RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,093 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
APXCaramel
I just got mine in the mail yesterday. But of course..... no PS3 support

Also, new Corvette DLC video has a track in it... Not sure what track it is. Maybe it's the famous one out in California called willow springs.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EyCChNIqQI">YouTube Link</a>

Reddee
I hope it is willow springs caramel, I have been watching the drifting there and it looks amazing.

DGambino1
I don't believe its Willow Springs... It still looks like a part of Laguna...

Even if it is Willow, we were supposed to get Pike's Peak, but that never happened. I (sadly) suspect that we are not going to get anymore tracks. I wish we could get more tracks! I could careless about cars and "lets make this premium" and blah blah blah - just give me more tracks! 👍

sokira
Yes it's willow springs !

and look the video at 1.43 min

Yes it is willow springs
 
I don't believe its Willow Springs... It still looks like a part of Laguna...

It's been confirmed.

bigwillow_1216_large.jpg


c7willowsprings.jpg


17823633.png
 
:drool:Lucky! Did you get Blu-Ray? That may have helped it's chances! :)

Yes. It is blu ray. The company said no PS3 support. :ouch:
 
APXCaramel
Yes. It is blu ray. The company said no PS3 support. :ouch:

Careful on the double posts bro.
 
I'll be online from wednesday night till Sunday for VDC then, I'll spend some time with the fam.

Sweet, I cannot wait for this weekend!

Thoughts for the video... it'll be shortend though.



I love it! Awesome song.

I hope it is willow springs caramel, I have been watching the drifting there and it looks amazing.
Only bad part is the part they use for drifting at Willow is not the main circuit. So, we most likely wont have the smaller course for drifting.

I agree give me ebisu ha ha. Any one on later ill be coming on in around two hours. I had an awesome battle with the Japanese on fuji earlier. I couldn't understand them but they did there best to help me. I understood the points and go RSM ha ha.

Ebisu would be amazing! And good job with the Japanese. 👍
:lol: 👍

By the way I've ordered a new router so perhaps I may be able to stay in a room for longer than 30minutes :dopey: :sly: :cheers: :lol: 👍 💡

Sweet bro, we need to drift again and I will get that car to you soon as possible.
Yoooo im creating a new psn name now RSM- RB
Added bro, it will be sweet to slide again!

Drift all the corners !!!!!!

"that meme"

You are nuts Funk! :dopey:
 
Hey guys fun drifting tonight! I did some more g27 practice and I am quite liking my supra. Me and Carmel worked on a video which should be up tonight or tomorrow. Me, DeeDub and Fox did some sliding on a Toscana track and then I had to go. So see you all tomorrow hopefully on Willow Springs!
 
Great pictures and video and ill be on gt5 more just been addicted to fifa UT
 
hey guys sorry that i wasnt online in a wile ... i just feel very bad, i guess ill se ya on vdc , i hope ...
 
marbel69
hey guys sorry that i wasnt online in a wile ... i just feel very bad, i guess ill se ya on vdc , i hope ...

Don't feel bad... I haven't been online lately either.

But i have good news. I am going to be doing a lot of testing here later today. And hopefully some of you will be online. I have a new tricks up my sleeve if you will.

I also fixed all of my drift cars with this too. I was able to do London consecutively over and over again.
Also marbel i will be duplicating a 300zx to you. It has the trick on it. I think you might like it.

Also fatty i am sorry that I forgot. But tonight I will send that viper to you. I don't think you will mind too much it has been part of the experimentation too so yeah.
 
Hey eric, I know your busy and all but could you or someone from RSM take a spin in my Supra RZ? I don't know if its just me, but it seems to transition faster then most of the people I drift with. I don't know if its my style or not, but it is definitly more agressive then most I see.
 
Hey eric, I know your busy and all but could you or someone from RSM take a spin in my Supra RZ? I don't know if its just me, but it seems to transition faster then most of the people I drift with. I don't know if its my style or not, but it is definitly more agressive then most I see.

The non turbo right ? i have one that works for me, if you want to try i can share for you copy the settings, but what you want your car do exacly? we can make someting out...
 
Actually, I like the car, I just wanted to get a pro's opinion on my setup lol, I want to know if its just my style or if I did something to the setup that MAKES it transition agressively, and no, its turbo stage 3.
 
I just wanted to get a pro's opinion on my setup lol,

fuuuuuuuu that guy is not me bro hahahahaahahahahaaha i'm far to be a pro.

but yeah i think some one can help you out, Eric, Mar Zach, etc.
 
Funny how you don't ask the members of your own team to test it... are they not pro enough? Lol
 
Funny how you don't ask the members of your own team to test it... are they not pro enough? Lol

hahah dark yu funnnyyyyyy , lool , hey man i can test your car
 
Yo Marbel, you mind sending me your old 300 tune? Mine has been acting weird lately.
 
Guys idk what to do! Syn or RSM?! Cant be on both. Lol i dont even know if im allowed on Rsm or Syn, this 600~mb update fer gt5 is FINALLY done n installed. Now i gots to make a new psn name. Hmmm.
 
tumblrllaxfpotiu1qeuigb.gif


Edit: @Marbel: Lol, thanks, but i prefer think that i am not the one who is funny, people is, because without them i would not be able to comment about it. lol
 
APXCaramel
Yo Marbel, you mind sending me your old 300 tune? Mine has been acting weird lately.

I'd give you my tune caramel but it don't work too good on the ds3.
 
Sorry i haven't been on that much lately, i just got over the flu and i ended up racing this past weekend. I wasn't planing on racing but it was paid for so raced. But I should be more active in the future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back