RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,095 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
okey dark hahaha i ment that yestrday the mainatinace was getting me bored lol
 
Lol, now everything makes sense. :lol:
 
Creeper!

Might ditch my wheel for VDC.
 
Just can't get it down 100%
 
would smash

BBH, that's all I'm saying. :sly:

Anywho, I got bored during the update yesterday also. If you get past the name...... :drool: this game is so much fun.

 
Noo spank don't ditch your wheel. I'm using mine and I'm still not very good. As long as I'm not last I'll be happy.:)
 
BBH, that's all I'm saying. :sly:

Anywho, I got bored during the update yesterday also. If you get past the name...... :drool: this game is so much fun.



Physics kinda suck in NFS games.
 
DarkAvengerZR1

yeah i must say that your avatar looks gorgeous !!! back on topic guys, i may have to create an new account like RSM-Funkthehype and add you all again....
 
Lol

on-topic: If you really create it, tell me and i will add.
 
It's an arcade game... that's like saying Mario Kart physics suck. :ouch: :)

But anyways, got bored today when no one was on.

 
That's true.

You guys might wanna watch this, I love it for some reason.

 
OJSideways
Wait what!?, i dont know if im getting this wrong but sounds like you're trying to say if anyone makes an RSM-Whatever account gets a free pass to the team? :lol: :lol:... hmmmmmm :odd:

Anyways @Funk sorry to hear that bro been there a couple times, let me know if you need anything all tho im not good at tuning but i can send you a car or parts.

No no. Ill slide with you guys for a bit n see how it all plays out. I was in a team before (Ohq) and a few a my buddies from Ohq are in RSM, i'll stick to ma main account n add lock2lock. Hopefully see ya all here soon:)
 
DarkAvengerZR1
Lol

on-topic: If you really create it, tell me and i will add.

Yeap, already done... Add me guys. RSM-Funktehype ..,

i download almost 5gb of update yesterday... was painful hahahahaha and sorry for create another account....
 
hey guys i wanna drift tonight .... join me :)
 
Caramel if i get spammed of friend request from that NFS MW Vid, im gonna burst of laughter :\. Im literly all on top of the Speed Camera, almost all billboards :|
 
marbel69
hey guys i wanna drift tonight .... join me :)

Hey bro, can you change my account on the OP to RSM-Funkthehype i will try to add you all today!!!
 
got bored so i added to an old edit


z33 edit re do by SpragsPs3, on Flickr

Had fun in the snow earlier handbraking into corners hella fun xD

​
 
Last edited:
Caramel if i get spammed of friend request from that NFS MW Vid, im gonna burst of laughter :\. Im literly all on top of the Speed Camera, almost all billboards :|

I know. I just f'd around in that game. I haven't done much of anything. haha.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back