RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,095 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
iEatRadBagels
Guys idk what to do! Syn or RSM?! Cant be on both. Lol i dont even know if im allowed on Rsm or Syn, this 600~mb update fer gt5 is FINALLY done n installed. Now i gots to make a new psn name. Hmmm.

Lol i dont see how they become a choice tbh. I'd go RSM all the in that situation lol
 
APXCaramel
Yo Marbel, you mind sending me your old 300 tune? Mine has been acting weird lately.

How about this I send my 300zx to you then you duplicate it to him?
 
Lock2Lock
How about this I send my 300zx to you then you duplicate it to him?

Isn't yours a wheel tune zach? I tried my 300zx on my ds3 and it didn't work out too well lol, It felt too loose.
 
Reddee
Isn't yours a wheel tune zach? I tried my 300zx on my ds3 and it didn't work out too well lol, It felt too loose.

Yes it is... But i am testing a few things. And one of the things should fix that problem. Might not garentee but just might. Up to you guys I can always send later
 
Ive been running wheel tunes for a long time. Just minor toe changes.
 
fastfox400
Ive been running wheel tunes for a long time. Just minor toe changes.

Don't need to do that anymore.
 
Funny how you don't ask the members of your own team to test it... are they not pro enough? Lol

Eric was the first person who came to mind. He helped me tune numerous things so, naturally, he was my first thought. I never said my team isn't pro enough. I'd rather diss myself before a team member.
 
hey guys great news !!!! i turn my psn today for updated the stuffs and the message "file corrupted" appears when i click ok after 100% my screen froze, did that many times....

im trying restore my system to default settings now, lets see if work. if not o will by a xbox with forza !!!!! unmmmm NOOOOT !!!! just kidding .


im very angry right now, if work, i will need some cars cause now i have none....
 
hey guys great news !!!! i turn my psn today for updated the stuffs and the message "file corrupted" appears when i click ok after 100% my screen froze, did that many times....

im trying restore my system to default settings now, lets see if work. if not o will by a xbox with forza !!!!! unmmmm NOOOOT !!!! just kidding .


im very angry right now, if work, i will need some cars cause now i have none....

I will let Nar know so you can get your Z4 back, I will send a cobra R also. 👍
 
funkthehype
hey guys great news !!!! i turn my psn today for updated the stuffs and the message "file corrupted" appears when i click ok after 100% my screen froze, did that many times....

im trying restore my system to default settings now, lets see if work. if not o will by a xbox with forza !!!!! unmmmm NOOOOT !!!! just kidding .

im very angry right now, if work, i will need some cars cause now i have none....

Sorry bro that sucks. I will be sure to put that California on shared
 
Eric1512
I will let Nar know so you can get your Z4 back, I will send a cobra R also. 👍

Thanks for your support guys, lets hope that the restore works...

lets pray to the GT5 Gods hahahahahahahaha

already pass almost an hour now and the "restoring default settings" message remains the same :(
 
funkthehype
hey guys great news !!!! i turn my psn today for updated the stuffs and the message "file corrupted" appears when i click ok after 100% my screen froze, did that many times....

im trying restore my system to default settings now, lets see if work. if not o will by a xbox with forza !!!!! unmmmm NOOOOT !!!! just kidding .

im very angry right now, if work, i will need some cars cause now i have none....

If you need any cars let me know funk I have plenty on my old account. You should back up your game saves on an external hard drive, it's happened to me before luckily I had an old game save on my external hard drive.
 
Reddee
If you need any cars let me know funk I have plenty on my old account. You should back up your game saves on an external hard drive, it's happened to me before luckily I had an old game save on my external hard drive.

thanks bro, and yeah we only think about that when we are in the problem....

if not work i will have to take to fix it somewhere
and hope the get before VDC.
 
thanks bro, and yeah we only think about that when we in the problem....

if not work i will have to take to fix it somewhere
and hope the get before VDC.

It doesn't mean your ps3 is bad, something went wrong when installing the update, I read it happened somewhere else also. 👍
 
Eric1512
It doesn't mean your ps3 is bad, something went wrong when installing the update, I read it happened somewhere else also. 👍

yeah but i even download the new update, :scared:
 
Funk I know how to sort it. Go to your play station main menu then go to where the gt5 disk logo is then go up to game data and delete gt5, make sure it's game data and not game save data, then go on gt5 and it should work. It happend to me before and that's what I did.
 
I could restore the ps3, but now i forget the freaking account email !!!! im going to sleep now... if you guys can send me a z4 non M series, a svt mustang and a supra i i will apreciate that!!!!

see you guys tomorrow ....
 
I will be sure to send those cars bro. I will start by sending a cobra r tomorrow.
 
I'd be happy to help a RSM member out. I can send the Supra if you like? It's potential is probably wasted on me anyway, even after all the tuning i've done to it..
 
The8thWonder
Lol i dont see how they become a choice tbh. I'd go RSM all the in that situation lol

Yeah tbh i was leaning more towards RSM, i know more people on RSM from the previous team i was in, no hard feelings Syndicate, looks like RSM will be added tha family tree xD. Im not sure if i need approval? Lmk! Im trying to get my new psn account setup, it'd be RSM-Chillum, errybody knows me as Chillum.. Ohh n im waitin for ma dfgt in the mail :D
Edit: Is Orphan still here? If so pm me your cell # i deleted it.
 
iEatRadBagels
Yeah tbh i was leaning more towards RSM, i know more people on RSM from the previous team i was in, no hard feelings Syndicate, looks like RSM will be added tha family tree xD. Im not sure if i need approval? Lmk! Im trying to get my new psn account setup, it'd be RSM-Chillum, errybody knows me as Chillum.. Ohh n im waitin for ma dfgt in the mail :D
Edit: Is Orphan still here? If so pm me your cell # i deleted it.

Oh ok.... And yeah you will need approval though (nothing to you. It is for everyone)

But yeah i here you.

By the way i am ORPHANTHIRTY7 i just had got my named changed on GT Planet.

But yeah add RSM-Lock2Lock on PSN be good to drift and chill with you soon.

And yeah I'll send that again
 
Dat C7 Vette doe........ :drool:
 
Yeah tbh i was leaning more towards RSM, i know more people on RSM from the previous team i was in, no hard feelings Syndicate, looks like RSM will be added tha family tree xD. Im not sure if i need approval? Lmk! Im trying to get my new psn account setup, it'd be RSM-Chillum, errybody knows me as Chillum.. Ohh n im waitin for ma dfgt in the mail :D
Edit: Is Orphan still here? If so pm me your cell # i deleted it.

Wait what!?, i dont know if im getting this wrong but sounds like you're trying to say if anyone makes an RSM-Whatever account gets a free pass to the team? :lol: :lol:... hmmmmmm :odd:

Anyways @Funk sorry to hear that bro been there a couple times, let me know if you need anything all tho im not good at tuning but i can send you a car or parts.
 
OJSideways
Wait what!?, i dont know if im getting this wrong but sounds like you're trying to say if anyone makes an RSM-Whatever account gets a free pass to the team? :lol: :lol:... hmmmmmm :odd:

No I think he meant his PSN account in general. He just got a new ps3. I am pretty sure he wouldn't just make a RSM account
 
Thank you all for the help guys.... it means a lot :D

And Now, i can't remember my email from my account, i may have type something wrong :S

i there a way to know your email account ? the pass i think i know.
Maybe i will need a new account also....

:banghead:🤬
 
Last edited:
well this maintainance is making me a bit boreeed
 
Then how the maintainance is making you bored today? :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back