RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Ok. So, I'm about to build the TOM's ADVOX JZA80 Supra RZ 327PS and right away I notice "Comfort Mediums". Are you trying to kill me Ridox?! :lol:

Actually, I have such a difficult time with this subject. I personally believe cars come with tires that are way, way too grippy -- especially lateral grip. I'm sure that you are 100% correct in saying that the best tires you could have gotten in 1997 for your Supra were probably something comparable to CM tires in this game (not counting racing slicks in real life, obviously I mean tires that you can legally drive on the roads in the USA).

But then my ego takes over and I want to be able to win Gold's in the Seasonal's and I say "Well, mostly everybody is doing it..." IT meaning they are using SH/SM or SS tires. I just can't figure out why PD would go through all the trouble of working with a respected tire manufacturer to develop some sort of tire model, just to have us driving around all the time on semi-racing tires/slicks (like SS tires).

Obviously, PD & Sony are most interested in reaching as many gamers as possible and selling more units than they are interested in recreating a true driving/racing simulator. And that's not a bad thing -- there are plenty of sims out there if you absolutely can't handle the parts of GT6 that are more arcadish in nature. I don't know if you've peaked in on SuzukaStar's newer thread where he's tracking times around Laguna Seca on CH tires! He's a maniac using CH... LOL :bowdown: 🤬 :bowdown:

EDIT: I have no shot using the CM tires. I'm extremely tired and probably not focusing so great right now, so I'll try to put in a better effort tomorrow...I am just all over the place.

Last edited:
Ok. So, I'm about to build the TOM's ADVOX JZA80 Supra RZ 327PS and right away I notice "Comfort Mediums". Are you trying to kill me Ridox?! :lol:

Actually, I have such a difficult time with this subject. I personally believe cars come with tires that are way, way too grippy -- especially lateral grip. I'm sure that you are 100% correct in saying that the best tires you could have gotten in 1997 for your Supra were probably something comparable to CM tires in this game (not counting racing slicks in real life, obviously I mean tires that you can legally drive on the roads in the USA).

But then my ego takes over and I want to be able to win Gold's in the Seasonal's and I say "Well, mostly everybody is doing it..." IT meaning they are using SH/SM or SS tires. I just can't figure out why PD would go through all the trouble of working with a respected tire manufacturer to develop some sort of tire model, just to have us driving around all the time on semi-racing tires/slicks (like SS tires).

Obviously, PD & Sony are most interested in reaching as many gamers as possible and selling more units than they are interested in recreating a true driving/racing simulator. And that's not a bad thing -- there are plenty of sims out there if you absolutely can't handle the parts of GT6 that are more arcadish in nature. I don't know if you've peaked in on SuzukaStar's newer thread where he's tracking times around Laguna Seca on CH tires! He's a maniac using CH... LOL :bowdown: 🤬 :bowdown:

EDIT: I have no shot using the CM tires. I'm extremely tired and probably not focusing so great right now, so I'll try to put in a better effort tomorrow...I am just all over the place.

Try CH with no aids :lol:

Courtenay Sport / NITRON Vauxhall VX/R220 Track Racer Replica

Special Build Courtenay Sport/NITRON VX/R220
450PP Version
Sports Hard

CAR : Vauxhall VX220 '00
Tire : Sports Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 215 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque : 196.9 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.7%
Weight: 875 kg
Ballast : 85 kg
Ballast Position : 9
Weight Distribution : 45 / 55 as real car spec
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Sunlight Silver Metallic

Tuning Parts Installed :
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Fully Customizable Suspension
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - NITRON Race 3 Way Coilover Kit
ERS Springs 500/550 ( Lowered )
Vauxhall Street/Track Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 89 89
Spring Rate 8.93 9.82
Dampers (Compression): 6 4
Dampers (Extension): 9 9
ARB 5 5 ( OPTIONAL ARB 6 6 for more stable ride )
Camber Angle 0.1 1.6 ( Front Camber Range : 0.1 +- 0.2, Rear Camber Range : 1.8 +- 0.2 )
Toe Angle 0.07 0.20 ( Front Toe In Range : 0.00 +- 0.07, Rear Toe In Range : 0.36 +- 0.20 )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Vauxhall VX220 Turbo Getrag F23 (287) 5 Speed
Stock Final

Set Default
Set Final to 3.630
Set Auto Max Speed at 290kmh / 180mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.580
2nd 2.020
3rd 1.350
4th 0.970
5th 0.790
Set Final : 3.630
( OPTIONAL Courtenay Sport 4.170 Final for Getrag F23 )

LSD - 2 Way OS Giken Custom Built 25% Preload & Lock
Initial Torque : 17
Acceleration Sensitivity: 17
Braking Sensitivity: 17 ( Increase to 24 for better braking stability )

Brake Balance:
5/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/5.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This replica is based on a Courtenay Sport customer car, originally VX220 NA car modified with Z20LET engine transplant and Z20LEH K04 Turbo from Astra VXR offering better performance and reliability. The 450PP is limited in power to fit in the regulation FITT British Invasion Tuning Challenge.

The weight of the car is 875kg ( curb weight of NA VX220 ) with 45/55 weight distribution of NA car. Suspension has been upgraded with NITRON NTR Race Coilover 3 Way with ERS Springs at 500/550. The stiff springs and ratio are chosen based on well proven formula for track racer VX220 with sticky semi slick tires. The front springs are harder than usual this time, offering sharper steering with damper & ARB all around setup for balanced handling. Ride height has been lowered by about 2 inch from stock height, while the alignment is based on street / mild track duty range of values, and I used less rear toe in to give more play when at the track.

Transmission uses Turbo VX220 Getrag 5 Speed ratios and final. This offers much better spread for the added power and torque, giving nice pull without inherent wheelspin drama. Courtenay Sport also offer performance/track oriented Final Drive at 4.170, giving much quicker acceleration from 1st to 3rd gear at a cost of lower top speed.

LSD is based on OS Giken with custom job, torque preload set at 25% with 2 way setup, also 25% lock. This will give nice balance against suspension setup, while still giving good traction even on lower gear exit. Simply hammer the throttle when in doubt and let the rear kick a bit then the LSD will do it's job, just make sure to hold that steering wheel like a man.

The VX220 was tuned and tested at Brands Hatch Indy, Willow Springs, Tsukuba, Autumn Ring and Red Bull Ring. At Brands Hatch Indy, it managed 52.1s with ease on SH tire. Another run managed 51.8s on 2nd lap, with slower 20.1s 1st sector and slightly lower last turn at 58mph as I overloaded left front tires for a moment. I have provided both replay of the run for reference. A good run would yield 19s 1st sector - reaching 100mph at the top of the hill before braking for the right hairpin :) and maintain 60+mph on the last corner, this would translate at least mid 51s :P

UPDATE : Added another replay of the 51.8s run at Brands Hatch Indy, added optional ARB and optional LSD braking value.

Hi. Used this FITT tune on seasonal SS5. Fun & won! Thanks for the ride. đź‘Ť

You're welcome, and did you find any issue with the car ? Any oversteer issue ?

I am quite new to GT. I started playing in January. Discovered wheels shortly thereafter. Came across tunes in March when someone mentioned "Praiano". That changed things a bunch. And I would currently classify myself as a higher level intermediate driver. :)

I stumbled across the latest FITT challenge and have been watching the thread for the past week and decided to build a couple of the tunes when they were posted. I ran them on Brands Indy and found that I am pretty consistently about 1 second behind the testers times.

Then I took them to the latest seasonal at SS5. I found your tune of the VX220 to be the most fun of the bunch when running the event. And to finally answer your question, I think that any oversteer from the car was induced by driver error. I found the car to be edgy but fun and controllable. Out of the corners the car really lit up for me and I was often able to blow past the AI before the next corner. Obviously it lacked the straight line speed being 50pp down but I was able to "creatively" hold the rubber band rabbit off on the final straight. :D

My question to you is the term "replica" tunes. Does this mean that you try to tune the car as it might be possible in the real world?

Will definitely try some others of your tunes in various events. Look forward to the next tune in the FITT.

Good luck @ FITT and thanks for the fun.

I am quite new to GT. I started playing in January. Discovered wheels shortly thereafter. Came across tunes in March when someone mentioned "Praiano". That changed things a bunch. And I would currently classify myself as a higher level intermediate driver. :)

I stumbled across the latest FITT challenge and have been watching the thread for the past week and decided to build a couple of the tunes when they were posted. I ran them on Brands Indy and found that I am pretty consistently about 1 second behind the testers times.

Then I took them to the latest seasonal at SS5. I found your tune of the VX220 to be the most fun of the bunch when running the event. And to finally answer your question, I think that any oversteer from the car was induced by driver error. I found the car to be edgy but fun and controllable. Out of the corners the car really lit up for me and I was often able to blow past the AI before the next corner. Obviously it lacked the straight line speed being 50pp down but I was able to "creatively" hold the rubber band rabbit off on the final straight. :D

My question to you is the term "replica" tunes. Does this mean that you try to tune the car as it might be possible in the real world?

Will definitely try some others of your tunes in various events. Look forward to the next tune in the FITT.

Good luck @ FITT and thanks for the fun.
Thank you for thorough review and glad you like the car. Have you tried the alternative ARB, LSD brake and front toe out ? They might help to suit the car better to your style of driving :P The car is a replica ( in terms of setup ), I tried to get as close as possible to how a car is setup and modified IRL for track days.

Question 356 985; I read on a post from a recent FITT thread that lewisHamilton had tried one of your cars and found it great, would you be so kind and point me in that particular direction ple-e-e-e-e-a-s-e?

It's getting close to x-mass, maybe if you've been good:lol:, santa will give you a ps3/internet bug :banghead: free day for you to update your system. :cheers:

Thank you for thorough review and glad you like the car. Have you tried the alternative ARB, LSD brake and front toe out ? They might help to suit the car better to your style of driving :P The car is a replica ( in terms of setup ), I tried to get as close as possible to how a car is setup and modified IRL for track days.

Thanks.. I will give the suggested alternatives a try. I did not notice them till I backtracked on an earlier thread.

Question 356 985; I read on a post from a recent FITT thread that lewisHamilton had tried one of your cars and found it great, would you be so kind and point me in that particular direction ple-e-e-e-e-a-s-e?

It's getting close to x-mass, maybe if you've been good:lol:, santa will give you a ps3/internet bug :banghead: free day for you to update your system. :cheers:

He actually raced as a driver in a team at BTCC FITT Championship, and I'm the mechanic :) @danbojte teamed up with @CyKosis1973 :P and some other tuners also take part.

I think @Lewis_Hamilton_ was saying about this car ( if you ever built & drive the Gallardo SL LP570-4 SP Engineering replica, please let me know how it compares to the real one that you'd driven ) :

Mugen CIVIC SSR
TEIN ATS ED Cars / Tokai PALLAS
T. Matsui FD2 Civic Type R
Civic One Make Series Race Car Replica

Special Build Matsui FD2 Civic One Make Champion Car for FITT BTCC
Sports Soft

mugencivicssrteincivicfd2-jpg.205768

CAR : Honda Civic Type R FD2 '08
Tire : Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 305 HP / 305BHP at 8500 RPM
Torque : 220.0 ft-lb / 30kgfm at 6600 RPM
Power Limiter at : 97.7%
Weight: 1300 kg
Ballast : 160 kg
Ballast Position : 30 ( 1 click away from 55/45 which means front heaviest possible )
Weight Distribution : 54 / 46
Performance Points: 481

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD ) - MANDATORY - real one make civic has roll cage.
Wheels : Standard Size RAYS 57Gainer
Car Paint : Pure White
Aero Kits Type A
Flat Floor Type A
Custom Rear Wing
Wing Mount Standard F
Wing Small I
Winglets Small N
Height -8
Width +5
Car Number : 44

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Low RPM Turbo Kit
Triple Plate Clutch
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

twin-ring-motegi-road-course_6-jpg.206385

Suspension - TEIN SRC Super Racing Circuit Master Ultimate Spec Coilover F:10, R:8, 10, 12
Visual + Low Camber

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 100 75
Spring Rate 10.00 12.00
Dampers (Compression): 4 8
Dampers (Extension): 5 4
ARB 4 6
Camber 0.5 1.2
Toe 0.13 -0.66

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - BTCC Build Specification XTRAC 516 Touring Car
6 Speed Sequential

Set Default
Set Final to 5.339
Set Auto Max Speed at 180kmh / 112mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.167
2nd 2.286
3rd 1.867
4th 1.600
5th 1.353
6th 1.182
Set Final : 4.000

fuji-speedway-f_16-jpg.206384

LSD - 1 Way ATS Silent Type Metal LSD type R - Matsui Spec Low Lock Medium Preload
Initial Torque : 17
Acceleration Sensitivity: 17
Braking Sensitivity: 5

AERO
Rear : 5 ( MIN )

Brake Balance:
Front / Rear : 3/7

Quoted Notes from the original replica post :

The power figure on the tune is 305HP / 305BHP, apparently the value of Asian GT6 HP ( mine ) is the same as EU GT6 BHP ( lewis ) :D The 1st gear ratio uses Xtrac 516 Catalogue as the real life Xtrac 516 1st gear ratio BTCC Build Spec 2.923 is not reachable. This is the setup that will be used on race day :) Car Number : 44

For the next race at Indianapolis Road, we have only done a small tweak to the gearing as the car, more or less perfect for the job :)

:( I haven't played GT6 since last weekend, and my last play was about 15 minutes :( The HKS will be the next car posted when I can play ( will need a few laps test on higher grip tires just to be sure )

Well, I finally got around to building the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera SP Engineering LP570-4 Replica
Real World Setup
. This is now the 4th Lamborghini Gallardo in my garage, because I have also built the Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 GT3-R Base Model and the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera Best Motoring Replica Real World Setup. Plus I keep one totally stock just incase I am asked to run my car completely stock from GT6, which I sometimes must do. I don't know if Ridox is getting kickbacks every time I purchase a new Gallardo or what... ;) :sly:

Anyway...If you're looking to build yourself a Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, Ridox has given us two options, as you've just read. He has the SP Engineering Replica and the Best Motoring Replica setups to try. I've had the Best Motoring Replica in my garage for a while now. In fact, I wrote some thoughts down on September 9th HERE in Ridox's Garage.

I'll just come out and say it. This SP Engineering Superleggera is the better of the two Ridox has posted, in my opinion. I haven't tested all of the suspension setups, but I have tested three different suspension setups on each car and each time I did a comparison I ended up giving the nod to the SP Engineering Superleggera. Why? It's just easier to push the car hard. I won't bother posting lap times because I don't want to embarrass myself, but I will tell you there were several instances when both of the Gallardo's were awfully close, almost identical. That could be due to inconsistent driving, however, as I am not the most skilled on Comfort Soft tires.

However, after doing several laps in the Best Motoring Gallardo, when I switched back to the SP Engineering I would often do a double-take to make sure I wasn't on SH tires because that's how different the two cars felt to me. While both cars prefer straight line braking, you can get away with a little bit of trailbraking with the SP Engineering setup. Just go very easy until you know the car very well. With some corners I literally have no choice but to let the Best Motoring Gallardo coast through before getting on the power. It always feels like you can get back on the power in the SP Engineering car quicker than you can in the Best Motoring Gallardo.

I really wish I had more experience on Comfort tires. I'd be able to give a much better review of the cars. I am certain that what I think is pushing these cars hard is not really their limit. These cars are fast. Even though they aren't the lightest cars out there they accelerate quickly and brake fairly well too. You will get some understeer, of course. What would a Lamborghini be without understeer? :lol: Still, I feel you can manipulate that with the throttle, so don't be afraid of the car in that regard.

Go out and drive this Gallardo Superleggera from SP Engineering like ya stole it. She wants you to. You won't regret it...even if ya earn some bumps and bruises along the way. (I had some heinous crashes on Nordschleife). :D

EDIT: I just took the SP Engineering Superleggera out for a tear around Laguna Seca. Wow. I was actually shocked at how well I did with those CS tires on that track. She really does bite the ground well. I still need a LOT of practice using those Comfort compounds, but in experienced hands I think you'd be loving how balanced she feels around that race track. That was a lot of fun...

Last edited:
awww sweet the the Ford GT3 one of my favorite GT3 cars or actually GT1 car. The Matech Ford's were always my favorite GT cars along with the Gulf Aston Martin Vantage and the McLarens
matech-Paul%20Ricard%20HTTT%202.jpg

I know we have the real Nissan GTR GT3 cars I was wondering if there's a way to set up a regular stock GTR to your replica GT3 cars
I never really saw the GT1s racing. But from what I know now is that they are my favourite racing category and my favourite car was the Ford Matech GT1

Well, I finally got around to building the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera SP Engineering LP570-4 Replica
Real World Setup
. This is now the 4th Lamborghini Gallardo in my garage, because I have also built the Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 GT3-R Base Model and the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera Best Motoring Replica Real World Setup. Plus I keep one totally stock just incase I am asked to run my car completely stock from GT6, which I sometimes must do. I don't know if Ridox is getting kickbacks every time I purchase a new Gallardo or what... ;) :sly:

Anyway...If you're looking to build yourself a Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, Ridox has given us two options, as you've just read. He has the SP Engineering Replica and the Best Motoring Replica setups to try. I've had the Best Motoring Replica in my garage for a while now. In fact, I wrote some thoughts down on September 9th HERE in Ridox's Garage.

I'll just come out and say it. This SP Engineering Superleggera is the better of the two Ridox has posted, in my opinion. I haven't tested all of the suspension setups, but I have tested three different suspension setups on each car and each time I did a comparison I ended up giving the nod to the SP Engineering Superleggera. Why? It's just easier to push the car hard. I won't bother posting lap times because I don't want to embarrass myself, but I will tell you there were several instances when both of the Gallardo's were awfully close, almost identical. That could be due to inconsistent driving, however, as I am not the most skilled on Comfort Soft tires.

However, after doing several laps in the Best Motoring Gallardo, when I switched back to the SP Engineering I would often do a double-take to make sure I wasn't on SH tires because that's how different the two cars felt to me. While both cars prefer straight line braking, you can get away with a little bit of trailbraking with the SP Engineering setup. Just go very easy until you know the car very well. With some corners I literally have no choice but to let the Best Motoring Gallardo coast through before getting on the power. It always feels like you can get back on the power in the SP Engineering car quicker than you can in the Best Motoring Gallardo.

I really wish I had more experience on Comfort tires. I'd be able to give a much better review of the cars. I am certain that what I think is pushing these cars hard is not really their limit. These cars are fast. Even though they aren't the lightest cars out there they accelerate quickly and brake fairly well too. You will get some understeer, of course. What would a Lamborghini be without understeer? :lol: Still, I feel you can manipulate that with the throttle, so don't be afraid of the car in that regard.

Go out and drive this Gallardo Superleggera from SP Engineering like ya stole it. She wants you to. You won't regret it...even if ya earn some bumps and bruises along the way. (I had some heinous crashes on Nordschleife). :D

EDIT: I just took the SP Engineering Superleggera out for a tear around Laguna Seca. Wow. I was actually shocked at how well I did with those CS tires on that track. She really does bite the ground well. I still need a LOT of practice using those Comfort compounds, but in experienced hands I think you'd be loving how balanced she feels around that race track. That was a lot of fun...

Be sure to drive it at Twin Ring Motegi Road Course and aim to break 2:08s lap on CS tire. I never got tired driving the SL there, so much fun.

NISSAN Silvia S13 K's Bee Racing 400PS

Tuned to replicate Best Motoring Bee Racing S13 Silvia CA18DET
Sports Medium

CAR : Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection ( S13 ) '90
Tire : Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 394 HP / 400 PS at7200 RPM
Torque : 304.9 ft-lb at 6400 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.3%
Weight: 1180 kg
Ballast : 166 kg
Ballast Position : 41
Weight Distribution : 52 / 48 - corrected weight distribution as in real life spec.
Performance Points: 500

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED ) -optional, there's no bad side effect of this, highly recommended.
Rear Wing : NO Wing.
Wheels : +2 Inch Up, GT-Aa03 in silver/silver chrome
Car Paint : Solid Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter:Sports
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Racing Brakes Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 2

Suspension - Buddy Club Racing Spec Coilover Damper Kit
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 8.00 6.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 1
Camber Angle: 0.2 0.2 ( use zero camber all around for max grip )
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.16

LSD - 1.5 way ATS LSD
Initial Torque : 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: 23
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I would recommend to run just one click higher on rear brake.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
Another awesome Best Motoring feature car, back from the classic video series, the S13 was tuned by ROM specialist, Bee Racing. The Silvia used was the K's from early generation still using CA18DET engine. Pushing the limit of engine power at 400PS, with extensive engine tuning, BEE R Drag SPL ROM, big turbine and intercooler, the car was mainly used for street car drag and occasional track day.

The car was painted black with unique 3 spoke wheel design, and fitted with super sticky road legal semi slick Advan A032R S-Soft compound to get maximum traction in straight line and cornering ( Sports Medium in GT6 ) - sadly can't get wider rear tires in GT6, the real car has wider 245/40 R17 tire.

Driven at Sendai drag strip, the car achieved 12.2s quarter mile.
With current setup in GT6, the car managed easy 1:01s lap time at Tsukuba :D Enjoy the Bee R S13, great for grip and drift - touge as well :cheers:

UPDATE : Damper has been tweaked for better traction.
Hey mate is there a transmission tune for this or is it just stock? Loving your tunes bro

HKS Technical Factory CT200MR

Tuned to replicate HKS CT200MR Street Car

Comfort Medium to Sports Hard

hks-logo.jpg

Tsukuba Circuit_169.jpg

CAR : Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05
Tire : Comfort Medium to Sports Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 345 HP / 350 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque : 339.8 ft-lb at 4700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.1%
Weight: 1459 kg
Ballast : 49 kg
Ballast Position : -45
Weight Distribution : 61 / 39 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 476

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Wheels : 1 Inch Up Advan RGII in Bronze / Saddle Tan
Car Paint : White Solid

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with HKS Technical Factory Test Car Alignment Range
HKS Test Car Ride Height Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 105 122
Spring Rate: 12.00 10.00
Dampers (Compression): 2 9
Dampers (Extension): 9 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 6
Camber Angle: 2.3 1.8
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.13

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with Mitsubishi OEM Alignment Range

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 2.0 1.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.24

Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_205.jpg

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with HKS Technical Factory Test Car Alignment Range
HKS Lowest Driveable Ride Height Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 87 102

Suspension - HKS HIPERMAX SPORTS III '09 Edition with Mitsubishi OEM Alignment Range

Front, Rear

HKS CT200MR Visual Ride Height Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 122 102

Front, Rear

Mitsubishi OEM Alignment Reference data used by HKS :

Camber Angle : Front Range 2.00 +- 0.50, Rear Range 1.00 +- 0.50
Toe Angle : Front Range ( Zero Toe ) 0.00 +- 0.24, Rear Range ( Toe In ) 0.37 +- 0.24

Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_207.jpg

AYC
AYC Controller : 88 ( Recommended Range 86 to 96 )

Brake Balance:
5/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The HKS CT200MR Street Car was built by the HKS Technical Factory. The CT200MR is a mild tune for the street and track, with power bump at modest 350PS. The main feature is the full wide body kit that makes the complete car valued at just over $ 60,000. The body kit alone is worth more than $ 10,000 :eek: Only a handful of CT200MR was built and sold ( made to order basis using GH-CT9A - Evo IX MR ).
Here is a summary of the real car specification :

HKS CT200MR Complete Car Package
Vehicle Model----------------------------------------- GH-CT9A (EVO â…¨ MR)
Engine Model----------------------------------------- 4G63 MIVEC
Displacement----------------------------------------- 1997cc
Maximum Output kW (Ps)-------------------------- 257 (350)
Maximum torque N m (kgf m)---------------------- 441 (45.0)
Maximum charging pressure settings------------ 127kPa
Boost Control----------------------------------------- HKS EVC
CPU----------------------------------------------------- HKS F-CON iS
Air Cleaner-------------------------------------------- HKS SUPER HYBRID FILTER
Plug----------------------------------------------------- HKS M40i
Muffler-------------------------------------------------- HKS HiPower Spec-R
Suspension-------------------------------------------- HKS HIPERMAX â…˘ Sport
Tires ----------------------------------------------------- ADVAN Neova AD-07 ( Medium / Medium-Hard Compound )
Tire Size------------------------------------------------- 265-35-18
Wheel--------------------------------------------------- ADVAN RG â…ˇ
Wheel Size--------------------------------------------- 10J-18 OFF +15
Aero Parts---------------------------------------------- HKS CT230R Version Full Wide Body Kit
Bonnet-------------------------------------------------- Varis Carbon type
Shift Knob---------------------------------------------- HKS

For this replica, I can't replicate the body kit as the Evo IX GSR ( chosen as the MR is not in the game ) in GT6 do not have any body parts available.

Power is set at 345HP / 350PS, with torque slightly above the real car spec at 340ft lb / 47 kgfm, a High RPM Turbo is used to provide high rpm range power delivery giving balanced spread with stock gearbox.
Weight and distribution uses HKS own test car data, Evo IX CT9A equipped with HKS Hipermax II Sport '09 Spec Test Car. The car weight 1459kg with 61/39 distribution.

The CT200MR uses HKS Hipermax III Sport, with 12k/10k spring rate. I have provided a wealth of options from HKS HTF Test Car alignment, Mitsubishi Stock Alignment, and variety or ride height - Test Car Ride Height, Visual Ride Height and Lowest Drivable Ride Height. I highly recommend the Test Car Setup ( alignment and ride height ), if you need more rotation, use the Visual Ride Height specifically setup to replicate the real HKS CT200MR.

As the real car still uses Mitsubishi AYC but presumably with AYC Controller utilized for track setup. I have tuned the AYC specifically to work in unison with the suspension, the base value is 88. This offers the best balance in entry, mid and exit torque management. I have provided a good range to play from 86 to 96. Feel free to try increase from 88 if you feel you need more aggressive AYC effect.

The Advan Neova AD07 Medium Compound is similar to Sports Hard, but the replica can make use of comfort medium and above :)

I tuned and tested the HKS CT200MR at Tsukuba, Willow Springs, and Autumn Ring. The car was mainly tuned on comfort medium then tested on higher grip tires up to Sports Hard. On CM tire, Test Car alignment and ride height, it can lap in 1:32s range at Willow Springs, a very quick car indeed. The OEM/Factory alignment + test car ride height also lap in the same region.

At Tsukuba, with test car setup ( alignment and ride height ), and SH tire ( Advan Neova AD07 M Comp ), the car managed 1:03s lap with ease :eek: I have provided all 3 replay for reference, have fun watching them or use them as ghost or datalogger analysis.

Visual Ride Height
Tsukuba Circuit_164.jpg

HKSCT200MR.jpg

7.jpg

Attachments

• HKSCT200MR1m3sTsukubaSH.zip
    270.5 KB · Views: 17
  • HKSCT200MR1m32sWillowsSpringsTestAlignmentCM.zip
    341.3 KB · Views: 9
  • HKSCT200MR1m32sWillowsSpringsFactoryAlignmentCM.zip
    341.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Does anyone have access to capture card and can make side by side video comparison to be uploaded on youtube ? I got a real life vs replica that I wanted to share :) I would prefer SD / 720p res and uses the new 60fps youtube feature as the real life video is not HD quality.

Does anyone have access to capture card and can make side by side video comparison to be uploaded on youtube ? I got a real life vs replica that I wanted to share :) I would prefer SD / 720p res and uses the new 60fps youtube feature as the real life video is not HD quality.
Unfortunately, I do not. I've been thinking about getting one...but then I've heard that things may be different for the PS4, so I'm holding off. I really wish I had one and might end up buying one. Unfortunately, I can't help you as of today. :(

HKS Technical Factory CT200MR

Tuned to replicate HKS CT200MR Street Car

Comfort Medium to Sports Hard

CAR : Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05
Tire : Comfort Medium to Sports Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 345 HP / 350 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque : 339.8 ft-lb at 4700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.1%
Weight: 1459 kg
Ballast : 49 kg
Ballast Position : -45
Weight Distribution : 61 / 39 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 476

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : 1 Inch Up Advan RGII in Bronze / Saddle Tan
Car Paint : White Solid

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

Front, Rear

Mitsubishi OEM Alignment Reference data used by HKS :

Camber Angle : Front Range 2.00 +- 0.50, Rear Range 1.00 +- 0.50
Toe Angle : Front Range ( Zero Toe ) 0.00 +- 0.24, Rear Range ( Toe In ) 0.37 +- 0.24

AYC
AYC Controller : 88 ( Recommended Range 86 to 96 )

Brake Balance:
5/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The HKS CT200MR Street Car was built by the HKS Technical Factory. The CT200MR is a mild tune for the street and track, with power bump at modest 350PS. The main feature is the full wide body kit that makes the complete car valued at just over $ 60,000. The body kit alone is worth more than $ 10,000 :eek: Only a handful of CT200MR was built and sold ( made to order basis using GH-CT9A - Evo IX MR ).
Here is a summary of the real car specification :

HKS CT200MR Complete Car Package
Vehicle Model----------------------------------------- GH-CT9A (EVO â…¨ MR)
Engine Model----------------------------------------- 4G63 MIVEC
Displacement----------------------------------------- 1997cc
Maximum Output kW (Ps)-------------------------- 257 (350)
Maximum torque N m (kgf m)---------------------- 441 (45.0)
Maximum charging pressure settings------------ 127kPa
Boost Control----------------------------------------- HKS EVC
CPU----------------------------------------------------- HKS F-CON iS
Air Cleaner-------------------------------------------- HKS SUPER HYBRID FILTER
Plug----------------------------------------------------- HKS M40i
Muffler-------------------------------------------------- HKS HiPower Spec-R
Suspension-------------------------------------------- HKS HIPERMAX â…˘ Sport
Tires ----------------------------------------------------- ADVAN Neova AD-07 ( Medium / Medium-Hard Compound )
Tire Size------------------------------------------------- 265-35-18
Wheel--------------------------------------------------- ADVAN RG â…ˇ
Wheel Size--------------------------------------------- 10J-18 OFF +15
Aero Parts---------------------------------------------- HKS CT230R Version Full Wide Body Kit
Bonnet-------------------------------------------------- Varis Carbon type
Shift Knob---------------------------------------------- HKS

For this replica, I can't replicate the body kit as the Evo IX GSR ( chosen as the MR is not in the game ) in GT6 do not have any body parts available.

Power is set at 345HP / 350PS, with torque slightly above the real car spec at 340ft lb / 47 kgfm, a High RPM Turbo is used to provide high rpm range power delivery giving balanced spread with stock gearbox.
Weight and distribution uses HKS own test car data, Evo IX CT9A equipped with HKS Hipermax II Sport '09 Spec Test Car. The car weight 1459kg with 61/39 distribution.

The CT200MR uses HKS Hipermax III Sport, with 12k/10k spring rate. I have provided a wealth of options from HKS HTF Test Car alignment, Mitsubishi Stock Alignment, and variety or ride height - Test Car Ride Height, Visual Ride Height and Lowest Drivable Ride Height. I highly recommend the Test Car Setup ( alignment and ride height ), if you need more rotation, use the Visual Ride Height specifically setup to replicate the real HKS CT200MR.

As the real car still uses Mitsubishi AYC but presumably with AYC Controller utilized for track setup. I have tuned the AYC specifically to work in unison with the suspension, the base value is 88. This offers the best balance in entry, mid and exit torque management. I have provided a good range to play from 86 to 96. Feel free to try increase from 88 if you feel you need more aggressive AYC effect.

The Advan Neova AD07 Medium Compound is similar to Sports Hard, but the replica can make use of comfort medium and above :)

I tuned and tested the HKS CT200MR at Tsukuba, Willow Springs, and Autumn Ring. The car was mainly tuned on comfort medium then tested on higher grip tires up to Sports Hard. On CM tire, Test Car alignment and ride height, it can lap in 1:32s range at Willow Springs, a very quick car indeed. The OEM/Factory alignment + test car ride height also lap in the same region.

At Tsukuba, with test car setup ( alignment and ride height ), and SH tire ( Advan Neova AD07 M Comp ), the car managed 1:03s lap with ease :eek: I have provided all 3 replay for reference, have fun watching them or use them as ghost or datalogger analysis.

What colour did u use for the rims?

Unfortunately, I do not. I've been thinking about getting one...but then I've heard that things may be different for the PS4, so I'm holding off. I really wish I had one and might end up buying one. Unfortunately, I can't help you as of today. :(

No worries :) Maybe @Lewis_Hamilton_ could help :P, just a short 1 minute video in 480p or 720p.

What colour did u use for the rims?

I used Saddle Tan, I think I got it from a old muscle car ( corvette c3 ) You can use original bronze color from the RGII wheel.

Lotus Esprit V8 Street / Track 525PP Version

Special Build Lotus Esprit V8
FITT British Invasion

Sports Medium

CAR : Lotus Esprit V8 '02
Tire : Sports Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 480 HP at 7000 RPM
Torque : 373.2 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1391 kg
Ballast : 136 kg
Ballast Position : 34
Weight Distribution : 43 / 57 as the real car spec.
Performance Points: 525

GT AUTO
NO OIL Change
Car Paint : Java Green
Rear Wing : NO WING ( removed stock wing )

Tuning Parts Installed :
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch ( factory fitted IRL )
Fully Customizable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - Sport 350 Lotus Final Edition Package with Eibach Springs and Bilstein Damper

Street / Track Alignment Range
Factory Ride Height Setup

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 139 133
Spring Rate: 6.25 5.89
Dampers (Compression): 3 4
Dampers (Extension): 6 9
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Camber Angle: 0.7 0.9
Toe Angle: -0.03 0.15

LSD - X180-R ZF Clutch Type LSD
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitivity: 26
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Brake Balance:
5/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/5.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 )

with 5/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Lotus Esprit in this build is based on a factory car with mild modification for track that I have built. This 525PP version is different in some ways, damper and ARB has been tweaked further for sports medium tire fitment and a high rpm turbo kit has been added.

In real life, Lotus Esprit V8 comes with no LSD from factory ( open diff ), while in GT6, a stock Esprit has LSD :grumpy:. There are only 2 later generation Esprit model that comes with LSD from factory, Sport 300 ( non V8 ) and X180-R. The Sport 300 has torsen ( gear ) LSD, while X180-R has ZF clutch type LSD. Weight figure at 1391 kg, based on a curb weight of 2002 Esprit V8 with real life distribution at around 43/57 - closer to 42.5/57.5 :P The Esprit V8 also comes with twin plate AP clutch from factory ( GT6 stock clutch needs to be upgraded to twin plate :grumpy: )

The suspension uses Sport 350 Final Edition adjustable Eibach Springs/Bilstein Damper kit, developed in partnership between Lotus, Eibach and Bilstein. Damper and ARB has been stiffened to accommodate the cornering speed and load from the higher grip tire ( SM ). The factory ride height has also been replicated as close as possible.
The Esprit V8 Alignment alignment uses the range of values from a variety of sources ( manual, dealer specs and alignment machine ).

The LSD is tuned at around 40% lock, similar in performance to X180-R ZF LSD and Sport 300 Torsen LSD. The LSD gives much needed stability and work well with the suspension setup - chosen over the open diff setup ( 5/5/5 ) of the stock replica which badly affecting the car balance when pushed hard on high grip tires. The same issue in real life Esprit V8, having an open differential means less optimal traction and not good when driven hard at the track.

When tested at Autumn Ring Reverse, the car easily lap in 1:23s on 1st lap with early stage tweak. I included a replay of the said run for reference on preferable line to take, braking point and throttle play. Enjoy :cheers:

Attachments

• EspritV81m23sAutumnRingReverseSM.zip
    319.2 KB · Views: 13
No worries :) Maybe @Lewis_Hamilton_ could help :P, just a short 1 minute video in 480p or 720p.

I used Saddle Tan, I think I got it from a old muscle car ( corvette c3 ) You can use original bronze color from the RGII wheel.

Send me your zipped replay file and a link to the real video and I'll try and get it done in the week. Sorry if it takes a while, got a busy couple of weeks ahead.

Send me your zipped replay file and a link to the real video and I'll try and get it done in the week. Sorry if it takes a while, got a busy couple of weeks ahead.

Sent you a PM, and you get a sneak peek at the next tuner car replica to be posted :)

Recently had a short play time, and tested my old replica based build of Caterham Fireblade built way back in GT5, transferred to GT6. Pretty happy with 550PP on CM tire at Tsukuba, 1:05s with ease. Tried other tuner setup, and it drives miserably on CM and no ABS :grumpy: as it was made for sports tire.

FORD Focus ST 2013 Replica

Tuned to replicate Focus ST 2013

Comfort Medium

CAR : Ford Focus ST '13
Tire : Comfort Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 252 HP at 5300 RPM
Torque : 267.8 ft-lb at 2500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 92.5%
Weight: 1462 kg
Ballast : 191 kg
Ballast Position : -50
Weight Distribution : 60 / 40 as the real car spec when tested.
Performance Points: 431

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Car Paint : White or Orange or Blue

Tuning Parts Installed :
Intake Tuning
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 2

Suspension - Ford Factory ST Tuned Springs Ratio + Damper with
ST Tuned Street/Track Alignment Range

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 120
Spring Rate: 4.77 5.11
Dampers (Compression): 5 4
Dampers (Extension): 6 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3
Camber Angle: 1.3 2.0 ( Front camber : -1.30 +- 0.30, Rear Camber : -2.00+-0.00 )
Toe Angle: 0.10 0.16 ( Front Toe In : 0.10 +- 0.15, Rear Toe In : 0.16 +- 0.56 )

OPTIONAL Factory Street Alignment :
Front
Camber ( Driver Side ) : -0.83 +- 0.75
Camber ( Passenger Side ) : -0.93 +- 0.75
Total Toe In : 0.20 +- 0.20

Rear
Camber : -1.35 +- 0.75
Total Toe In : 0.38 +- 0.20

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Corrected Stock GETRAG MMT6 Dual Output Shaft Ratio with 4.063 Final
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed at 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.231
2nd 1.952
3rd 1.321
4th 1.029
5th 0.821 - Actual Ratio : 1.129 with 2nd final drive 2.955
6th 0.685 - Actual Ratio : 0.943 with 2nd final drive 2.955
Set Final :4.063

LSD - Traction Control Based Front Brake and Torque Vectoring Electronic LSD

Initial Torque : 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 23

OPTIONAL 2014 LSD ( Low Lock ) :
Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 15

Brake Balance:
7/10 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/8, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/10 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The Ford Focus ST 2013 is one of the car in GT6 that is a stat disaster :lol:, wrong weight distribution, torque figure, spring rate too high and broken gearing.

For this replica, I made a corrected version, not really perfect, but as close as possible replicating the real car.

The Ford Focus ST 2013 has 270lb-ft torque, while in GT6 stock value is too low, I have installed intake tuning to get closer at 267.8ft-lb. Power limiter used to get 252HP stock value. Now, onto the weight distribution, the real car has 60/40 distribution, GT6 once again wrong, so I installed weight reduction stage 2 and put some ballast at -50 to get the proper distribution. Curb weight officially at 3223lbs / 1462kg.

For suspension, the stock spring rate is too high in GT6, and the real life stock value can't be reached ( not low enough on GT6 ). I chose to use the spring ratio instead and set the lowest possible spring rate on GT6.
The real car has 30N/mm or 171lb/in spring rate at the front and 32N/mm or 183lb/in spring rate at the rear, based on Ford Official documentation, but when tested by well respected suspension company, the actual rates are =

Front : 29N/mm or 166lb/in
Rear : 31N/mm or 177lb/in

Slightly lower than official stats.

For GT6, I used 4.77kg/mm or 267lb/in spring rate at the front and 5.11kg/mm or 286lb/in spring rate at the rear. This retains stock spring rate ratio, and I have tuned the damper and ARB to maintain balance similar to real life review, nimble with surgical precision while still can bite back on the limit.

I have also used Ford factory alignment ( camber and toe ), the alignment value used is recommended value by ST experts, while for daily driving factory alignment range are as below ( OPTIONAL ) :

Front
Camber ( Driver Side ) : -0.83 +- 0.75
Camber ( Passenger Side ) : -0.93 +- 0.75
Total Toe In : 0.20 +- 0.20

Rear
Camber : -1.35 +- 0.75
Total Toe In : 0.38 +- 0.20

The overall range of values are similar, but the one used on this replica offers better performance at the track.

Gearbox is another one that needs fixing, the real car uses Getrag MMT6 with dual output shaft which result in 2 different final drive, 4.063 final drive for the 1st to 4th gear, while 5th and 6th uses 2.955.
GT6 incorrectly set the 5th and 6th, which result on overly long gearing and useless. I have set the 5th and 6th with calculated effective ratio when 4.063 is used instead, this will replicate real life vehicle speed at max engine speed on all gears from 1st to 6th.

For LSD, I have setup in conjunction with brake balance to achieve similar effect to real life electronic based LSD and torque vectoring as well as cornering understeer control. I have use low preload and medium lock rate to give some locking action which reduce inside wheel spin and give some stability on mid corner, while the rear bias brake balance will help to give illusion of brake based system at the rear axle.

The real Focus ST uses several electronic system in synergy to maintain handling balance under heavy cornering, there's no mechanical parts that acts like limited slip differential. First is the brake based LSD, which relies on traction control system to maintain traction by applying brake pressure on each front wheel to reduce understeer. The Enhanced Torque Vectoring Control and Cornering Understeer Control work hand in hand on both front and rear axle to maintain balance, encourage oversteer, apply inside and outside brake pressure according situation. With trail braking, the Focus ST can be easily shifted to oversteer on entry, up to certain degree. When the car is really pushed hard at track pace, the brake based system is proven not really reliable, often resulting in overheated brake after several hot laps. When this happens, heavy understeer will slowly creep in which will show the Focus ST true colors.

Here is a quote from Randy Pobst on his experience at hot lapping the Focus ST at Laguna Seca MotorTrend Best Driver's Car 2013 :

Several tests review also shown that after several laps, the Focus ST tend to lose it's charm and starts to understeer as the braking performance reduced due to heat build up in the system.

I mainly tested the car at Tsukuba, Big Willow and Laguna Seca. At Laguna Seca, it can easily lap in 1:48s on comfort medium. The Best Driver's Car lap record is 1:49.30, driven by Pro Driver Randy Pobst ( MotorTrend )

Below I also provided a picture with detailed gearing and speed stat for the Getrag MMT6 on the Focus ST 2013, and a replay of the run at Laguna Seca for comparison to Randy Pobst lap :P

Watch it, to find out the similarity and difference in cornering as well as speed at braking points. Drive the Focus ST replica at Big Willow and Laguna Seca and hopefully you'll find pleasure like I do.

View attachment 228860

UPDATE : Added optional LSD with low lock to better reflect non mechanical LSD of the real car.

Just finished testing this one to put in the emulator:(. Since what I'm looking for is the balance between front and rear springs, this is definitely a good one:tup:. I first took it for a spin on Brands Hatch Indy as per spec sheet, no drivers aid what so ever and the feel was good, but I did have a problem with abs0 :scared:and BB 7/10, the wheels would lock up :mad:, I have a little trouble easing the brakes in with a PS3 controller. I then tried it in National A 500PP Clubman, Matterhorn Roten-Boden, upgraded the tires to SS, the car handles beautiful even in the curves going down, only problem was the brakes. Redid the race with abs0 BB 3/5, this was much better for me, no wheels locked up, drove easily to victory (both times) with a 169PP under the limit. Real nice balance Ridox2JZGTE.

Back