RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,085 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey marbel... I see my car but I am not listed in OP below :(
 
Hey marbel... I see my car but I am not listed in OP below :(

If your car is there then that is your new picture. You shouldn't be listed if your picture is there.
 
Eric1512
If your car is there then that is your new picture. You shouldn't be listed if your picture is there.

Oh ok. I was wondering that. Oooohhhh me love that idea


Sorry about that i guess i might have forgot
 
Oh ok. I was wondering that. Oooohhhh me love that idea


Sorry about that i guess i might have forgot

Lol. No worries bro, I was just clarifying before there was a problem, we all know you like causing trouble. :sly:
 
Eric1512
Lol. No worries bro, I was just clarifying before there was a problem, we all know you like causing trouble. :sly:

Hey hey hey. Haha


Anyway anyone online?
 
Eric1512
I am, I need to work on the car for Carmels competition he is having.

Oh ok. Yeah i just saw you just signed online.

I will head online.

I got to put the final touches on that viper.

For fatty...

SD Fatty add me whenever you get online so I can send the viper to you.
RSM-Lock2Lock
 
No idea where you all were, but I am going for my permit tomorrow, so I might be on late.
 
Eric1512
No idea where you all were, but I am going for my permit tomorrow, so I might be on late.

Sorry had to go pick up Outback take out. Sorry and my phone was dead
 
So... no one is on.... lovely.
 
Work at 3am. So I don't wanna hear your excuses. :)
 
i had school ....
 
I was sleeping don't get to see you guys when I'm On the early shift. I'll see you all tonight. Marbel I'll sort the dlc for you tonight.
 
APXCaramel
Work at 3am. So I don't wanna hear your excuses. :)

At least im being a responsible student. Derp :p and I was the only one helping earlier until you went to CoD -,-.
 
:) I just got out of the military, so I missed the fall cut off. So yes, I'll be a responsible student. Haha
 
I was sleeping don't get to see you guys when I'm On the early shift. I'll see you all tonight. Marbel I'll sort the dlc for you tonight.

awesomee :crazy:
 
GL with caramel's comp ya'll :) I don't have the dlc so I wont be able to try it out haha. Again, GL, and let me know how the 5th round goes!
 
Hey guys. I don't know if I will be online today. I have been having really bad migraines for the past three days. They go away for a few hours (after a double does of pain medication) then come back really fast and hard. Yesterday morning I woke up with one out of nowhere and it was to the point I didn't even get out of bed till late in the afternoon because i couldn't move.

Yesterday was probably the worst headache is have ever had in my life.

But if I feel like it i will try to get online tonight. But i am going to try to get some sleep before it comes back (if it does again).
 
Fo reals, go to the doctor. Could be a serious problem

On a happier note, kids be like "Why am I so slow at drifting? I mean, my camber isn't that bad is it?"

542094_495322347184723_1670086402_n.jpg
 
^^ Lol "Na dude... it be worse"
 
I like the edit. Looks great!
 
That reminds me of a tropical storm for some reason Funk haha! I like it :P
 
thanks guys :D

And guys I'm sorry for not to be on regular basis as i use to, im feeling very tired these days... i will try to to go on today....

regards.
 
Last edited:
Lock2Lock
Hey guys. I don't know if I will be online today. I have been having really bad migraines for the past three days. They go away for a few hours (after a double does of pain medication) then come back really fast and hard. Yesterday morning I woke up with one out of nowhere and it was to the point I didn't even get out of bed till late in the afternoon because i couldn't move.

Yesterday was probably the worst headache is have ever had in my life.

But if I feel like it i will try to get online tonight. But i am going to try to get some sleep before it comes back (if it does again).

Yeah bro you should look a doc. hope u get better bro
 
Sorry for being inactive guys, I won't be online until Sunday. If not, next week to next weekend.

Exams are coming up and I can't finish these courses with an average under 70%.
 
Really loving the look of this team, never know, one day I may be good enough to join that list lmao :D Keep it up guys! :)
 
Really loving the look of this team, never know, one day I may be good enough to join that list lmao :D Keep it up guys! :)

thx man
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back