Rx-7 Dyno pulls

  • Thread starter Thread starter Biggamehit
  • 10 comments
  • 759 views
Messages
774
United States
Misawa, Japan
Messages
PinkRanger_DRLFT
Messages
Jiu Driftsu
My buddy just got his Rx-7 back after 3 months of down time, small vid i put togather using digi cam

 
Nice car, although I understood why people put strong music like that on Dyno run movies?
 
Nice looking ride. 👍

I agree though, whats up with the music people put over dyno runs?! Atleast it wasn't one of those videos where they don't even play the sound recorded at the dyno run. :indiff:
 
Where do you get an RX7 like that in the US?!


Very nice BTW.

There are tons of shops/ clubs/ tuners that you can find locally, or even in the same state that are RX-7 clubs. All you have to do is search around a little bit...
 
Nice car, although I understood why people put strong music like that on Dyno run movies?

LOL i know where u coming from buddies, well at least i know how to modulate the music to make it soft etc. but he requested music.......... i would have left it off also
 
any vids of cars should only have the sweet music of the engines :D
 
true lol. i promise not to do it again
 
any vids of cars should only have the sweet music of the engines :D

And naked ladies. You can't forget about the naked ladies.

Hot naked ladies I mean, so stay out of my video's mom! :grumpy:
 
Lmao
 
Hot naked ladies I mean, so stay out of my video's mom! :grumpy:

Quote of the year! ( i know its only early days, but its a great one)

:lol:
 
Back