S2 | FIA GT1 Blancpain Irl Series | Closed!!!Finished 

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 362 comments
If we can get Drivers for tonight. I'd say, 11pm my time (which is 8pm your time)

I have a dinner with the GF tonight at that time, I can do a couple of hours later than that. If not we can get a mid day room going on Saturday? Also Stall If you want you can participate in our Autobacs last Test Session Saturday 6pm your time. We're almost at a full grid with 3 seats left and we like the hardcore drivers to sign up. Everyone there is good every week, and we are racing bi weekly' 👍

Jordy come over too if you like its mid day for you if you re free on Saturday's. With you guys on-board we will be a packed grids! cough*Click the link*cough

Last edited:
How many laps is tonight going to be?

50 laps for a 300km run, but if we get a low turn out which Daytona Road has a tendency to do then we can knock it down to a 250km run for point are something just until we get the next good round at Bathurst'

Daytona Road Rd#1

(50 Laps) - 300km
(40 Laps) - 250km
-----------------------------------------------
*Driver pick dependent on turn-out*

Daytona Road
1pm Pst | 9pm Gmt'
----------------------

*Glad you guys are starting to come forward, might make it a all night test session!!!*

time progression 17

Daytona Road
1pm Pst | 9pm Gmt'
----------------------

*Glad you guys are starting to come forward, might make it a all night test session!!!*

time progression 17

The race is supposed to be starting in 15 mins? It's 9.47pm gmt

So nothing today?

No unfortunately, but I'm going to host in a listed open room tomorrow if we have a low turn out. All races will be on Sunday's 1pm Pst | 9pm Gmt from here on out'

-Cant get away from electronic gremlins everywhere

Hi, I may want to drive this series. In the Audi Playstation R8?

I have been driven in several seasons of F1 online races. so this will be a different challenge :)

is it space for me in sunday race and championship?

Last edited:
Hi, I may want to drive this series. In the Audi Playstation R8?

I have been driven in several seasons of F1 online races. so this will be a different challenge :)

is it space for me in Sunday race and championship?

Sure Thing! 👍 Tomorrow's race is not a popular track so tomorrows turn out could be low, but next round and on-wards should be nice'

One change, I will use the Audi R8 LMS Team Oreca. Interior view is important..

This car has a minimum weight of 1340 kg. I will use it in the race, but you guys need to look at the restrictions for the car. may it should have some more hp, since the weight is 40 kg more on this one.

Last edited:
One change, I will use the Audi R8 LMS Team Oreca. Interior view is important..

This car has a minimum weight of 1340 kg. I will use it in the race, but you guys need to look at the restrictions for the car. may it should have some more hp, since the weight is 40 kg more on this one.

Unfortunately the MR's were so bad in the handling dept, plus no one had picked 1 of those cars so they didn't get a full spec done to all of them. To play it safe we reg'ed them at 1300kg/542hp which was close to the pack. Also irl FIA GT1 ran these chassis at these similar specs but that's all we have to go on. The car is reg'ed lightly naturally but you can run and extra 20hp to off set the +40kg's

Unfortunately the MR's were so bad in the handling dept, plus no one had picked 1 of those cars so they didn't get a full spec done to all of them. To play it safe we reg'ed them at 1300kg/542hp which was close to the pack. Also irl FIA GT1 ran these chassis at these similar specs but that's all we have to go on. The car is reg'ed lightly naturally but you can run and extra 20hp to off set the +40kg's

I understand.
okey :)

Small turn-out for Daytona Road only 5 drivers taking pts today. I will drop Daytona Road next year from Calender and start the series off at Bathurst in Feb from now on. Daytona Road is probably the most un favorable track to get a race together at, even tho with a packed house it is a good race with a lot of drivers on track'

I actually like Daytona Road Course. It sucks that my internet gave out on me. My modem reset itself. I had a pretty good BMW too.. BMW Motorsports is sadden by the DNF that we got in todays race.

Small turn-out for Daytona Road only 5 drivers taking pts today. I will drop Daytona Road next year from Calender and start the series off at Bathurst in Feb from now on. Daytona Road is probably the most un favorable track to get a race together at, even tho with a packed house it is a good race with a lot of drivers on track'
I really like daytona road, I was just away for the race today.

Over-all once the race got going (7 drivers in the end) it was nice to see all those thick 🤬 GT3 cars clumped up together over the very wide Daytona Front Stretch in the end!

-Just to clear up the confusion in the room I would like to state the timeline in which some of how the problems that arose in today's pre-race. Flanked this goes out to you my man.

During Winter Testing which many didn't show up for in the 1st place; so it left my group of guys a handful of car specing to do on our own with not enough time to do them all. So we went after the chassis that drivers were signed up for 1st. When GT6 released the MR cars where simply hard to drive, and even the MR driving guys had not turned much laps in the MR chassis so they are the only cars not completely speced to the grid. Today Higher & Dahlzi used the MR chassis at Daytona Road and they had too much power in deed. I believe Baz was driving one of the Chevy's which took a beaten on the straights with the rest of us Chevy guys. We originally knocked the Chevy's down from 532hp to 522hp because at the Hi Df tracks the Chevy's are the dominating cars on the field so it makes sense for them to have a weak point somewhere, not to mention during today's actual race our Chevy's made up ground in the infield during the higher DF sections. Now that we have completed a official race Rd are test session at least now we know were we stand reg wise. The Audi's and the Chevy's will have matching hp at 532hp range opposed to the Audi's @ 542hp & the Chevy's at 522hp before-hand. This should help the straight line difference between those 2 sets of cars only. If the Chevy's dominate at the next couple of tracks then we can take them back down to 522hp. All & all nobody knocked it out of the park reg wise at the 1st race so I knew there would need to be a few tweaks in the 1st couple of rounds, no big deal. By Round 3 to 4 I'm sure the cars will all be very balanced as long as drivers stay in their respected chassis because if I had put ozwheels in the Chevy @ 522hp he would went faster than all of us some how so we are kind of reging the cars to the drivers driving them.

7 Drivers for a not so popular track was still good in the end, and the replay was a blast so thanks guys fro the good time today! 👍

Back