mm for the front spring and 610.5lb/in or 10.90kg/mm rear spring. With stiffer springs, the anti roll bars are now smaller. The damper/ shocks also has been revolutionized with exclusive MultiMatic DSSV Spool Valves as used in F1, this offers exceptional damping over high and low speed. I have tuned the damper at medium stiffness to prevent over damping, while ARB at medium to give less resistance and work with the springs better. For the alignment, I have adapted Pfadt Race Engineering Recommended Track Setup, the setup uses front/rear toe in, good amount of camber front.

For transmission, the real car uses Tremec TR6060 Close Ratio, the same ratio used on the 1LE. The gearing for this replica comes in 2 setup, one with 3.910 final as in real car, and another one with 4.210 ( adjusted final to account for 19" wheel of the real car ). The Camaro SS in GT6 comes with 20" wheel, so a higher final included to reach same max speed on each gear when 19" wheel installed ( Z/28 ).

The Z/28 uses specific build rear torsen LSD with zero preload and good amount of locking action. This is in contrast to SS and ZL1 which uses spring-loaded clutch based LSD. The design choice it to give the Z/28 very rapid turn in to hit the apex consistently, while on power out from low speed, the rear will lock, and with the 481 torque, the rear can break loose with heavy foot. The LSD also offers good balance between low speed lock up and less lock / more open on high speed range. To achieve this character, I used very low preload and medium lock, the LSD setup in GT6 gives nice balance on SH tire.

The Z/28 also received aero upgrades, from front splitter, rocker panel mouldings, rear diffuser, small rear wing and small front & rear fender lips. The Camaro SS produces 200 pound of lift at 150mph, this aero package gives some downforce at the rear to improve stability. There is also an optional Gurney Flap for the rear wing that will add more downforce. The aero package of Z/28 produces 150 pound of force at high speed.

The tire of 1LE and Zl1, Eagle F1 Supercar GII was predictable and progressive, the very high grip Pirelli Trofeo R on the other hand will be more sudden when loses traction. The Tire in GT6 is Sports Hard, the SH tire achieved similar peak cornering G's when driven at the same track as the MotorTrend Best Driver's Car 2014 : Laguna Seca.

The Camaro Z/28 won the 2014 MotorTrend Best Driver's Car, Randy Pobst, the test driver, did a great lap at Laguna Seca, posting 1:37.82. Here is a quote of what Randy has to say about the Z/28 at Laguna Seca :

Randy: "There's kind of not a bad corner for this car. I've never felt a car grip up so much halfway through Turn 9. Turn 9 is downhill and when it levels out I could corner harder. Cars are kind of floaty here. This one, not so bad, but it feels like with the speed it's carrying it's not going to grip up. And it did. It would land and grip up and I could roar, just go for it."

I have included the lap time data, with peak G's and highest speed before braking as well as a video of the run. A replay of my run with the replica also provided, and both can be compared against the video below.

Check out the peak G's throughout the track, also particularly the last half of the track ( after corkscrew ) and top speed on each braking points. My time was 1:36.821, 00.999 quicker :eek:, this of course because a few mph difference in top speed on some braking points. The peak G's are almost dead on on most corners, the highest peak G's of the real lap is 1.72 also replicated. Watch the Youtube video and replay together :) I'm sure with more laps, Mr. Randy Pobst would also be in 1:36s :P

2015chevroletcamaroz28laptimes.jpg

2015chevroletcamaroz28specs.jpg

Personally, in my opinion, the Z28 tire in GT6 should be somewhere in between Comfort Soft and Sports Hard, but that's not possible.
The replay of my lap was done on 3.910 Final + Lower Ride Height + Semi Racing Exhaust, a must watch to appreciate how close the replica in terms of performance :)

For even closer experience, highly recommended to use stock exhaust, 4.210 Final for stock exhaust ( 400kmh/249mph max speed on transmission setup ), and Visual Ride Height Suspension Personal Alignment.

2014-chevrolet-camaro-z28-front-three-quarter-in-motion-03.jpg

UPDATE : Thanks to @ColinH96, Added Stock Exhaust version as base ( recommended ) - Isometric Exhaust Manifold must be installed. Added 2 sets of transmission for stock exhaust, highly recommend the 4.210 Final and Visual Ride Height Suspension to be as authentic as possible to the real car. Shift point speed on each gear should closer to the video as well.

Attachments

• CamaroZ281m36sLagunaSeca.zip
    352.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Porsche 996 GT4
Tuned to replicate Porsche 996 GT4
Hawthorns Motorsport / Neil Garner Performance Engineering
Rod Barrett/ Jan Persson/ Jay Shepherd
BritCar GT Endurance Spa 2008/2009
Sports Soft

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_68.jpg

CAR : RUF RGT '00

Specs - 996 GT4 Base Power
Horsepower: 375 HP at 7200 RPM
Torque : 290.7 ft-lb at 5100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 93.4%
Weight: 1410 kg
Ballast : 200 kg
Ballast Position : 33
Weight Distribution : 39 / 61 - as in real life spec.
Performance Points: 495

Specs - GT3 Cup Power
Horsepower: 390 HP at 7500 RPM
Torque : 290.7 ft-lb at 5100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 97.0%
Performance Points: 499

Specs - SRO BOP GT4 Power 2010+ ( 996/997 )
Semi Racing Exhaust

Horsepower: 409 HP at 7600 RPM
Torque : 299.3 ft-lb at 5100 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.8%

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY
Wheels : Standard Size BBS-RS in Gold
Car Paint : White ( Solid or Pearl )

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold FOR GT4 Base / GT3 CUP Spec ( REMOVE FOR SRO BOP SPEC )
Intake Tuning ( ONLY FOR SRO BOP SPEC )
Triple Plate Clutch ( ONLY FOR HEWLAND AND G97/63 997 GT3 Sequential )
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 2

Suspension - Custom EIBACH ERS with Sachs 2 Way Damper
Alternative Setup / Stable / Race Alignment / GT3 Cup Spring Ratio 485/525

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 60 70 ( OPTIONAL Ride Height : 63/82, 73/92 or real life 996 GT3 Cup limit 83/102 )
Spring Rate: 8.66 9.38
Dampers (Compression): 7 7
Dampers (Extension): 7 6
Camber Angle: 2.5 1.7
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.37

Suspension - Custom EIBACH ERS with Sachs 2 Way Damper
Base Setup / Loose / Race Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 60 70 ( OPTIONAL Ride Height : 63/82, 73/92 or real life 996 GT3 Cup limit 83/102 )
Spring Rate: 8.66 18.75
Dampers (Compression): 7 7
Dampers (Extension): 7 6
Camber Angle: 2.5 1.7
Toe Angle: -0.16 0.37

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_132.jpg

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Porsche G96/91 GT4 Base
GETRAG 6 Speed Fully Synchronized Transaxle ( Stock Clutch )

Set Default
Set Final to 4.420
Set Auto Max Speed at 230kmh / 149mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.150
2nd 2.000
3rd 1.560
4th 1.240
5th 1.030
6th 0.860
Set Final : 4.000 - Medium/High Speed Track ( OPTIONAL : 3.440 Final from G96/90 GT3 Transaxle - more top speed )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Porsche G96/97 GT3 Cup 2004/2005
GETRAG 6 Speed Fully Synchronized Transaxle ( Stock Clutch )

Set Default
Set Final to 4.420
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.154
2nd 2.000
3rd 1.560
4th 1.310
5th 1.090
6th 0.911
Set Final : 4.000 - Low/Medium Speed Track ( OPTIONAL : 3.440 Final from G96/90 GT3 Transaxle - more top speed )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - HEWLAND 6 Speed Sequential ( Triple Plate Clutch )
OPTIONAL

Set Default
Set Final to 4.400
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.000
2nd 2.067
3rd 1.625
4th 1.316
5th 1.111
6th 0.960
Set Final : 3.440

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Porsche G97/63 996 GT3-RSR End of Production
PORSCHE 6 Speed Sequential Dog Engagement Transaxle ( Triple Plate Clutch )
OPTIONAL - also used on Neil Garner 997 GT3 Cup

Set Default
Set Final to 4.400
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.167
2nd 2.133
3rd 1.722
4th 1.348
5th 1.115
6th 0.931
Set Final : 4.000 ( OPTIONAL : 3.440 Final from GT96/90 GT3 Transaxle )

LSD - Paul Guard Race Spec 50/80 with GT3 Cup Preload Limits
Initial Torque : 24 ( Preload Range 12 - 27 ) Use 27 for high speed track.
Braking Sensitivity: 48

OPTIONAL
LSD - 996 GT3 Cup Base Spec 40/60 with GT3 Cup Preload Limits
Initial Torque : 24 ( Preload Range 12 - 27 ) Use 27 for high speed track.
Acceleration Sensitivity: 24
Braking Sensitivity: 36

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_130.jpg

Brake Balance:
4/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/2, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click lower at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/3 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Porsche 996 GT4 is a rather unique race car, it's rare, only one team uses it at BritCar GT Championship.

Details are hard to come by, I only have drivers name, best lap times at 2 tracks that can be replicated in GT6 ( Spa and Brands Hatch Indy ), base power figure and the rest I have to adapt from SRO GT4 Porsche BOP spec ( 1411kg, 415PS )

As it's not a really replica, I included a variety of choices of power and gearing setup. For power, there are 3 setup, GT4 Base ( 380PS/375HP ), GT3 Cup ( 390HP ) and SRO BOP ( 415PS/409HP ), all are on the same weight from SRO BOP, 1410kg - the closest I can get with max ballast, 1 kg less. Weight distribution is at 39/61 like the 996 GT3 spec. With lowest power - GT4 Base, the replica can easily beaten the real life lap record at Spa and Brands Hatch Indy. GT4 Base and GT3 Cup spec uses isometric exhaust manifold, while SRO BOP uses intake tuning instead ( remove exhaust manifold ). Racing exhaust used on all setup.

Suspension uses Eibach Springs and Sachs 2 Way Damper, the 997 GT4 uses Moton Race Damper. I set the springs to the stiffest possible, with damper, ARB and alignment to give good traction/balance with the rear heavy layout. I have added additional suspension setup using real life GT3 Cup Spring Rate Ratio, the setup also has optional ride height from real life 996 GT3 Cup limit 83mm / 102mm, use the difference if preferable, eg : 63/82 :D

The GT4 Base uses G96/91 ratio from GT3 Cup 1999-2004 ratio spec ( medium to high speed ), I have also included variety of ratios used by 996 GT3 cars ( RSR, Cup ) The G96/97 6 Speed is best for low to medium speed track, while the G97/63 Sequential and Hewland offers better shift speed/performance with triple plate clutch.

LSD is Paul Guard 50/80 Race Setup, with medium preload, this offers great traction, stability and responsive around mid corner. The base spec GT3 Cup LSD has 40/60 Setup, I also included this as an option.

I tuned and tested the Porsche 996 GT4 at Spa, Silverstone GP, Brands Hatch Indy, Laguna Seca and Red Bull Ring. The real life best lap at Spa Francorchamps 2009 BritCar GT Rd 3 was 2:36.164, at Brands Hatch Indy 2009 BritCar GT Rd 7: 49.415. Both can be beaten with GT4 Base 375HP + Hewland Ratio :P

Here are the lap times of the test run :
Silverstone GP : 2:14.076
Brands Hatch Indy : 0:49.094
Spa Francorchamps : 2:34.287

I also included replays of all 3 lap times for reference.

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_127.jpg

porsche996gt3cup.jpg

UPDATE : Added alternative suspension setup with real life GT3 Cup spring ratio, offering better stability and ease of driving. Added optional ride height based on real life 996 GT3 Cup limits, the difference can be used at lower height, eg 63/82. Added LSD Initial Torque / Preload value range allowed in GT3 Cup, from 12 to 27 Max. 27 LSD Initial Torque best suited for high speed track, run lower for tighter tracks/low speed.

Attachments

• Porsche996GT449sBrandsHatchIndy.zip
    223 KB · Views: 19
  • Porsche996GT42m14sSilverstoneGP.zip
    446.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Porsche996GT42m34sSPA.zip
    499.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Ferrari 512BB 1980 / 512BBi 1981
Tuned to replicate Ferrari 512BB '80/ Ferrari 512BBi '81
Comfort Hard

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_57.jpg

CAR : Ferrari 512BB '76
Tire : Comfort Hard

Specs - 512BB Official Ferrari Curb Weight 1980
Horsepower: 335 HP at 6000 RPM
Torque : 332.7 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.7%
Weight: 1596 kg
Ballast : 196 kg
Ballast Position : 43
Weight Distribution : 41 / 59
Performance Points: 464

Specs - 512BBi Official Ferrari Curb Weight 1981
Horsepower: 335 HP at 6000 RPM
Torque : 332.7 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.7%
Weight: 1580 kg
Ballast : 180 kg
Ballast Position : 46
Weight Distribution : 41 / 59
Performance Points: 465

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_53.jpg

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : Standard
Car Paint : Red / Rosso Corsa

Tuning Parts Installed :
Twin Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD

Suspension - Eibach Springs over Koni Damper 512BB Set 1
Factory Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 159 150 / 149 140
Spring Rate: 5.87 7.59
Dampers (Compression): 5 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 0.0 0.7
Toe Angle: 0.15 0.75

OPTIONAL Street/Track Alignment :
Camber Angle: 1.0 1.2
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.45

Suspension - Eibach Springs over Koni Damper 512BB Set 2
Factory Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 159 150 / 149 140
Spring Rate: 5.36 8.04
Dampers (Compression): 2 1
Dampers (Extension): 6 4
Camber Angle: 0.0 0.7
Toe Angle: 0.15 0.75

Factory Ferrari 512BB Alignment Range :
Front
Camber : 0.00 - Max +0.33 ( positive )
Toe In : 1mm - Max 3mm ( 0.15 to 0.45 )

Rear
Camber : 0.70 - Max -1.00 ( negative )
Toe In : 5mm - Max 6.5mm ( 0.75 to 0.96 )

Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_119.jpg

Suspension - Eibach Springs over Koni Damper 512BBi Set 1
Factory Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 159 150
Spring Rate: 5.36 8.04
Dampers (Compression): 2 1
Dampers (Extension): 6 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.52

Suspension - Eibach Springs over Koni Damper 512BBi Set 2
Factory Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 159 150
Spring Rate: 5.87 7.59
Dampers (Compression): 5 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 0.2 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.52

Factory Ferrari 512BBi Alignment Range :
Front
Camber : 0.20 - Max -0.60 ( negative )
Toe In : 0.5mm - Max 1.5mm ( 0.08 to 0.23 )

Rear
Camber : 1.50 - Max -1.80 ( negative )
Toe In : 3.5mm - Max 4.5mm ( 0.52 to 0.67 )

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_55.jpg

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION -Ferrari 512BB 5 Speed 1980
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed at 360kmh / 224mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.936
2nd 2.098
3rd 1.587
4th 1.200
5th 0.912
Set Final : 3.214

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION -Ferrari 512BBi 5 Speed 1981
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed at 360kmh / 224mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.248
2nd 2.083
3rd 1.587
4th 1.200
5th 0.913
Set Final : 3.214

LSD - 2 Way LSD
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click lower at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Ferrari Berlinetta Boxer 512BB and 512BBi are replicated in this build. The replica is a special version made based on the 1980 model year 512BB and 1981 model year 512BBi using both Ferrari Official Manual.

Both model year has same power rating at 340CV / 335HP and 332 lb ft torque, GT6 used Ferrari marketing figures. The curb weight listed on both manuals are : 512BB at 1596kg and 512BBi at 1580kg. The curb weight is not very clear if it includes full tank of fuel or not. The corner weight reports of real car owner have 40/60 weight distribution on full fuel tank. The fuel tank capacity is 120L, which equates about 90kg. For this replica, the closest I can get is 41/59. Assuming that the 1596kg and 1580kg are with some fuel in the car, then the replica is not that far off. There are of course, weight discrepancy on real life car weight measurements, many owners who reported that 512BB without fuel weigh from just over 1400kg to 1490+kg ( European cars, while US DOT conversion usually about 50+kg more ). After further testing, these weight figure when used will make the 512BB in GT6 has too much acceleration / top speed performance compared to the real car test results.

For suspension, I used custom values based on real life owners suspension upgrade setup. The real factory spring rate values are too low and not available in GT6. There are 2 sets of spring rates, set 1 has more balance by using lower spring ratio, while set 2 uses a street/track spring rate ratio. I have included specific Ferrari Alignment on both 512BB and 512BBi. The alignment values are different with the later model year becoming more aggressive in camber and less street oriented toe in. Feel free to try them all. The suspension allows good stability under braking and decent grip around mid to exit.

The transmission is wrong in GT6, the 512BB and 512BBi has different gear ratios. The later model year 512BBi has shorter 1st gear, but slightly longer 2nd gear. This was aimed at more rapid acceleration from 0-60mph and the fuel injected engine having different characteristics / torque curve than the 512BB carburated engine. The 512BB/i also has dry double/twin plate clutch from factory, the replica has been installed with one. The LSD is plate type, with 2 way used in this replica to help with traction on both acceleration and braking. The preload is set at medium value to keep the 512BB/i maintain both rear wheel speed at light to medium cornering load, helping to achieve the understeer behavior of the real car when close to the limit.

The 512BB/i was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Streets of Willow, Red Bull Ring, Laguna Seca, Big Willow, Autumn Ring. At Tsukuba, it managed easy 1:11s with a best of high 1:10s.

This is considered as expert level car that requires high level of concentration to drive at track pace. The tire is comfort hard which should simulate the grip level of the factory tires at the time ( radial Michelin 415 TRX for 512BBi and Michelin XWX Tubeless for 512BB ) When driven at street pace / cruising, the car should be easy enough for most drivers, but pushed on the edge, just like the real car, sweaty hands and adrenalin rush is a given. Getting closer / finding the limit is not difficult, but stepping over will bite back hard, beware of the car cornering speed, it can't reach modern car speed range with factory tires.

512BBiWhite.jpg

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 Replica
Tuned to replicate Corvette C5 Z06
Andy Pilgrim World Record at Willow Springs International Raceway
Comfort Medium / Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperCar

CAR : Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04
Tire : Comfort Medium

Specs - Full Running Weight
Horsepower: 405 HP at 6000 RPM
Weight: 1474 kg
Ballast : 60 kg
Ballast Position : -12
Performance Points: 502

Specs - Car & Driver Test Curb Weight
Horsepower: 405 HP at 600 RPM
Weight: 1418 kg
Ballast Position : -4
Performance Points: 505

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Rear Wing : Custom Wing Type A ( OPTIONAL ) - INSTALLED.
Wheels : Standard or RAYS GTS
Car Paint : Torch Red or Black or Millennium Yellow or Bordeaux Red Pearl

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD

Suspension - FE-4 C5 Z06 Corvette Suspension Package 525/714
C&D Test Ride Height
Personal Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 99 99
Spring Rate: 9.38 12.75
Dampers (Compression): 5 3
Camber Angle: 0.8 0.8 ( Front Camber : 0.70 +- 0.50 / Rear Camber : 0.68 +- 0.50 )
Toe Angle: 0.13 0.03 ( Toe In Front : 0.08 +- 0.20 / Toe In Rear : 0.02 +- 0.20 )

Alternative Stock Delivered C5 Z06 Alignment ( 2001 Spec )
Factory Setup more towards understeer

Camber Angle: 0.8 0.3 / 0.8 0.8 ( Most have 0.75 front and rear )
Toe Angle: 0.30 0.10

Camber Angle: 1.0 0.8
Toe Angle: 0.06 0.01

Camber Angle: 1.5 1.1
Toe Angle: -0.02 0.01

LSD - C5 Z06 GU6 LSD
Initial Torque : 18

AERO

Brake Balance:
4/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake

balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 )

with 4/5 brake balance as starting point. Go higher if preferred, 5/6 for example.

Notes :

The C5 Corvette was one those cars that never gets old to look at :P I love the shape from the side, the curve of the hood, the short tailed rear end, the C5 just shows what a sexy woman can be in the form of a car :D

This replica is a stock car complete with stock tires replicated.

The power of the C5 Z06 was originally 385 HP when it was 1st released in 2001. Then the car went some changes from 2002 model year, the LS6 engine was upgraded and it grows in power to 405HP with 400lb ft torque, a good increase that also paired with lower weight than the base C5. The test curb weight of the car during Car & Driver Test was 1418kg, this will be optional. I used the heaviest running order weight at 1474kg, about 3250lbs. Weight distribution is at 53.5 / 46.5 as tested by C&D, this is reflected in ballast position.

Suspension for C5 Z06 comes in FE4 Package, different than the FE3 Sports Suspension which was available for Z51 C5. The front transverse composite leaf spring is 525 lb/in in rate, similar to FE3 Z51. The rear transverse composite leaf spring is 714 lb/in, stiffer than the FE3 Z51 rate at 634 lb/in. The Damper and ARB has been setup to give neutral balance, with FE4 Sway Bars Package taken into consideration ( 31mm / 23.6mm ). My personal alignment is used, using the factory range as a base. I provided additional alignment setup, feel free to try them.

The C5 Z06 comes with limited slip differential ( GU6 ), I have used some preload and medium lock to simulate the LSD, this gives much needed traction and stability around Willow Springs ( Big Willow ).

The rear wing is optional, feel free to install it. I simply like the look of it.

The C5 Z06 was tested and tuned at Tsukuba, Silverstone GP, Willow Springs ( Big Willow and Streets ), Red Bull Ring and Laguna Seca. The main aim in this replica is to replicate the lap time at Big Willow that was done on stock factory tire - Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar. This is comfort medium in GT6 :P The lap time was 1:30.6s on 4th lap by the legendary Corvette Race Driver, Andy Pilgrim. He also fitted Goodyear’s DOT-approved “S” compound version of the F1 and posted 1:28.3s on 3rd hotlap ( feel free to try replicate the time using comfort soft )

The real life race car driver of the C5-R Vette ( Andy Pilgrim ) pulled the magical lap on stock Z06 C5 on 4th lap with OEM Eagle F1 tire to prove his point to a motorcycle magazine that pitted the Z06 C5 against Suzuki GXR1000 - both were tested by Kevin Schwantz - a main feature article of the mag. The test run were heavily biased in favor of the bike and the Z06 C5 was driven with TC Competitive Mode enabled. The magical lap was close to 4 second quicker than the Schwantz manage to pull off. I managed to replicate the magic lap with the replica :P I think I had some slow section ( 2 corners were hairy :lol: ) that could shaved another tenths or two at the very least.

Here is a quote from the letter sent by Andy Pilgrim to the Editor of the Magazine in 2003 :

"To the Editor:

I’m writing this on behalf of the Corvette owners and other sports car enthusiasts who encouraged me along this path. A few months ago I read an article in Motorcyclist magazine. The cover story was a track evaluation of a Corvette Z06 and a Suzuki GSX-R1000 with ex-500cc World Champion motorcycle racer Kevin Schwantz as the dedicated tester of both vehicles. I thought it was a very interesting concept for an article. After I read it, however, I had one major issue: I felt that the lap times for the Corvette were not where they should be and showed the Corvette in a really bad light. This opinion was based on my own experience with the Corvette Z06 and my testing of numerous cars at Willow Springs (the test track), even though the last time I was there was at least four years ago.
I received several e-mails from people who had read the article and wanted to know what I thought about it. Without exception, after I gave them my opinion, they suggested I go to Willow Springs with a Corvette Z06 and run it, to prove something one way or another. One of the guys I discussed the article with was Joe Policastro, owner of Grabiak Chevrolet in New Alexandria, PA. Joe not only suggested going to Willow Springs, but also put up the money and rent Willow Springs for a few hours just to set the record straight. Grabiak Chevrolet sells a lot of Corvettes and Joe definitely took it personally after having to defend the Corvette to some of his customers after they questioned him about the article.
The biggest issue I had with the article was the difference in best Willow Springs lap times between the Corvette and the Suzuki. Kevin managed a best lap in the Corvette of 1m 34.2sec and a best on the Suzuki of a 1m 26.6sec, a huge gap of 7.6 seconds. The major point of the article seemed to be illustrating how areas the bike was better than the car virtually everywhere around the circuit. They even used “Smackdown!” as the article title. But as a current professional car racer, ex-motorcycle racer and current street motorcycle rider, I felt this was unfair to the Corvette and to sports cars in general.
For our Willow test we managed to get the use of a totally stock Z06 with 1,500 miles on it. Ex-Toyota race ace Dennis Aase is a buddy of Joe’s and provided us with some of his crew to change tires in the August desert heat – much appreciated. For the first test runs I used the Z06’s standard Goodyear F1 tire. My best time was 1m 30.6sec lap on my fourth hot lap. I then fitted Goodyear’s DOT-approved “S” compound version of the F1 and we ran 1m 28.3sec lap on the third hot lap, just 1.7sec slower than the Suzuki and 5.9sec quicker than Motorcyclist’s time for the Corvette.
Incidentally, we used the “S” compound Goodyear F1 to compliment the Motorcyclist test, as the magazine had used an “S” compound Michelin on the Suzuki for their fastest laps. Motorcyclist also used Pi Research data to overlay the bike time with the car time and according to the times the car looked slow everywhere. With my lap time for the Corvette reasonably close to the Suzuki, and the acknowledging the superiority of the bike on the straights, I think the car would probably actually show quicker than the bike through most of the corners.
In the end we achieved our objective, which was to satisfy ourselves that the Corvette is a much more competitive machine than the article showed – even when compared to the top sports motorcycle in the world.
Finally, I would like to add that I have nothing but respect for Kevin Schwantz. The guy is still, I’m sure, a bullet-fast motorcycle rider and an accomplished car racer. I think he was handicapped in the Corvette for a couple of reasons. Firstly, he used the traction control. Even in Competition mode it can slow you down when getting really serious. Secondly, Motorcyclist put a different manufacturer’s tire on the car; they were not the OE tire and may not have been a good match for the Corvette.
In case you’re interested we have photos and data to confirm what we did at Willow Springs. The Corvette Z06 is an amazing car and deserves a better representation than Motorcyclist gave it. I think the record just needed to be straightened, for Corvette and for the many sports-car enthusiasts who shared with me their strong feelings about the article.

Andy Pilgrim
Corvette fan, motorcycle fan and Corvette C5-R team driver"

I have included the replay of the "magical" Lap at 1:30.6s ( Big Willow ) on CM tire + personal alignment setup. Watch it and Enjoy :cheers:

ANDY PILGRIM :

daleandy-1297283006.jpg

Corvette C5 Z06 completed :P Please leave feedback, and don't forget to watch the replay :P

Last edited:
BMW Motorsport E92 M3 GT4 Replica
Tuned to replicate BMW E92 M3 GT4
Based on M3 Coupe Chrome Line
Sports Soft

CAR : BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line

Specs
Horsepower: 420 HP at 8500 RPM
Torque : 314.7 ft-lb at 5200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 87.9%
Performance Points: 507

Torque : 314.7 ft-lb at 5200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 81.7%
Performance Points: 498

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY as the real M3 GT4 are seam welded and has weld in cage.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Large Type F
Height -2 and Width -17

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Triple Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3

Front, Rear

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 3.846
Adjust each gear :
1st 4.055
2nd 2.369
3rd 1.582
4th 1.192
5th 1.000
6th 0.872
Set Final 4.440

AERO

Brake Balance:

Notes :

The BMW M3 GT4 is one of the competitor in European GT4 Cup. The car is very competitive for it's price range and has full support from BMW Motorsport division.

The replica is set at 420HP / 1380kg base setup. The 2009 BOP figure has also been included at 390HP. After 2010, the BOP power has been set at 420HP.

Suspension has been setup to replicate real life ride height, with springs aimed to counter the effect of lower front. This offers good balance in handling, very stable, but might need some trail braking to get the most of the car.

LSD is 2 way, with medium preload, and optional 1.5 way also included. The 1.5 way offers better turn in response. Gearing is based on stock 6 speed, still uses H pattern and the final has been changed to 4.44 for better performance.

The BMW M3 GT4 was tuned and tested at Tsukuba, Willow Springs, Silverstone GP and Red Bull Ring. At Silverstone GP, it can lap in 2:13s range on 1st lap :D

View attachment 234510 View attachment 234511 View attachment 234512

BMW Motorsport E92 M3 GT4 Replica
Tuned to replicate BMW E92 M3 GT4
Based on M3 Coupe '07
Sports Soft

CAR : BMW M3 Coupe '07

Specs
Horsepower: 420 HP at 7800 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.1%
Ballast Position : -14

Power Limiter at : 87.5%
Ballast Position : -15
Performance Points: 497

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Large Type A
Winglets Large Type F
Height -2 and Width -17

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weigh Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Front, Rear

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 3.846
Adjust each gear :
1st 4.055
2nd 2.369
3rd 1.582
4th 1.192
5th 1.000
6th 0.872
Set Final 4.440

AERO

Brake Balance:

Notes :

View attachment 234510

View attachment 234511

View attachment 234512
Hey! Orido, you didn't announce these and I've missed them. :mischievous: :P

GPRM Motorsport TOYOTA 86GT Turbo GT4 Replica

Tuned to replicate GPRM GT86 Turbo GT4
Sports Soft

CAR : Toyota 86 'Racing' '13

Specs
Horsepower: 399 HP at 8000 RPM
Torque : 287.4 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Weight: 1190 kg
Ballast : 47 kg
Ballast Position : -35
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 508

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) -MANDATORY - GT4 cars are seam welded and has weld in cage.
Aero Kits Type A
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type B
Wing Large Type B
Winglets Large Type C
Height -5 and Width -32
Wheels : +1 Inch Up - OZ RACING Ultraleggera or RAYS 57Xtreme in grey or silver
Car Paint : White, Black, or Grey

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Racing Brakes Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - EIBACH Sportsline Springs / Koni 2 Way Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 93 106
Spring Rate: 15.67 18.67
Dampers (Compression): 8 7
Dampers (Extension): 9 8
Camber Angle: 3.0 1.2

2013-Toyota-GT86-GT4-rear-three-quarter-623x389.jpg

LSD - 1.5 Way 55/75 Salisbury type LSD High Preload
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 10

AERO:
REAR : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
5/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I would recommend to run just one click higher on rear brake.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This replica is very hard to built with very limited information available on the car. Early 2013, the car was on the news, it may have been the first 86 built for GT4 class.

The GPRM Ltd who built the car stated it has 350-400HP with turbo added. Not much else was disclosed, so I have to improvise. I used the base model for CS V3 Cup car as a base setup for the GT4 car. Suspension uses similar spring rate with revised ride height and tweaking on the damper, ARB, toe and camber. The real car uses Eibach Sportsline coil springs and Koni 2 way fully adjustable damper.

LSD uses high preload 1.5 way with medium/high lock 55/75 to replicate Salisbury type diff used on the GPRM GT86 GT4. I leave the gearbox in stock form as it's more than enough to do the job and quite versatile on various tracks ( the real car has 6 speed sequential conversion but may still uses stock ratio as the Brit24 86 car also built GPRM uses stock ratio ). Weight distribution has also been fixed ( similar to the CS V3 Cup car ) The weight figure is slightly less than CS V3 Cup 86, with 1190kg, I pick this value considering the GT4 car has stripped out interior, perspex windows, lightened body shell and similar chassis modification to CS V3 Cup.

For closer performance compared to other GT4 cars, I decided on 399HP power using mid rpm turbo, this allows the GT86 to lap quite close to real life times at Silverstone GP. During testing, the car is capable of 2:13s lap on SS tire.

I tried to test this replica alongside some other GT4's but there is NO transmission

BTW M3 GT4 at the moment is OP with 420 hp but with SRO BoP is underP

I tried to test this replica alongside some other GT4's but there is NO transmission

BTW M3 GT4 at the moment is OP with 420 hp but with SRO BoP is underP

It's written in the notes for the GT86, use stock transmission :), the M3 was underpowered back in 2009/2010 with 390HP, SRO did shuffle around power restriction to balance the field, but the past few years, the SRO official Euro GT4 site stated the power at 420HP, so they give more power to the car for BOP purpose. The main aim was to lap in 2:14s range at Silverstone GP, those are the base line qualifying lap time in 2013 Euro GT4.

Back