RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,093 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. And i might if it doesn't get better. It isn't as bad today (probably because I drugged myself out of it). But it is still there. My mom has these migraines too. I am beginning to wonder if this could be hereditary.

Anyway i am feeling a lot better than I did yesterday. I will be online in a bit
 
Hey Guys,

I know you guys are busy with VDC, But when ill get time i hope i can start drifting with you guys again :)
 
I may get on GT5 for a bit. But just taking a small brake, Dont want to burn out. GT5 has to last me till GT6 and PS4.
 
So...... got my new Format67 dvd in and it won't freaking by.

F'n BluRay.

I've turned the 1080p 24hz off and it's still not playing. It'll recognize it, then start to seem like it's playing, then.... just black screen.
 
Where are everyone, eric, mar, shadow, zach dmissile, dee, spank.... hope to see everyone on today... missing drift with u guys.... yesterday was just me OJ and Caramel .... :(
 
Yep Ill be on. I was getting my permit and then I went to bed early because I had work. I might stay up late tonight, anyone want to join me?
 
I will after my daughter goes to bed. Still trying to convine caramel to let me use CM on my VDC 350z in his comp..
 
Back on topic boys! Who is up for some drifts tomorrow? Then time to make my video (attempt) and make some profile pics!
 
I can get video for our OP also. :)
 
Sweeeet!
 
So ive moved into a new place now, again. N they have internet. So i should be on Psn here shortly! Wahooo. Figured id let you guys know.
-Chillum
 
iEatRadBagels
So ive moved into a new place now, again. N they have internet. So i should be on Psn here shortly! Wahooo. Figured id let you guys know.
-Chillum

Yeah homie.
Glad to hear that. Make sure you add me it will be fun to chill with you again been a long time
 
Since no one seemed to see my post, I'm gonna show you again, so I'm not being put on the inactive list. I might go on right now anyway though.

Sorry for being inactive guys, I won't be online until Sunday. If not, next week to next weekend.

Exams are coming up and I can't finish these courses with an average under 70%.
 
Lol I saw it bro, sorry I didn't answer. It takes awhile to be on the inactive list anyhow. School first bro, we will be here when you get back.
 
Lol I saw it bro, sorry I didn't answer. It takes awhile to be on the inactive list anyhow. School first bro, we will be here when you get back.

Okay, I'm online now.
 
I'll be online from wednesday night till Sunday for VDC then, I'll spend some time with the fam.
 
Thoughts for the video... it'll be shortend though.

 
fastfox400
I'll be online from wednesday night till Sunday for VDC then, I'll spend some time with the fam.

When you get a chance I need help on a wheel tune for my FC
 
Original Song

 
JustDrift893
I can help.

If you could slick. That would be awesome, seems like if I let off my gas it just straightens every time
 
I just got mine in the mail yesterday. But of course..... no PS3 support

393065_4482639672809_2141622032_n.jpg


Also, new Corvette DLC video has a track in it... Not sure what track it is. Maybe it's the famous one out in California called willow springs.

 
Last edited:
I hope it is willow springs caramel, I have been watching the drifting there and it looks amazing.
 
NFS ProStreet memories.
 
I hope it is willow springs caramel, I have been watching the drifting there and it looks amazing.

I don't believe its Willow Springs... It still looks like a part of Laguna...

Even if it is Willow, we were supposed to get Pike's Peak, but that never happened. I (sadly) suspect that we are not going to get anymore tracks. I wish we could get more tracks! I could careless about cars and "lets make this premium" and blah blah blah - just give me more tracks! 👍
 
Last edited:
When you get a chance I need help on a wheel tune for my FC

Sure no problem mate. I think I already know what is happening.
 
DGambino1
I don't believe its Willow Springs... It still looks like a part of Laguna...

We were supposed to get Pike's Peak, but that never happened. I (sadly) suspect that we are not going to get anymore tracks. I wish we could get more tracks! I could careless about cars and "lets make this premium" and blah blah blah - just give me more tracks! 👍

I agree give me ebisu ha ha. Any one on later ill be coming on in around two hours. I had an awesome battle with the Japanese on fuji earlier. I couldn't understand them but they did there best to help me. I understood the points and go RSM ha ha.
 
I agree give me ebisu ha ha. Any one on later ill be coming on in around two hours. I had an awesome battle with the Japanese on fuji earlier. I couldn't understand them but they did there best to help me. I understood the points and go RSM ha ha.

Ebisu = Drifters Paradise! <3 lol, really hope they atleast consider putting more drifter approved tracks into 6 lol

I just got mine in the mail yesterday. But of course..... no PS3 support

:drool:Lucky! Did you get Blu-Ray? That may have helped it's chances! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back