S2 | FIA GT1 Blancpain Irl Series | Closed!!!Finished 

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 362 comments
Send friend request to JoeTruckV8 & T-n-T-2000. Depending on connection, we will use Joe's lobby or mine. We both have good connections.

Go ahead and use the stage 1 turbo to bring it to the right hp. Joe needs to deturmine which turbo we will finally use. VLN we use the stage 1 turbo.
Ten-four I'm gettin my internet fixed today so Hopefully I'll be on in an hour or less

EDIT: I'm online now if anyone wants to practice don't know what kind of times I should running but looks like a 203xxx is good for Bathurst?

Last edited:
Ten-four I'm gettin my internet fixed today so Hopefully I'll be on in an hour or less

EDIT: I'm online now if anyone wants to practice don't know what kind of times I should running but looks like a 203xxx is good for Bathurst?
Yea 2:03.xxx will be around pole position time. There are those guys who are fast I'm a unrealistic way to us regular drivers and who knows what that will run but regular guys will be around 2'03, 2'04 range.

Just run Turbo 1 on the BMW until we do some full on races. The reg's are very close and at these reg's all cars can win a race as been proven from the last month+ of testing. After some real racing we will expose a reg adjustment if any to make the absolute final reg's for the 2014 Season!!!

Yea 2:03.xxx will be around pole position time. There are those guys who are fast I'm a unrealistic way to us regular drivers and who knows what that will run but regular guys will be around 2'03, 2'04 range.

Just run Turbo 1 on the BMW until we do some full on races. The reg's are very close and at these reg's all cars can win a race as been proven from the last month+ of testing. After some real racing we will expose a reg adjustment if any to make the absolute final reg's for the 2014 Season!!!
alright I was practicing yesterday running 104s

idk if I have any more than a possible 2:03 but we will see bathurst isn't one of my best tracks

Honeslty thanks for the target. We have a Bathurst race coming up this weekend for my Super GT series at Bathurst so by the end of this week I'll have it down. After our week long practice sessions a couple of us will pull out the GT3 machinery and go at it. I'm going to have to start tuning a bit to get into the 2'03's. Right now I think you 2'03 guys are in safe water. I'll see if I can Oz to do some laps at Bathurst and get the absolute target time!

Hey guys I know everyone is running Bathurst laps and that's good and all, but I want to make sure we all remember we are racing Daytona Road this weekend Sunday Jan 25th 2pm | 10pm Gmt

Hey guys I know everyone is running Bathurst laps and that's good and all, but I want to make sure we all remember we are racing Daytona Road this weekend Sunday Jan 25th 2pm | 10pm Gmt
Oh bummer I forgot we had that little hurdle between now and Bathurst ;)

We should get a Practice Room up this week. I say, run anywhere from 20 to 25 Laps. Just to see where your at. I ran 10 Laps Yesterday. I may be a little off Pace. I ran 7 laps of the 10 at,1 46.4's. Don't know how far i'm behind?

We should get a Practice Room up this week. I say, run anywhere from 20 to 25 Laps. Just to see where your at. I ran 10 Laps Yesterday. I may be a little off Pace. I ran 7 laps of the 10 at,1 46.4's. Don't know how far I'm behind?

I can get home by 6pm tonight like Tyson said and I will be online. I was planning on running a full 300km race to fine tune the 24H time progression setting. Welcome to join ours, or we can mosey on over to yours. Jordy I believe on the timing side (6pm Pst) is mid day for you so see if you can join us too?

I can get home by 6pm tonight like Tyson said and I will be online. I was planning on running a full 300km race to fine tune the 24H time progression setting. Welcome to join ours, or we can mosey on over to yours. Jordy I believe on the timing side (6pm Pst) is mid day for you so see if you can join us too?
Oh sorry joe I didn't see you're post! Let me know if you guys are going to be on again anytime between now and then!

Due to our having a public holiday Monday I'm not to sure if I'll be able to make Daytona as I could be away or not at home, but i will keep you posted!

Ok Jordy no prob!, Tati, Tyson & I got some time in last night. I'm running in the 45's, but Tyson is hitting 44's.

I did an early run. Then i had to get off and shovel snow. I'm running 46's right now

Stall we will be chasing each other. It's a long race so ill be bump drafting you more than racing you to catch up to these 44's running guys. This track is kinda of lame and only 8 of us might make the race but we will get a points jump on the new sign ups. I re did the points to were if Gus miss a race there isn't a Hugh deficit to claw back from.

Btw Stall I would be damn sick of that snow already, I can't cope in the cold my body shuts down. I :bowdown: to you east coast & mid west drivers! It's 50 degrees out here and I'm bitching. I'm not sure if I ever even felt 40 degree temps yet, but I probably have since I've been snowboarding before. Here in Cali were I live especially I swear to god you can go snowboarding In the morning 80 miles up the road then drive down to willow springs and race in pretty ok climate (just windy up there) and then go down to the beach and catch a wave at the end of the as long as you have tough skin. Plus bomb fire with some hunnies at the end of the night maybe hollywood on the way home. i swear I'm not trying to run it in, lol!

Last edited:
I never been to Cali. I've been to the midwest. I love to Bass fish. i can't wait. Only 5 more weeks left till the season for fishing. The East Coast sucks for the things you mentioned. Oh well i guess make due of what i have

Dam I can't make Daytona that really sucks it's my favorite track besides nurb dam
No worries there's Bathurst to look forward too. We used to run Nurburg in Feb but they move the race back to magnificent May with the other greats! 👍

I wanna do a 20 or 30 Lap Pre Race at Daytona. Is anyone interested? I'll make the room. I'd say 10 Est 7 pst. Make the settings pretty tough. I'd say 6-9 weather changes, 50% On the rain and tires on and all that Jazz. Just let me know. Oh, one more thing is Daytona RC Rolex 24H of Daytona January 25th, 2pm Pst | 10pm Gmt Which is 5pm est my time. Just let me know

Problem. Looks like I won't be able to make the race at Daytona on Saturday. I have to be somewhere at 1:30pm Pacific and I can't change it. I feel some kind of way about it.

No worries the points are set up were if you miss 1 round you can comeback strong and easy. Everyone misses 1 eventually.

Stall I'm down for the test session just tell me what date & time? Only thing is we don't run rain anymore because these are endurance races and you can switch your TCS from on to off when you need it in the rain. In the heaviest rain you need TCS 5 to 7, but if you drive that on the dry the car wont even drive right and vice verse so we are elimination it for this year!

Back