RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,069 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like rotards..
 
You don't want to.
 
Whats wrong with rotors and BOOOOOSSSTTTT!
 
Rotors are magic.
 
They are. they poof and magical blue smoke comes out.
 
fastfox400
They are. they poof and magical blue smoke comes out.

End up buyin more oil then ya do gas with a rorary. There shyt.
 
End up buyin more oil then ya do gas with a rorary. There shyt.

Here at RSM we are big rotor fans, so please do not disrespect the rotaries. 👍

Anyway back on topic, VDC was canceled this weekend, so we should all try to meet up. It has been awhile since we had 10+ in a room! :dopey:👍
 
Please do not disrespect the rotaries. 👍

Did someone said Rotaries?


29ll8j6.jpg


156s38x.jpg


xpq9kx.jpg


103yhpk.jpg


2nsnrwm.jpg


vidt01.jpg


2dqm254.jpg


29lmydt.jpg

ohh i <3 those wankel engines :O :O, sorry but i had to do that!

Anyway back on topic, VDC was canceled this weekend, so we should all try to meet up. It has been awhile since we had 10+ in a room! :dopey:👍

I would love to be there and practice some tandems but as i told you my birthday is this weekend so i wont be there :(
 
I might get online here in a few.

I took a nap in my chair down stairs and just woke up and when i coughed i almost threw up because my uvula (aka the thing that hangs down in the back of your throat) had flipped on top of my tongue. Come to find out I guess my ridiculous snoring might have caused it to swell about three times its size.

So basically I can't eat and can't talk and sure as he'll can't go back to sleep it scared the living crap out of me.

So i will probably get online for a bit but no mic
 
Lock2Lock
I might get online here in a few.

I took a nap in my chair down stairs and just woke up and when i coughed i almost threw up because my uvula (aka the thing that hangs down in the back of your throat) had flipped on top of my tongue. Come to find out I guess my ridiculous snoring might have caused it to swell about three times its size.

So basically I can't eat and can't talk and sure as he'll can't go back to sleep it scared the living crap out of me.

So i will probably get online for a bit but no mic

Very interesting. Anyway I will be off in about an hour because I have work, but tomorrow night and the night after I can stay up late. Happy birthday OJ!
 
Eric1512
Very interesting. Anyway I will be off in about an hour because I have work, but tomorrow night and the night after I can stay up late. Happy birthday OJ!

Sorry i am writing that to FML hahha. I swear I can't get a break. Well i will just see you tomorrow. I still got to show you that tuning thing
 
Lock2Lock
I might get online here in a few.

I took a nap in my chair down stairs and just woke up and when i coughed i almost threw up because my uvula (aka the thing that hangs down in the back of your throat) had flipped on top of my tongue. Come to find out I guess my ridiculous snoring might have caused it to swell about three times its size.

So basically I can't eat and can't talk and sure as he'll can't go back to sleep it scared the living crap out of me.

So i will probably get online for a bit but no mic

Sheesh, something always happens to you haha. First ur DFGT's keep breaking... then you got elbowed in the face in the moshpit at the "End Of The World" concert... Now this. Your luck can only get better 👍
 
JustDrift893
Sheesh, something always happens to you haha. First ur DFGT's keep breaking... then you got elbowed in the face in the moshpit at the "End Of The World" concert... Now this. Your luck can only get better 👍

Elbowed in the face?

And yeah I know. I guess it is karma.


Anyway i will see you guys later. It was fun drifting with you marbel earlier by the way
 
meet tonight?
 
Lock2Lock
I might get online here in a few.

I took a nap in my chair down stairs and just woke up and when i coughed i almost threw up because my uvula (aka the thing that hangs down in the back of your throat) had flipped on top of my tongue. Come to find out I guess my ridiculous snoring might have caused it to swell about three times its size.

So basically I can't eat and can't talk and sure as he'll can't go back to sleep it scared the living crap out of me.

So i will probably get online for a bit but no mic

0_o thats happend to me like 4 times. I snore bad some nights. But i thought it was normal... Might go to the hospital next time that worries me.. Hope everything goes ok for ya bro..
 
Reddee
Lmao mar it sounds like an old Atari game. No offence but to me dub step is just a load of noise lol there is a few tunes that I like but not many.

an old modem connection sound hahahahahahaha
 
I was going to be on last night..... but ish got real. Why rolling hard sucks sometimes.

23347_522782721100290_1586437608_n.jpg


What we did to fix it.

23759_578026938884908_857444269_n.jpg


The story

So a buddy owns this car

582317_119427524896595_299769059_n.jpg


545843_473997965978766_1939942836_n.jpg


and we were doing a new lip kit around the car. And we had the sides and rear done and all we had was the front. Of course, no light, so we had to reverse the car in.......


@marbel, no.
 
I was going to be on last night..... but ish got real. Why rolling hard sucks sometimes.

23347_522782721100290_1586437608_n.jpg


What we did to fix it.

23759_578026938884908_857444269_n.jpg


The story

So a buddy owns this car

582317_119427524896595_299769059_n.jpg


545843_473997965978766_1939942836_n.jpg


and we were doing a new lip kit around the car. And we had the sides and rear done and all we had was the front. Of course, no light, so we had to reverse the car in.......


@marbel, no.

Damn that sucks man! Nice car though :D
 
Car is nide, i just dislike the camber. Also, right tailight is a bit weird, i think the trunk is bent or some sort of.
 
that style SI is the only SI I have liked
 
I'm going to hold back from saying anything about Darks avatar..... :sly: BBH son.... BBH.

The trunk has been fixed. That was about 3 months ago.

And bayou... here's my old Si... gah I loved that this.

564935_3125932355974_459302687_n.jpg


537852_3125931355949_948318039_n.jpg


And what being in the Air Force does for ya.... your friends make you do stupid stuff.... like chop you exhaust off.

 
Last edited:
LOL Carmel!
 
What? Nothing wrong here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back