Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4/XB1/PC) - Milestone

Discussion in 'Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO' started by The Stig Farmer, Dec 18, 2014.

1. doblocruiser

doblocruiser

What you guys think of the first stage in Sanremo ? It is hot as hell to run. Fantastic stage, challenging, thrilling and gorgeous to go through :bowdown: Even with Milestone's underpowered engine, there are some places where the game really shines . Replays are a joy to watch with only négative is that wheels sometimes float above track. Replays are loads and loads better than DR and WRC :tup:

Scaff, MrCrynox and Pfei like this.
  2. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

The Sanremo stages are intense. When getting it right, I remember feeling in a trance like state whilst blasting through those stages just inches away from having a huge crash. Dammit, you guys are making me want to play it again! If only I had the time!

doblocruiser and Pfei like this.
  3. Pfei

Pfei Premium

Speaking of San Remo:

4. doblocruiser

doblocruiser

sirjim73, MrCrynox and Pfei like this.
  5. er185es

er185es

The domain has been renewed one more year.
    [​IMG]
    https://dig.whois.com.au/whois/sebastienloebrallyevo.com

6. doblocruiser

doblocruiser

That could mean something! When I checked this morning it said expired. Interesting interesting :)

MrCrynox likes this.
  7. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

Now legs as well as fingers crossed!

8. SlimCharles

SlimCharles

Seems a new harcadore rally game from Milestone is not likely to happen.

https://www.gamebyte.com/ride-3-interview-the-next-ride-whats-next-for-milestone-and-more/

Info found by er185es.

Pfei likes this.
  9. Wolfe

Wolfe Premium

That's too bad, but I can't complain about them thinking about Ride 4 instead.

Bring on WRC8, then...

MrCrynox and Pfei like this.
  10. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

I just double dipped & bought this on Xbox as it's on sale at the moment for just £3.99 !
    I forgot how great the driving physics are in this game! I've got no time, (yet), for another playthrough in my busy gaming schedule but damn after a couple of stages with the Peugeot 106 I want to!
    Also playing on the XB1X it loads much quicker & the frame rate feels vastly better, I reckon it's 60fps or thereabouts, much better than my PS4 slim, I think this could be the best hardware to play it on.

If anyones never played this game & has an X, now's the time to experience one of the best rally games of all time, in the best possible way :)

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    SlimCharles and Pfei like this.
  11. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

It's solid on the PS4 Pro as well.

12. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

Yeah I know, I was slightly jeulous of you lot at the time when I decided to stick with my base PS4!
    Such a great game, hopefully Milestone will provide us with a successor at some point :)

SlimCharles, Scaff and Pfei like this.
  13. SlimCharles

SlimCharles

Im sacrificing couple of goats per week and several other offers to many different gods so Milestone works on a sequel, but it seems it's not going to happen (see my previous post on this same page).

14. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

Glad to hear it, I think I will join you :)
    I know they are concentrating on their bike games at the moment but they have to make a rally game again at some point, it might not be SLRE 2 :guilty:, but it surely it will be a spiritual successor of sorts...

15. SlimCharles

SlimCharles

It does show you something though: they are a bit coward, have little ambition or don't have confidence in themselves.

First they turn aside from making hardcore rallygames because Dirt Rally and WRC6. And then they focus on two wheels because there aren't many other developers (or at least powerful developers) making bike games.

16. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

Agreed. SLRE was their first stab at a rally game on the new consoles, I wish they would have dug in and made a sequel as along with tweaked physics the follow up would have probably had better graphics & sound which was the biggest complaint amongst the masses which in turn gave it an undeserved bad name. Oh well..I suppose we can only appreciate what we got :tup:

17. doblocruiser

doblocruiser

sirjim73, Wolfe, SlimCharles and 3 others like this.
  18. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

19. doblocruiser

doblocruiser

5 games under development and fully new IP is listed in the article. God I do hope an SLRE2 as well!

Georgeagea and MrCrynox like this.
  20. er185es

er185es

sirjim73, Wolfe, SlimCharles and 2 others like this.
  21. SlimCharles

SlimCharles

Hopefully this changes their planning about making only bike games. Im not very optimistic about it though.

22. er185es

er185es

Future Milestone games
    [​IMG]

sirjim73, Wolfe, MrCrynox and 4 others like this.