RM Z06 Pratt & Miller GP > First major series Spa race this Sunday!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardez
  • 808 comments
  • 37,948 views
Do we friend you or are you going to Friend us? Use my GTP_LeftyWright
 
Since we're doing all racing and sessions in public online lobbies (which I'll strictly keep randoms out of) it's not necessary to add me. But you can if you want!
 
I have a new colour for my car, as when I first signed up, we were still using the ZR1.

I'm trying to do the sign-up again, but it wont let me pick 93.
 
Just pick the color and enter your name, that's all I need for color changes 👍 thanks.
 
Update your signature, Wardez. :D
 
It's sunshine!

Will do fran.

Cheers broski 👍
 
Any lap times from practice yet guys? I told mine, lets share.
 
How many laps will the preseason race be? Also im on west coast time. Dont know the -?
 
Well we're three hours behind the east coast so it's pretty simple. If it's 7:00PM EDT then it's 4:00PM PDT.

So 4:00 👍

@fresh
I'll get you a quick time later tonight when I'm back from work. Still need to work on the car a bit.

and the number of laps for the pre-season race this Sunday will be whatever amounts to around 45 minutes.
 
lol thanks i got that part i mean on like spread with the "-"
 
Sorry I don't quite get what you're saying.
 
In the spread sheet where it says time. i wasnt sure what to put. I know when race time is though. look forward to racin with ya
 
Cool no worries. It's to pick your time zone. If you're in Washington state you'd be on Pacific time, so the race would start at 4pm for you and I, since I'm Pacific too 👍
 
I live in Washington state also. I did a 1:01 flat earlier without any special tune (at Grand Valley)
 
where at in washington? i'll post a time tomorrow
 
Updated the driver list.

And judging by seth's practice time
Looks like we're looking at around 45 laps for the pre-seasoner...

We'll do a sprint race of ten laps after the main event for anyone that wnats to stay. It'll be reverse grid from the main race's finish.

Also, I'm thinking of adding two or three more races onto the calender to make up for the gap in time leading up to the start of FMSC. Just a though.

See you all soon. I'll be posting up some practice times tomorrow as well.

Countdown image added for the race on Sunday:

img.php
 
Any lap times from practice yet guys? I told mine, lets share.

I'm knocking on cracking the 1 min barrier by a "C" hair if that does anything for shows. Given CSL'z provenonce he is probibly blasting out 58'z or the like :)

------------------------ QUESTION -----------------------------------
Any chance we can go down on tire compound like S3z or mix n match S3z n R1z?

How do we find the lobby if were not friended?
 
Last edited:
Close to 600hp with Sport softs is overkill. Sorry, it would be challenging but we're more than challenged enough as it is with R1s and heavy damage.

I'll let you know that every series I've run or ran in (with the exception of the Capp series) is hosted in online public lobbies because the physics are slightly more optimized on it. Lounge racing has slight differences like tire temp., which builds up more slowly.

I'll post the room number when the race rooms open. But you can go ahead and add me if you're more comfortable joining with through that neat little orange icon in my community page 👍
 
agreed. my fast lap 1.01 avg 1.03. still working on rear grip/front end turning
 
Mess with the rear toe. Really, just try bringing it back and forth (negative and positive at different rates)until you get balanced turn in.
 
thanks wardez i was reading about that earlier. I'll work on it
 
Time to get back into the racing scene, might as well start back up again with an amazing car. I'm in.

27 - BlackIce90//BlackIce49 - Gold

By the way Wardez, would you be considering making a season 2 for the Lexus ISF series? I loved that car.
 
Hey Black, great to see you man. Yeah I might consider organizing a second running of it. I'll need to see if I'll have time down the road.

Go ahead and use the sign up link in the first post to give me all your information.
 
Hey Black, great to see you man. Yeah I might consider organizing a second running of it. I'll need to see if I'll have time down the road.

Go ahead and use the sign up link in the first post to give me all your information.

Just did, but oh man, for nationality I put Canada instead of Canadian like everyone else now I just look dumb lol 'I dun goofed'

Anyways I will try to show up every week but with my work schedule always being unpredictable I will do my best to make it out to as many races as I can.

Side note: I test drove a Z06 at a GM event, INCREDIBLE CAR!!! The sound of the sound of the engine alone will make you drop down to your knees.

PS** I think for the September 11th race, there should be a 1 lap parade lap at the beginning of the race in respect to the 10th year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. No racing/passing, cruising at 100kmh/60mph. Would be our way of showing respect to the ones affected by 9/11.
 
Last edited:
Just did, but oh man, for nationality I put Canada instead of Canadian like everyone else now I just look dumb lol 'I dun goofed'

Anyways I will try to show up every week but with my work schedule always being unpredictable I will do my best to make it out to as many races as I can.

Side note: I test drove a Z06 at a GM event, INCREDIBLE CAR!!! The sound of the sound of the engine alone will make you drop down to your knees.

PS** I think for the September 11th race, there should be a 1 lap parade lap at the beginning of the race in respect to the 10th year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. No racing/passing, cruising at 100kmh/60mph. Would be our way of showing respect to the ones affected by 9/11.

Yes the LS7 is a tasty sound for sure. Glad you got to try it. It really jumped into a new age of awesome when the C6 jumped on the scene.

Thanks for the suggestion for the first race on 9/11. It's a really considerate thing to ask about.

Instead of a rolling parade I think it'd be more appropriate to do one minute of stillness on the track. Once we reset the track and set up in our qualifying positions, before I start the race timer, we'll all sit still in parked in order to really pay mind and tribute to the anniversary.

We're carrying the American flag on our cars so it's more than right to do something like that.

Thanks again, see you soon!
 
Yes the LS7 is a tasty sound for sure. Glad you got to try it. It really jumped into a new age of awesome when the C6 jumped on the scene.

Thanks for the suggestion for the first race on 9/11. It's a really considerate thing to ask about.

Instead of a rolling parade I think it'd be more appropriate to do one minute of stillness on the track. Once we reset the track and set up in our qualifying positions, before I start the race timer, we'll all sit still in parked in order to really pay mind and tribute to the anniversary.

We're carrying the American flag on our cars so it's more than right to do something like that.

Thanks again, see you soon!
👍👍👍

Question, how come in the picture in the first post the white part of the car looks white but in game that area (for me at least) looks silver. I'm sure I got the right car. I tried 5 different colours, all of them have the back half as silver... Is that normal?
 
Last edited:
Countdown timer is off I believe, says 10 some hours, should be 22 hours 19 minutes or so currently.
 
👍👍👍

Question, how come in the picture in the first post the white part of the car looks white but in game that area (for me at least) looks silver. I'm sure I got the right car. I tried 5 different colours, all of them have the back half as silver... Is that normal?

The picture's of a ZR1 RM. The Z06 should be silver.
 
Yeah I'll need to fix that later. Thanks.

I'm pushing the first race back another week, it's being replaced by a second pre-season race to have time to make a video. I'm also going to add one more race to the schedule.

Race tonight: who's planning on showing for sure?
 
If anyone wants to practice online friend me and well run some laps. GTP_LeftyWright

I will have to go out to the shop in a little bit to tear apart Little Leftyz 50mm rear axle on his go kart that he waded up last week in his first race but I should be back on by 4pm EST

30mbnf7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back