Mongo1961 Messages 41 Messages redrum1961 Messages Your kidding right? Mar 2, 2011 #1 I know there are only 17 RM cars in GT 5. Can someone please post a list and then maybe a Mod can pin it.
I know there are only 17 RM cars in GT 5. Can someone please post a list and then maybe a Mod can pin it.
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel Mar 2, 2011 #3 Mongo1961 I know there are only 17 RM cars in GT 5. Can someone please post a list and then maybe a Mod can pin it. Click to expand... Someone did, and a mod did. Look in Q&A.
Mongo1961 I know there are only 17 RM cars in GT 5. Can someone please post a list and then maybe a Mod can pin it. Click to expand... Someone did, and a mod did. Look in Q&A.
gogatrs Messages 7,424 I Hate Stalkers Messages gogatrs Mar 2, 2011 #4 How do you post the facepalm pictures?
charliec Messages 448 Mar 2, 2011 #5 gogatrs How do you post the facepalm pictures? Click to expand... I think :facepalm: or something.
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel Mar 2, 2011 #6 gogatrs How do you post the facepalm pictures? Click to expand... That question was funnier than most facepalm pictures anyway.
gogatrs How do you post the facepalm pictures? Click to expand... That question was funnier than most facepalm pictures anyway.
B badger_mk2 Messages 434 Messages badger_mk2 Mar 2, 2011 #7 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LbNYky6ilmwlJ6jVHGJPG4RpS4tANfUh6TAK6LBR44U/edit?hl=en&pli=1# My guide incl. prices
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LbNYky6ilmwlJ6jVHGJPG4RpS4tANfUh6TAK6LBR44U/edit?hl=en&pli=1# My guide incl. prices
gogatrs Messages 7,424 I Hate Stalkers Messages gogatrs Mar 2, 2011 #8 freedomweasel That question was funnier than most facepalm pictures anyway. Click to expand... The funniest was the third party facepalm. "When their is too much shame for you to handle yourself."
freedomweasel That question was funnier than most facepalm pictures anyway. Click to expand... The funniest was the third party facepalm. "When their is too much shame for you to handle yourself."
SlipZtrEm can't kick this feeling Staff Emeritus Messages 27,385 Toronto Messages NewAesthetic Messages SlipZtrEm Mar 2, 2011 #9 Duly answered, off-topic banter not needed.