Rumors once, now confirmed (possible spoiler for next update)

They want to know our questions for an interview.

They? We!

I'm told that the interview is at 2pm local time (about 15 minutes from now), and it'll be a round table, so don't expect more than a couple of questions from us - certain things aren't on-topic so they won't be answered (and we won't waste our time asking), and questions like "Why is car X/track Y not in the game" have rather obvious answers we've gone over before.

We do have questions, but there may be things we've not thought of, so feel free to add ideas.

Gtsport does not need remastered because ps4 will be backwards compatible with ps5 and therefore all the games will also work in their online and update component.
At most they will make a patch to improve the graphic and resolution details.

So GT7 could come later by continuing to play GTsport on ps5 for a few more years.
Yes it can work on ps5, but it's not the point of an 'remaster', except if the ps5 hardware can upgrade resolution, AA and so on
But as a company, they can sell as a game apart, so i prefer to know if they ll make gt7 for the next game or easy cash first

They? We!

I'm told that the interview is at 2pm local time (about 15 minutes from now), and it'll be a round table, so don't expect more than a couple of questions from us - certain things aren't on-topic so they won't be answered (and we won't waste our time asking), and questions like "Why is car X/track Y not in the game" have rather obvious answers we've gone over before.

We do have questions, but there may be things we've not thought of, so feel free to add ideas.

"Why the new supercars are not coming to GT Sport?" What is the obvious answer to this question?

"Why the new supercars are not coming to GT Sport?" What is the obvious answer to this question?
Really?

The obvious answer to this question from anyone is simply not to answer. Any answer would involve platitudes like "try to get as many cars as we can", "dependent on licensing agreements", "listen to community feedback", "modeling team working hard" - I mean, you could write up bingo cards on it and just check them off as they came.

It's literally the easiest question in the world to placate and yet avoid, and how I'd answer specific questions on specific vehicles/tracks if I was in game PR. The net result is that it's a total waste of everyone in the room's time.

Here i come again with my question , always the same in this situation but nobody ask to the boss till today.

"Why isn't it possible to load a replay from a top 10 guys to hotlap against and make some progress learning lines braking points driving techniques from those top drivers ? "

In the livery editor could we have different wheel colours from front to rear like the Hyundai already has?

Could we have more control over the cockpit view?

They? We!

My question :

Gran Turismo brings a lot of big things, like vision GT, GT academy, GT sport event with FIA, photo mode (scapes), social app (maybe not big XD) etc...

For you (KAZ) what is the next big thing for the Gran Turismo franchise or your vision for the next decade ? (it can be features for the game or something that involve car manufacturer or I don't)

Thx if you ask this question !

I don't expect an remaster of GTS on PS5, because those never made sense for racing games to begin with. They could use the development time to build the next GT instead.

Question:
With rain coming, expect at least some circuit experience based on wet tracks?.
If people want to have some learning surely we should get more tips from top drivers etc

I don't expect an remaster of GTS on PS5, because those never made sense for racing games to begin with. They could use the development time to build the next GT instead.

Propably same exact game with native 4k, more shadow detail, full vr support and ray tracing.

My questions:
1:Are we going to see further customization options in the Livery Editor ?
2: What's the proccess in making/designing fictional circuits, like Lago Maggiore and Dragon Trail, for example.

My questions would be:

1. Would we see brands like Koenigsegg in the game in future updates?
2. Arcade Mode really needs to appeal to casual players or those who simply want to have fun. Why don't we add every single car in the game (as well as future cars in later updates) as recommended cars in Arcade Mode? But there has to be limitations such as basic/default colors as well as a lack of tuning (only downforce, different tires and driving assists).
3. Will we ever see more categories of cars in the game, and even add more variety to some categories that are lacking (e.g. Gr. 2 and Gr. B)?
4. Another cause of concern is the removal of the PP system, which makes cars in a specific class (most especially the N-classes) very unbalanced, even with BoP applied, and that some cars under Gr. X look like they can compete against other specific vehicles. Would you be considering to reintroduce the PP system?
5. Features like "My Library" and "Brand Central" really need more flexibility offline, as well as the return of offline saving, and the ability to use downloaded content (such as cars from the PS Store, liveries and decals) offline. Would you be planning on doing something about it soon?

For the interview:

1. Final goal for GT Sport before the next GT?
2. Aware of N Class imbalances?
3. Consider broadening lobby restrictions and options such as country, year, manufacturer, scheduled start time, etc. as in previous GT games?
4. Consider implimentation of championships?
5. Physics adjustment basis? (process of deciding what to change)
6. Fantasy track making process and considerations?

Of course worded in your usual professional and respectful manner.

1- Deep Forest and other classic circuits are still coming?
2-What happens with the collision system? This outdated
3- In PD are you aware that the penalty system and the categories of cars are not working for many people?
4- Why has the lobby mode been neglected? People who can not run, the new penalty system has not been implemented, to be able to use special events (like the planes at the start, fireworks, people celebrating in the pits)?

please, use your opportunity to solve the great problems of the game

Diferente rains option, good

Last edited by a moderator:
(The Interview is probably already over for a while but I do still have one question)
Will there be any updates coming from the Manufacturers, which are taking part in the Vision GT project?

The rain hotlap looks good except for how dark the cockpit is. I wonder if they've not reduced interior lighting to get the horsepower needed for rain...

Nonetheless, looking forward to Rain!

Back