RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,085 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a suprise. I knew it was gonna happen.
 
Yo how far along is that viper just wondering??
 
Burger31
Yo how far along is that viper just wondering??

Almost done actually. Just started working on it more today. I had a fluke aka brain fart on how to tune the last few days.

Anyway add RSM-Lock2Lock i should be sending it tomorrow night. I just need to do some final tweets..

Sorry it is taking so long
 
Its fine bro ill add u tomorrow
 
Nice session tonight guys, (shadoww,caramel, Vel, klutch)
can't forget the run we made on 'Tsukuba reverse' Eric,
Epic door2door tandem (like always) but that one was 'Sick'.

Peace All
 
R35 SKYLIN3
Soz for not popping in, trying and failing to drift with my dfgt, is there anyway to limit the amount the deadzone of the wheel? Id much prefer something like 90 or 180 each side to start off with rather than the full 450 per side (in degrees btw)

Send me a friend request RSM-deedub. We can practice together.
 
Love the new OP.
 
Whos on?

Got a 780HP 300C I need to test. ;)
 
I'm so in love with your OP guys... Haha!
Oh yeah, as I'm here, nice drifting with you the other night Marbel. ;)
I have some pictures I'll transfer, edit and then post here if you like? :P I wont spam you with too many lol

awesome man, looking forward to see those , it was an epic night indeed:tup:👍👍
 
awesome man, looking forward to see those , it was an epic night indeed:tup:👍👍
Haha yess! Mee too actually aha I'll be posting them up tonight ;) 👍
 
Haha yess! Mee too actually aha I'll be posting them up tonight ;) 👍

nice man ^^ i need a new background for my computer so ..... lool
 
Haha, well I shouldn't disappoint.. lol I think they look pretty good, we had some close runs! XD
 
Haha, well I shouldn't disappoint.. lol I think they look pretty good, we had some close runs! XD

awesome:drool:👍
 
Imma leave this here.

 
Awesome job Carmel!
 
Here is my edit for the gtp stance comp ^^

8350317265_49977aac5f_bkopie-1.jpg


​
 
@Caramel Nice video bro!, i really like the mood the song creates.

@Marbel Cool edit marbel, i do have to say i see something odd in the wheels but i cant put my finger on what it is (maybe the angle of the front wheel? i dont know). But is a nice edit, i like the idea.

Heres a quick picture of me and Klutch with his truck the other night

(Click for lightbox, as usual)

​
 
Pretty good little video there, Caramel.
Always wished I had dat HD PVR :) I'd be wanting to make stuff like this... :p
It's a shame there's not many people with HD PVR's that actually create higher quality stuff like this. It's always just boring raw footage. :P 👍


edit:
Sneak peak of what's to come on SYDC thread, Marbel Haha! (sorry for posting later than I said, I couldn't the other night!)


8364788783_f39760171d_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nothing like clutch kicking the work truck around :lol:

Anyone going to be on tonight?
 
I'm on now.
 
I'm still working! Pooie!
 
Pretty good little video there, Caramel.
Always wished I had dat HD PVR :) I'd be wanting to make stuff like this... :p
It's a shame there's not many people with HD PVR's that actually create higher quality stuff like this. It's always just boring raw footage. :P 👍


edit:
Sneak peak of what's to come on SYDC thread, Marbel Haha! (sorry for posting later than I said, I couldn't the other night!)


8364788783_f39760171d_z.jpg

awesome bro , really nice 👍👍👍
 
The OP!! Oh my 🤬 god!!! Holy 🤬!!! 🤬 awesome!!! Hey Funk --> :bowdown:

Yo Eric text me asap.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back