Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4/XB1/PC) - Milestone

What you guys think of the first stage in Sanremo ? It is hot as hell to run. Fantastic stage, challenging, thrilling and gorgeous to go through :bowdown: Even with Milestone's underpowered engine, there are some places where the game really shines . Replays are a joy to watch with only négative is that wheels sometimes float above track. Replays are loads and loads better than DR and WRC 👍

The Sanremo stages are intense. When getting it right, I remember feeling in a trance like state whilst blasting through those stages just inches away from having a huge crash. Dammit, you guys are making me want to play it again! If only I had the time!

@MrCrynox Some additional tasty shots :lol:

Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20181216204434.png
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20181216204459.png
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20181216204746.png
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20181216205659.png
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20181216210345.png
Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO_20181216211125.png

Hmmm did some additional research concerning the game and it seems the domain will expire the 16th of december this year.
Of course it could be a rally title with a completely different name but that would be too bad since Loeb is a great name to have in the game's title.

Hopefully Milestone can enlighten us / me pretty soon!
The domain has been renewed one more year.
slredomain.png

https://dig.whois.com.au/whois/sebastienloebrallyevo.com

Seems a new harcadore rally game from Milestone is not likely to happen.

I ask Andrea about what else Milestone have planned, hoping to get some hot gossip.

“The project for the next couple of years is probably to focus more on the two wheels, and really own this niche genre.” A genre that Milestone already dominate.

“We have our big yearly franchises, MotoGP, MXGP and Supercross. Supercross is the next one in February and it’s very important to us.”

“We’re already thinking about the next Ride and another big project we have in mind. More for 2020 and 2021.”

I tried to push for more on the big project but my speech must’ve not been at 100, because Andrea wouldn’t tell me more.
https://www.gamebyte.com/ride-3-interview-the-next-ride-whats-next-for-milestone-and-more/

Info found by er185es.

I just double dipped & bought this on Xbox as it's on sale at the moment for just £3.99 !
I forgot how great the driving physics are in this game! I've got no time, (yet), for another playthrough in my busy gaming schedule but damn after a couple of stages with the Peugeot 106 I want to!
Also playing on the XB1X it loads much quicker & the frame rate feels vastly better, I reckon it's 60fps or thereabouts, much better than my PS4 slim, I think this could be the best hardware to play it on.

If anyones never played this game & has an X, now's the time to experience one of the best rally games of all time, in the best possible way :)

Last edited:
I just double dipped & bought this on Xbox as it's on sale at the moment for just £3.99 !
I forgot how great the driving physics are in this game! I've got no time, (yet), for another playthrough in my busy gaming schedule but damn after a couple of stages with the Peugeot 106 I want to!
Also playing on the XB1X it loads much quicker & the frame rate feels vastly better, I reckon it's 60fps or thereabouts, much better than my PS4 slim, I think this is the best hardware to play it on.

If anyones never played this game & has an X, now's the time to experience one of the best rally games of all time, in the best possible way :)
It's solid on the PS4 Pro as well.

Yeah I know, I was slightly jeulous of you lot at the time when I decided to stick with my base PS4!
Such a great game, hopefully Milestone will provide us with a successor at some point :)

Im sacrificing couple of goats per week and several other offers to many different gods so Milestone works on a sequel, but it seems it's not going to happen (see my previous post on this same page).

Im sacrificing couple of goats per week and several other offers to many different gods so Milestone works on a sequel, but it seems it's not going to happen (see my previous post on this same page).

Glad to hear it, I think I will join you :)
I know they are concentrating on their bike games at the moment but they have to make a rally game again at some point, it might not be SLRE 2 :guilty:, but it surely it will be a spiritual successor of sorts...

It does show you something though: they are a bit coward, have little ambition or don't have confidence in themselves.

First they turn aside from making hardcore rallygames because Dirt Rally and WRC6. And then they focus on two wheels because there aren't many other developers (or at least powerful developers) making bike games.

It does show you something though: they are a bit coward, have little ambition or don't have confidence in themselves.

First they turn aside from making hardcore rallygames because Dirt Rally and WRC6. And then they focus on two wheels because there aren't many other developers (or at least powerful developers) making bike games.

Agreed. SLRE was their first stab at a rally game on the new consoles, I wish they would have dug in and made a sequel as along with tweaked physics the follow up would have probably had better graphics & sound which was the biggest complaint amongst the masses which in turn gave it an undeserved bad name. Oh well..I suppose we can only appreciate what we got 👍

I am trying to clear the "Sébastien Loeb Expérience" on realistic AI but it seems almost an impossible task. The first 2 events with the Saxo's went ok but then I hit a wall with the Xsara.

You need to be fastest on every sector. The AI is from another planet in the first 2 sectors and they put me between 2 and 4 seconds every single time. I wonder how on earth those sector times are possible......

I am trying to clear the "Sébastien Loeb Expérience" on realistic AI but it seems almost an impossible task. The first 2 events with the Saxo's went ok but then I hit a wall with the Xsara.

You need to be fastest on every sector. The AI is from another planet in the first 2 sectors and they put me between 2 and 4 seconds every single time. I wonder how on earth those sector times are possible......

The best I can get overall is 2:34:00. The best I can manage in sector 1 is 0.9 and sector 2 is 1.5. I will keep trying but like you said buddy it's so hard.

Last edited:
The best I can get overall is 2:34:00. The best I can manage in sector 1 is 0.9 and sector 2 is 1.5. I will keep trying but like you said buddy it's so hard.

:cheers:

I remember reading something that the Loeb ghosts equal hard difficulty and that realistic is beyond realistic :lol:

I'll see if I can get the Xsara done but otherwise I move on to other challenges or I'll set difficulty to hard.

The game is really good!

Xsara done on hard since realistic is beyond my skills.

Tried Pikes Peak once more and climbing the mountain in the 208 is so much more satisfying as in DiRT.

Milestone truly did an outstanding job. Imagine this game with Unreal :cool: and Ride4's photomode :bowdown:

Just don't understand why they abandonned this. They've had a CMR killer in their hands :odd:

Back