RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,069 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Argg.. I hate GT5. Im so tired of all the physic changes.
 
I had fun. Not the best, but this was too funny to pass up.

 
Nice drifting today... lol
 
At least I know not to smash people in to the rail now. haha.
:lol: That part is complicated, because it kinda a L, resulting in a quite serious speed drop there... at least, this is how i was seeing it.
 
Too everyone needs to add my RSM-RB account I only have Eric and I have no one to join on add me to the RSM page on here too I'm not inactive thank you
 
RickyBobby1219
Too everyone needs to add my RSM-RB account I only have Eric and I have no one to join on add me to the RSM page on here too I'm not inactive thank you

:)



Also anyone who has that track. I need to practice on that track. I downloaded the one from Lerk84 and i wasn't sure that was it so when one of you guys gets online will you let me download and practice a little bit. Thanks
 
I had fun. Not the best, but this was too funny to pass up.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY7jWx8GAyI">YouTube Link</a>

I like the way he kind of shakes his before he looks away lol
 
If Marbel ask you guys about Skype, don't add, he is bored and will use you as a boredom killer. Lol
 
DarkAvengerZR1
If Marbel ask you guys about Skype, don't add, he is bored and will use you as a boredom killer. Lol

Hints why i use Voxer and PSN chat
 
I'll leave this right here..


[YouTube]RZXywHGkF08[/YouTube]

I'm going nothing but rotary on gt5 from now on.
 
If Marbel ask you guys about Skype, don't add, he is bored and will use you as a boredom killer. Lol

I don't use skype for talking...... :sly:
 
DarkAvengerZR1
PSN Chat is hell annoying to type. What is Voxer? O_o

Voxer is a push to talk app that is better than Skype faster and doesn't make your phone lag
 
If Marbel ask you guys about Skype, don't add, he is bored and will use you as a boredom killer. Lol

marbel does not know boredom until he has talked to me 👍

APXCaramel
I don't use skype for talking......

so that was that weird video call i got that one time
 
DarkAvengerZR1
I type in Skype... like MSN. Only special occasions i use mic...

hmmmm...

Free on smart phones. Worth downloading and easy to use
 
If Marbel ask you guys about Skype, don't add, he is bored and will use you as a boredom killer. Lol

no darkk lol i always am bored as evrybody knows LOL
 
I prefer not to. Hahaha
 
DarkAvengerZR1
PSN Chat is hell annoying to type. What is Voxer? O_o

Its a walkie-talkie app for your cell phone. Well its like a walkie-talkie.
 
DriftToretto
Its a walkie-talkie app for your cell phone. Well its like a walkie-talkie.

Basically but like said it is way more efficient than Skype
 
BayouSimDrifter
Bands will make him dance 👍

Lol my cousin is addicted to that song.
 
SPANK
I'll leave this right here..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZXywHGkF08">YouTube Link</a>

I'm going nothing but rotary on gt5 from now on.

For the win.
 
I type in Skype... like MSN. Only special occasions i use mic...

hmmmm...

Ask bayou what I do on Skype. He knows all about that bbh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back