RIP Midnight Club

• Thread starter dk00111
  • 72 comments
I need someone to boost with to get the remaining online trophies because most of the game modes no one plays any more. :(

I'm trying to sign in but my internet doesn't work :crazy:

I will do a connection test and if I can get online , we could play MCLA online :dopey:

Reading this gave me hope
http://n4g.com/news/881531/rockstar-still-has-other-projects-you-know
Plus, its R* second highest grosing games, so I wouldn't give up hope just yet, they still have 9 other studios with 2 that have helped in the development of the portable versions of MC3, and MCLA, plus in the article that the OP posted up, it says that they were working on one even after the development team walked, so there may still be an alpha version of the game floating around somewhere in one of R*'s studios.

P.S.Woot 500 posts!

Last edited:
Iirc MC4 was axed in the late stages of development and it showed badly when compared to MC3.

Furthermore MC used to be a core gamer franchise with a steep learning curve and some difficulty.

I fear these days are over, MC:LA was not half as brilliant as MC3:dub. Not a bad game, but nowhere near it's former glory.

So indeed, rest in peace.

Reading this gave me hope
http://n4g.com/news/881531/rockstar-still-has-other-projects-you-know
Plus, its R* second highest grosing games, so I wouldn't give up hope just yet, they still have 9 other studios with 2 that have helped in the development of the portable versions of MC3, and MCLA, plus in the article that the OP posted up, it says that they were working on one even after the development team walked, so there may still be an alpha version of the game floating around somewhere in one of R*'s studios.

P.S.Woot 500 posts!

I hope so...

Midnight Club II will always be the most memorable game out of the series to me even though it wasn't my first MC game. This is really sad, Midnight Club: Street Racing was the first ever PS2 game I've ever played and that was WAY back in 2000.

Sorry that I'm reviving a very old thread but I just got reminded of this when I saw the 60% sale on Rockstar games in the PSstore and instantly thought with any luck Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete edition would be included in the offer but it wasn't, they had pretty much every MC game apart from LA which I found very stupid and annoying so I decided to buy MC3 Remix as it was only £4 and I loved playing it when I was really young. I really want to play MC LA complete edition again, the worst thing I ever did was get rid of that game as know I can't find it anywhere, I would buy it on the PS store but, I probably don't have the memory to download the digital copy :(. I personally think that LA was the best Midnight Club ever made, I hope they eventually make a Midnight Club game for the PS4 and Xbox One but I see very slim chances of that happening. In my opinion Midnight Club was the best free roam driving game ever made. R.I.P. Midnight Club. :(

Just finished Midnight Club 2 for the second time...mad fun to be had, but sometimes it pisses me off too. (that unordered Paris race with Savo doe...:banghead:) But still, most memorable characters in the whole Midnight Club series, along with a banging soundtrack and a fast paced gaming style make the 2nd the best in the series (3 coming in VERY close second). If only they could make a new Midnight Club bringing back some of the coolest characters. Imagine mixing in universes so that Gina would be racing with Booke and the other guys from each other games.

Oh well...good things must come to an end

Latest Posts

Back