S13 Battle Royal MONSTERGAUZ WINS!!

• Thread starter MONSTAR-1
  • 260 comments
agreed. very good and thorough description of the runs.

i appreciate the gesture of having me in the next tourney and will graciously accept the invite.

no point in cheating here. im just in it for a good time / experience and learn how to drift in the game better.. so why not go up against those who are good, right?

i would rather win honorably instead of it being handed over. when i was doing the 2nd run i thought i had lost already so i questioned the decision that i had won the battle.

good run again ben. on to the next round for you.

CASE CLOSED.

good luck all.

Thanks Monstar for that very honest run down:tup:

The86d, thanks for being such a gentleman. Your skills, personality and attitude are going to take you far in this scene, I look forward to our next battle:)

Alvin hasn't shown up anywhere and I'm ready to battle, wtf is going on?
Sorry Stav I've been playing forza lately as I just got 2 months of Live but I'll be on all of today so send me a message when you want to battle.

I'm not sure why, But it'll be Gonales and I on Monday coming up at 8pm EST.

If anyone can judge that will be greatly appreciated

(Just can't understand how she can send message today and not do the battle today)

I spoken to her and she said that you to are going to run on Monday. Please try to be there so we can move on to the next round. She hasnt had much time this week as like all of us she has other things to do, but has told me she will be there. So all is good.

I dont think jimmy and i are doing our battle as he has been very bisy with work and has to find time to use his mates PS3. So i think ill be getting a bye and challenging either 1 of you two.

Why not tonight?

Sorry I've been forgetting to check GTP recently. What time are you going to be on today? Send me a message on PSN when your ready to battle, I might be on gt5 or WRC if I am on WRC I'll jump on gt5 when I get the message.

Slyd not on, and to come back on the previous statement, i have a latop, which connects to the internet but doesnt play GT5. Thats why. Anyway, the judge that was planned didnt show either, so Bahaa said he'd judge. No use though.

Slyd not on, and to come back on the previous statement, i have a latop, which connects to the internet but doesnt play GT5. Thats why. Anyway, the judge that was planned didnt show either, so Bahaa said he'd judge. No use though.

I was at work...Chill

With no practice no warm up

SLYDWAYZ both runs I think

drift_artist was the judge aka King_b

Mate, don't exaggerate. 1 run did you win, and since i lacked focus on the chase run, you won by pulling a bigger gap. I'm looking forward to a confrontation i na car that actually suits me, and when i have slept well, so... cya at the next tournament.

(total score: 11 to 9 for Slyd)

Yes. An hour late. Saved the replay, not much to see. i had better liens and pulled a bit of a gap in my lead run, second run he pulled a huge gap in the first corner cause i lacked entering speed. that gap, was still the same at the end of the run, so i agreed with bahaa calling it.

Ok no problem. I'll see you in round 2 sydwayz and gonrats on the win.

Yeah it's a tricky car GOnales but the next should hopefully suit you better so hope to see you on the next tourney. :)

I'll update the standings when I get home.

Hey monstar are we ready to start round 2 this week?
Also this may be a dumb question but are we still using the s13 in rnd 2 or a new car? Or is the new car for the next tourny.... man im confused:lol:

Last edited:
ok sweet, cheers stav & good luck in your battle, I imagine Alvin is seeking vengence after the last one

I was planning on keeping the car and track the same until we have finished this comp.
Wouldn't be a bad idea to change cars and track for round 2 just to keep it more interesting. Hmm I like that idea. If the 8 people all want to change then we will. I'll go with the majority. But this wasn't my idea when when I started this. It was for the whole comp with the s13 at Suzuka.
plus I don't really want to change rules in the middle of the comp.

The next was going to be my favorite the rx7. So maybe the rx7 at a new track for round 2....
Tell me what you think?

ben_4224
Hey monstar are we ready to start round 2 this week?
Also this may be a dumb question but are we still using the s13 in rnd 2 or a new car? Or is the new car for the next tourny.... man im confused:lol:

Did I send you a pm? Thought I sent them to the guys who got through. Might have forgot you lol.

I was planning on keeping the car and track the same until we have finished this comp.
Wouldn't be a bad idea to change cars and track for round 2 just to keep it more interesting. Hmm I like that idea. If the 8 people all want to change then we will. I'll go with the majority. But this wasn't my idea when when I started this. It was for the whole comp with the s13 at Suzuka.
plus I don't really want to change rules in the middle of the comp.

Makes sense to stick with the s13 at suzuka:tup:

The next was going to be my favorite the rx7. So maybe the rx7 at a new track for round 2....

Rx-7 Battle Royal Tournament sounds good! Built up a drfit spec FD last night so very keen to put it to use

Also, no PM lol

Back