S2 | FIA GT1 Blancpain Irl Series | Closed!!!Finished 

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 362 comments
I know I am totally guilty of not always checking the post, but with all the reg discussion it is very confusing to follow. Is there anyway you could like post what the current regs will be so I can start some proper testing?

Ill re post the up to date list here when I get to work, but as of now the reg's are on the main page under the car list not to far down.

Reg's are getting re updated now. The only cars that really need reging still are the Audi's, Z4, at White GT40. These cars have been tested at all the tracks and have been adjust so at Daytona all the cars run roughly the same mph in clean air. I was amazed to take a win in the Nissan Nismo GT3 vs Black GT40 @ Silverstome, but the final teg's are pretty damn good so if I guy knows that chassis he can be very competitive with it. I've spent Pst of ,y time in this chassis specifically simply because it was the hardest car to bring up to speed, but we did it! That chassis can fight now it just needs a driver that understands how the Nissan needs to be driven to use its hp I it's favor. The White GT40 is less kg, and the BMW's are less kg so there funnier to drive now. Ill have a kg on the Audi's by next week! 👍

Daytona Road Times
1:40.xxx - 1:48.xxx
FIA GT3 Car List & Hp/Kg: v2
2 Audi's (Bilstein & Playstation) 542hp/1300kg
2 Audi's (Oreca & LMS Ultra) 542hp/1300kg
2 Audi's (Anniversary) 542hp/1300kg
2 BMW GT3 (Z4) 542hp/1300kg
2 BMW GT3 (M3) 542hp/1300kg
2 Nissan GT3 (Zurich Models) 591hp/1350kg (any turbo)
2 Nissan GT3 (Base Models) 591hp/1350kg (any turbo)
2 Nissan GT3 (Anniversary) 591hp/1350kg (any turbo)
2 Benz SLS AMG GT3 (2 Anniversary's) 541hp/1350kg
2 Benz SLS AMG GT3 (Base Models) 541hp/1350kg
2 Ford GT40 (White) 532hp/1350kg
2 Ford GT40 (Black) 532hp/1365kg
2 Chevy Vette GT3 (ZR-1) 522hp/1300kg

2 Chevy Vette GT3 (Zo6) 522hp/1290kg

Last edited:
The gtr with equal specs to the sls? Someone is going to be upset about that. If you are running both the same specs the sls should be stock and gtr needs a turbo imo.

AMG SLS @ 542hp/1350kg | no turbo
Nissan GTR @ 591hp/1350kg | However you get there is game! Just don't forget to buy the suspension, and other mods like I did the 1st time around on the Nissan

*note I see I had a typo wrong there*

That is a tuning company that went out and made there own car and now makes the Agera R/S that is a Veyron killer.

Looks like it turns better, than again anything turns better than veyron, lol'

I'm still hoping we get the Aston Martin GT3 like as it was in the original GT6 car list. That will be the last of the FR's since Ferrari, MP4C, 911 RSR GT3, and Lamborghini Gallardo are all MR/RR cars. I would like the Marcy lambo from the 2011 FIA GT1 series too while I'm at it'

Yo guys those reg's are the bomb as there currently stand at the moment!!! The MR's, I will need driver input because I simply just cant drive them fast except for the GT40 (I have it setup like a FR), but no one picked 1 yet so screw it for the time being. At least @ 542hp/1300kg the MR's are the kg/hp of the pack so until someone grabs 1 and dominates a race with 1 of the MR's we should be in safe water. They do keep up in the straights at the 542hp/1300kg range. Maybe down 10hp, or up to1350kg weigh in depending if they strive too well?,..

Bathurst Target Times
Off the Truck - 2:10.xxx 2:14.xxx
After FP1/Tune - 2:03.xxx to 2:08.xxx

i got a teammate running with me. Joe i think i asked you about this. can he run what im running?

Yea the BMW M3 seat you got it., I'll lock you in for BMW seat #2. I just need your friend's gtp name as soon as possible! 👍

Can you confirm time and date as i want to run in a vintage gt series but can commit till i know you setups and i going for the for gt black aswell

You guys are running this series the same day as autobacs before the autobacs race ?

No Sunday's @ 2pm Pst | 10pm Gmt

Can you confirm time and date as i want to run in a vintage gt series but can commit till i know you setups and i going for the for gt black as well

Same as above, and we are more than proud of the reg's at this point. I lowered the kg as much as possible to meet certain drivers requirements, but I cant lower the BMW's any more or they will be faster than all the cars on track. The GT40 drives awesome @ 1365kg and I personally cant tell that its heavy especially even more after driving the other chassis.

I will have to reg drivers individually if for example OZ & Calum drives the Z4 they will have to be reg @ 1350kg, but the other guys who cant drive the Z4 car good can weigh in at 1300kg. The Chevy's after a bunch of comparison testing they are very quick indeed, but the low DF is very prominent and its skills is coming off the turns. Since Tyson & I are driving the ZR1's I don't expect us to win all the races if any (not saying your slow Tyson) so I expect the grid to be very close. We test trap speeds to as well! 👍

All Sounds pretty good!

Is that being run a bit later than we used to now? Cause that's lining up to be 8.30am instead if 6.30-7 am here now which would work out perfectly for me!

All Sounds pretty good!

Is that being run a bit later than we used to now? Cause that's lining up to be 8.30am instead if 6.30-7 am here now which would work out perfectly for me!

Yea I kept it at 2pm Pst just for your seat & Dave too if he shows for 1. Bathurst up next so maybe he'll be there?,.

Yea the BMW M3 seat you got it., I'll lock you in for BMW seat #2. I just need your friend's gtp name as soon as possible! 👍
Hey joe Stalliono asked me to be his teammate so I agreed I've been testing offline cuz my modem got fried by lightning but I'll be on this weekend hopefully I can catch one of y'all practicing.

EDIT: one thing though the BMW m3 gt only get 525hp without stage one turbo I have done an oil change already so tht is not the issue

Last edited:
Send friend request to JoeTruckV8 & T-n-T-2000. Depending on connection, we will use Joe's lobby or mine. We both have good connections.

Go ahead and use the stage 1 turbo to bring it to the right hp. Joe needs to deturmine which turbo we will finally use. VLN we use the stage 1 turbo.

Last edited:
Back