Rocket League

• Thread starter evanzo7
  • 862 comments
The connectivity issues are killing this game for me, or severe lag issues more specifically. Borderline unplayable at times. My ping is almost always around 20-40, yet everyone and everything is lagging all over the place on my end. I have seen several people reporting the same issue. It seems to have gotten worse with the last two updates.

Does anyone ever have games where people actually skip replays? Getting really annoyed by the 1 or 2 people in every game who just have to watch every single goal replay, regardless of how generic the goal was. This ought to be a majority thing, rather than just one person being able to waste everyones times.

This game is really starting to piss me off. The rank system is so unbalanced. I can win like 4 games in a row and barley move up, then lose two in a row and fall down a division easily. They seriously need to balance the rank system out or im gonna stop playing rank. I should be way higher in the ranks than where im at now. It's bull****

How am I supposed to get out of ''Unranked''? For the first time ever, I'm playing in the ranked playlist, doubles and standard, and have played and won all 10 games so far, yet it still says ''3 out of 10''.

Edit : It went from 4 matches to 2, then 3, then 5, and now it seems the game can count again.

Last edited:
Can someone help me get my last trophy for Rocket League? I need to play an online game with a friend, and then the Platinum is mine.

Can someone help me get my last trophy for Rocket League? I need to play an online game with a friend, and then the Platinum is mine.
I'm currently online. Add me on PSN. My PSN ID is the same as my username.¨

:)

I'm currently online. Add me on PSN. My PSN ID is the same as my username.¨

:)

Greatly appreciated. I can only do one game right now, as I'm otherwise preoccupied. That okay?
I can of course play some more another time.

Does anyone have any idea how many unlockables there are for each category in the garage? I'm at 48/49 car toppers iirc and every time I unlock a new one, both numbers go up (i.e. 49/50) instead of just my unlocked number going up. I think this started happening with the 1.13 update? Is there 50 of them, or more?

Jerome

Does anyone have any idea how many unlockables there are for each category in the garage? I'm at 48/49 car toppers iirc and every time I unlock a new one, both numbers go up (i.e. 49/50) instead of just my unlocked number going up. I think this started happening with the 1.13 update? Is there 50 of them, or more?

Jerome
In the 1.12 update, they added a bunch of hidden unlockables. I'm not sure what the number is, all I know is there's a trophy for collecting 150 items.

Looks like Rocket League is getting some March Madness.

In the 1.12 update, they added a bunch of hidden unlockables. I'm not sure what the number is, all I know is there's a trophy for collecting 150 items.

Looks like Rocket League is getting some March Madness.

Not really a basketball fan but this game continues to get better and better:D i just wish they can balance out the rank system.

Yea I don't understand the rank system really. Everytime I lose a game I drop a division, so I stopped playing ranked since I'm now at the bottom division :confused:

But this game is crazy fun, I love the work they've put into it.

Jerome

Yea I don't understand the rank system really. Everytime I lose a game I drop a division, so I stopped playing ranked since I'm now at the bottom division :confused:

But this game is crazy fun, I love the work they've put into it.

Jerome

Yea you can win like 3 or even 4 games in a low and not move up and then lose on only two straight and fall down a division. But yea it is fun though:D

What is the likelyhood of this getting a deal on PSN soon? my mate wants to buy it so he can play with me and another mate but doesnt want to buy it yey in case theres a price drop after he buys it

It's possible, but it's also worth the full price of admission.
He thought about just biting the bullet but he kind of dont want to because it was free if you can understand where he's coming from
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/03/16/playstation-stores-easter-sale-starts-today/

Rocket League is in the EU Easter Sale, if your friend lives in Europe then it's a good time to buy the game.
Thanks, i think he'll buy it now. BTW i'll post this in the ps4 thread but i'll mention it here, Trials Fusion awesome max edition is currently 9.99 in EU PSN, that all of the dlc plus the game, ends today. That is a bargain as its an awesome game

He thought about just biting the bullet but he kind of don't want to because it was free if you can understand where he's coming from
Yeah. It being free is why I purchased all of the DLC prior to this month as well. I'd have bought the Batmobile but I don't have the funds for it currently due to buying the Fallout 4 season pass before it got a price increase.

I'm done with rank. Too much bs going on. Not to mention im at challenger 3 and it feels like im playing against people that's on grand champion. I'm not having no luck at all in rank. I turn around and went to hockey and won 5 straight games. I'll just stick to unrank regular soccer ball mode, hockey and other modes for now. Looking forward to the basketball update on Tuesday.

Caution: If aerial shots are you weakness, you're gonna have a hard time with hoops. Seriously, aerials are absolutely key to making shots and saves. But damn is it fun when you're playing with well matched opponents.

aerial shots are not that bad.
For me it's the timing that I have issues. Either I am too early or too late.

Hoops is a much different game to the main game. Had 4 games earlier and didn't win a single 1.

Here's the first one of the 4 -

aerial shots are not that bad.
For me it's the timing that I have issues. Either I am too early or too late.

I guess it kind of depends who you're up against, but in my first match my opponents were making consistent shots from across the court, and they were too high to block without being airborne.

And I have issues with timing and power. I always put way too much heat on the ball because I'm still not use to how tiny the court is. I sometimes overshoot it, or in one case bounced it off the rim of the opposing goal and scored on my own.

I hadn't played this game for some time, but yesterday I played my first match with the hoops. My first shot on goal (hoop?) was a bicycle kick from the other side of the court.The ball landed right in the middle.

I totally meant to do that.

Back