RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,064 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Si was way cooler than the black one.
 
Blah blah.... I love both.

I'll buy one again to give you a ride. :sly:
 
Last edited:
Hey guy havnt been in the mood to play lately but i might been on soon.
 
OK guys I know you are all trying to sweet talk Dark but it is time to get back on topic. If you would like to talk about Dark find a forum elsewhere.
 
PMs..... Facebook..... Skype.

The progression of internet relationships.
 
Come on guys, stop. I do not want our thread to be locked again.
 
sunday morning drift session anyone? caramel?
 
I got work until 8am bayou, hopefully. I could last until 10 or 11. Hope it doesn't though.
 
APXCaramel
I got work until 8am bayou, hopefully. I could last until 10 or 11. Hope it doesn't though.

That works bout time your off work ill just be getting off as well. Graveyard shift ftw!!!!
 
I can barely spell Engrish. Much less a Brazilian name. Haha
 
That works bout time your off work ill just be getting off as well. Graveyard shift ftw!!!!

Sir, may I ask you to make sense when posting. Thank you. :)
 
I will check back here later if you guys want to drift. I am in a chat with a couple friends watching Taken 2 over my ps3 eye. So yeah if you send me messages I won't see them.
 
I can barely spell Engrish. Much less a Brazilian name. Haha

It is like the Mortal Kombat character, but instead of double E, it is double L.
 
Lock2Lock
I will check back here later if you guys want to drift. I am in a chat with a couple friends watching Taken 2 over my ps3 eye. So yeah if you send me messages I won't see them.

i think i will bro, just my new account RSM-Funkthehype i try to add you but your list is full...
 
funkthehype
i think i will bro, just my new account RSM-Funkthehype i try to add you but your list is full...

Oh that's right I forgot you were making a new one... You do know if you have the e-mail and online Id name or the online Id name and password you can call Sony and reclaim your account right?

Then they will have you give them either or and either make a new e-mail or password.


I will be online later in the day. I got to build my new shifter mount before i can play anyway. But people are sleeping in the house so I can't right now.


Anyway when i get online I will add you again
 
DarkAvengerZR1
It is like the Mortal Kombat character, but instead of double E, it is double L.

Thats awesome.

funkthehype
i think i will bro, just my new account RSM-Funkthehype i try to add you but your list is full...

Will add you when im home
 
Who's on soon?
 
yesterday was FUN , again today?
 
May open a Shuffle room, just for the heck of it. Shuffle racing is incredibly fun imo. Esp if you can get a good group of people.
 
blah i fell asleep with the controller in my hand waiting for yall to get on :(
 
I'm about to get off to do a battle on Forza. I'll be on about 430-500
 
Im watching football so I'll be on later
 
Got bored before my Forza Battle.

 
APXCaramel
Got bored before my Forza Battle.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPw-mY36cww">YouTube Link</a>

How do you have time to do all these videos haha
 
15 hours of work..... nothing else to do. And it takes about 30 minutes to start to finish. From no footage, to drift, record, edit and render. All in all 30ish minutes.
 
APXCaramel
15 hours of work..... nothing else to do. And it takes about 30 minutes to start to finish. From no footage, to drift, record, edit and render. All in all 30ish minutes.

I need a pvr :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back