Rubber Band?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salmaan595
  • 38 comments
  • 3,489 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread should be locked cause it just makes cheaters and Im sick of them theres already enough of them and glithers so just race and be happy kapeek

oh your one of those...
 
Well you'll need the X-1 to rubber band grind. It's nice to wake up in the morning with 20 million credits.
 
this thread should be locked cause it just makes cheaters and Im sick of them theres already enough of them and glithers so just race and be happy kapeek

dawson_crying.gif
 
And where is this thread going?
 
I heard you could do it with the minolta that you win
 
I heard you could do it with the minolta that you win

You can. You could do it with any car. You just won't come in first place unless you use the X2010.
 
Well, I've spent several hours with a pad and I still can't bronze it. Also, after about 10 DQs I want to throw said pad against the wall, so I usually just quit and go do something fun instead.

Silly smiley time! 💡:dopey::drool:👎

I used a DFGT...can't imagine how tough it would be with a pad...sorry...can't help ya...lol.
 
Auto gears and level 3 steering sensitivity ought to help
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back