RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,082 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marbel that was me in that mustang in the op, not you
 
Nope he just needed someone to drift with. :) If we need someone I will look into him joining thought, good humor! BBH, all I need to say.

sig worthy

some pics i took from tonight. not a lot but just a few

To start the night off i look over and this car was next to me
picture.php


It's Eric in that damn Z4 on my door
picture.php


Me and Klutch on the Ebisu replica
picture.php


picture.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Built a new Supra 3.5 for vdc and im loving it.
 
Marbel that was me in that mustang in the op, not you

yea i know man, but it is just temorarly we are making more see... and i will give a pic to funk from my tamora,,,
 
I ****ing miss drifting with you guys so ****ing much :c
 
GloryHole16
I ****ing miss drifting with you guys so ****ing much :c

Good way to get banned! Lol.
 
Well i am getting online if anyone wants to tandem. If not I am going to cruise.

I will be a few mins though. I have to put my wheel back on the stand
 
PIC time !!!!!!

OOOOOJJJJJJJJ, as promise bro.

22-1_zps46e2c18e.jpg

23_zps5ecc20d7.jpg


And this is a new project on Black Label Tunning, A D1 X500 Fiat 2012 with a redbull engine :lol: we could manage a perfect drift at 420km/h :dopey:

25_zpsa8ec7ff2.jpg

26_zps659d5b84.jpg


Just kidding guys, now a little bit serious, this is our camaro, the sound is just amazing.

8-8_zps2ece7fc4.jpg

7-8_zps36d40198.jpg

6-9_zps77bbb3dd.jpg

5-10_zps016bc8bf.jpg

3-13_zpse27ca8ac.jpg

2-15_zps427d1aa6.jpg

10-6_zpsc53eac70.jpg

9-7_zpsc4208833.jpg

1-15_zps6bc18f1b.jpg

11-5_zpsbeca8c8d.jpg


And the other camaro is from Eric...

12-5_zps4023e99f.jpg

24_zpsd2346e2a.jpg

21-2_zps0ac0680d.jpg

20-2_zpsc3e45bcd.jpg

19-2_zps3abe16b6.jpg

18-2_zps9bb512d4.jpg

17-2_zpsc178338f.jpg

16-2_zpsfc84408c.jpg

15-3_zpsb7609f8e.jpg


wall tap time

14-3_zps91d77e85.jpg

13-3_zpsf45041d7.jpg


comments ?
 
Funk... Those pics are just ... :drool: :bowdown: :eek:
 
Please, no sharpen tool! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 
hmmmm i think i should bring my old z28 back hell yeahhh
 
And Oj you are awesome.

:lol: Eric you are awesome bro

@Funk
Some really great pictures in there Funk!, My NSX looks sexy :sly: lol. I do have to say i think some of the pics look oversharpened tho. I took pictures of those Camaros too by the way! Wasnt planning on posting them tho but oh well here they are.

(click for big)








​

Hope you like them. I have a couple more but i might post them later (or not :lol:)

@Caramel I really like that picture man!
 
I'm so in love with your OP guys... Haha!
Oh yeah, as I'm here, nice drifting with you the other night Marbel. ;)
I have some pictures I'll transfer, edit and then post here if you like? :P I wont spam you with too many lol
 
yeas a little bit oversharpened, i may have use too much, i like it, but i will use less sharp next time.
 
Please, no sharpen tool! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's not the sharpen tool, is less radius combine with more details and 0 noise reduction.

And Blitz, thank bro :D
 
HDR, right? :sly: hehe
 
Soz for not popping in, trying and failing to drift with my dfgt, is there anyway to limit the amount the deadzone of the wheel? Id much prefer something like 90 or 180 each side to start off with rather than the full 450 per side (in degrees btw)
 
R35 SKYLIN3
Soz for not popping in, trying and failing to drift with my dfgt, is there anyway to limit the amount the deadzone of the wheel? Id much prefer something like 90 or 180 each side to start off with rather than the full 450 per side (in degrees btw)

Nope not on GT5
 
BREAKING NEWS: Vaughn Gittin Jr. will now be sponsored by Nitto Tires.... I repeat, Vaughn Gittin Jr. will now be sponsored by Nitto Tires. I... am... in... shock... definitely didn't see this one coming. :lol:


P.S. Sorry for the off topic post (although it's still abouy drifting lol)
 
BREAKING NEWS: Vaughn Gittin Jr. will now be sponsored by Nitto Tires.... I repeat, Vaughn Gittin Jr. will now be sponsored by Nitto Tires. I... am... in... shock... definitely didn't see this one coming. :lol:


P.S. Sorry for the off topic post (although it's still abouy drifting lol)

I knew this months ago when he was doing testing on them. :crazy: So I guess I saw this coming. 👍 Anyway check this out!

​
 
maveric25
BREAKING NEWS: Vaughn Gittin Jr. will now be sponsored by Nitto Tires.... I repeat, Vaughn Gittin Jr. will now be sponsored by Nitto Tires. I... am... in... shock... definitely didn't see this one coming. :lol:

P.S. Sorry for the off topic post (although it's still abouy drifting lol)

Is this a big deal or something?
 
Eric1512
I knew this months ago when he was doing testing on them. :crazy: So I guess I saw this coming. 👍 Anyway check this out!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB4sZZmZiko&feature=player_embedded">YouTube Link</a>

:lol: I swear you're Jr.'s #1 fan... I can bet not a lot of people knew that... I didn't.

Lock2Lock
Is this a big deal or something?

Yeah :lol: It's weird seeing Gittin in the same "team" as Essa. :crazy: Plus Gittin was like Falken's Golden Boy in a way... weird to see it end.
 
BREAKING NEWS: Vaughn Gittin Jr. will now be sponsored by Nitto Tires.... I repeat, Vaughn Gittin Jr. will now be sponsored by Nitto Tires. I... am... in... shock... definitely didn't see this one coming. :lol:


P.S. Sorry for the off topic post (although it's still abouy drifting lol)

That was a surprise?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back