RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
  • 234,064 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a Roxio HD Pro. 120 shipped to the house
 
2013-01-20190017_zps395167d4.jpg


Now I can do the rock-away now lean back lean back.
 
Bro, dat getto
 
OK guys I know you are all trying to sweet talk Dark but it is time to get back on topic. If you would like to talk about Dark find a forum elsewhere.

Next time, people should not so quickly ignore Eric's advice. I've just had to delete two entire pages' worth of useless posts; remember folks, this is not a chat room, do not treat it as such.
 
APXCaramel
Bro, dat getto

Well it is better for me to have it that way. So now i can lean back in my chair. That's part of which I haven't been online I haven't mounted that yet.

But remember soon as I start working again I am buying a racing seat. This is temporary. And it is quality wood so it is sturdy for now.

SlipZtrEm
Next time, people should not so quickly ignore Eric's advice. I've just had to delete two entire pages worth of useless posts; remember folks, this is not a chat room, do not treat it as such.

And thanks SlipZtrEm
 
Quality wood, eh?
 
APXCaramel
Quality wood, eh?

Yep just not stained... Anyway

I will be back on in a few... Anyone else online
 
Wish I could be on..... But I got life to live and it's killing me atm
 
I Just Got this Corbeau Racing Seat 60$ Plus 35$ Shipping Original Price of Seat 200$. Brand New Seat. Just got it last week.

31ccVU8z4ML._SL500_AA300_.jpg


Now just waiting on the *Special*metal. Then i can start to start ideas for this project. Prob thinking of Multiscreen as well.
 
TheKitten
I Just Got this Corbeau Racing Seat 60$ Plus 35$ Shipping Original Price of Seat 200$. Brand New Seat. Just got it last week.

Now just waiting on the *Special*metal. Then i can start to start ideas for this project. Prob thinking of Multiscreen as well.

Where you buy it?
 
Last edited:
Be careful of fakes too.
 
Be careful of fakes too.

Yes that to :). Usually look at the seller summary of how many the sold and trustworthy. Also Contact him :)
 
Miss a session with Shadoww... where that weck are you bro ?
 
i will be on whole night peeps
 
Seen you lads around here and there. Would like to tandem sometime. Cheers.
 
Haha.... So 2 videos today.....

I wouldn't complain about the smoke anymore after watching this.



And the funniest FPS gameplay ever..... And it's not even a troll.

 
Haha.... So 2 videos today.....

I wouldn't complain about the smoke anymore after watching this.

And the funniest FPS gameplay ever..... And it's not even a troll.

Awesome vids! lol @ your signature btw "BBH" lmao :D

When you guys next on? Would love to roll with u sometime lmao, i'm pretty new and i'll be the first to admit i'm trash atm lol perhaps you could teach me lol
 
KrYPTiiKZz
Awesome vids! lol @ your signature btw "BBH" lmao :D

When you guys next on? Would love to roll with u sometime lmao, i'm pretty new and i'll be the first to admit i'm trash atm lol perhaps you could teach me lol

I'll be on in half hour join me if you want.
 
I'll be on in half hour join me if you want.

Ok :) might be on a bit later than you but yeah, add me: KrYPTiiKZz
 
Last edited:
"You"

Gotta make sure we watch that text talk. 👍
 
Room open

1472-6118-3787-3246-0638
 
KrYPTiiKZz
Ok :) might be on a bit later than you but yeah, add me: KrYPTiiKZz

I'm deedub lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back