Same Car, Same Colour, Same Track & Time Thread *(Read OP)*#1

• Thread starter torque99
  • 427 comments
Well done @GameOver77 looks like the other chaps helped you out before I could get to answer as I have only just seen this:tup:...I was going to say when I did it I had to do it also by share/ upload Youtube. I don't think there is an easier way off a memory stick.. Technology hey as we all get older ..At least we all manage to get on drive club just about after a beer..You wait until you have to sit right in front of the screen and your reactions slow down you won't be posting those rapid times :lol:

Edit: I just noticed you keep all the HUD faceoffs/times and things going on as well..How do you concentrate with all that on screen, I switch most of it off to minimal apart from the gear and map. Is that the view you use like me -wheel/cockpit/manual gears?

Yes @torque99 thats my view and gear selection no matter what, drivers seat view and manual gears, HUD is on at the moment but i switch it off most the time 👍
If you save a replay then view it back in the view you like, all of the HUD gubbins will not be visible in your replay - you'll just need to remember to use the share function and then trim it before saving to USB.

i just recorded the race as i did it (about 10 video saves before i got the time haha) then chopped it down to the bit wanted and transfered to usb, i'll get the hang of it eventually haha

Here is my 5 shots - last one panoramic

DRIVECLUB™_20151010213401.jpg

DRIVECLUB™_20151010213555.jpg

DRIVECLUB™_20151010233922.jpg

DRIVECLUB™_20151010234146.jpg

DRIVECLUB™_20151010234315 - DRIVECLUB™_20151010234304.jpg

:cool: WEEK 15 NOW ENDED- 👍👍👍👍 :cool: Stunning pics..I love them all but there is.....

3 WINNERS THIS WEEK WITH 6 LIKES :gtpflag: :- @doblocruiser @Nato_777 @torque99

TT BEST TIME on the lap

Looks like @c_14S6 made the best time and just pipped @GameOver77 (Great video) I tried to copy some of your turns and got some tips from the video but kept hitting the rock/barriers and on the longer tracks. It frustrates me if I crash right at the end and have to start all over so well done guys for your patience and perseverance to get those times..The stunning weather may have helped you!!! :bowdown: :cheers:

WEEK 16 NOW OPEN!:

CAR: Ferrari FF
COLOUR: Factory Black
TRACK: Kinloch Scotland
TIME: 15:00 PM X45
CLOUDS: CLEAR
PRECIPITATION: Heavy rain!!
CROWD: Optional- LARGE makes more of an atmosphere for photos :cheers:

Good Luck again :gtpflag:

This should make for some great photo opportunities in the clear sky heavy rain and falling towards dusk if you make it to the end with your camera :sly:

p.s ***More details and all Previous Winners Cars/Tracks are listed weekly on OP (page 1 of this thread) in nicely designed banners by nato_777 click here to see them 👍***

Last edited:
I tried to capture the dark grey sky with the bright sun breaking through (and rainbows) by panning out further than I normally do but keeping the car in focus at speed. As mean elf says you do not want to see my car without the damage 'off' not much left of any paintwork while sliding and crashing my way round :lol:

DRIVECLUB™_20151014072441 by torque99, on Flickr
DRIVECLUB™_20151014072518 by torque99, on Flickr
DRIVECLUB™_20151014072742 by torque99, on Flickr
DRIVECLUB™_20151014073751 by torque99, on Flickr
DRIVECLUB™_20151014074219 by torque99, on Flickr

Some beautiful shots guys. I tried yesterday but couldn't get anything decent and this weekend I am very limited on time, so not sûre if I add my unsatisfying shots ;)
I felt exactly the same with my first attempt at some shots for this but I had another go the next day and was much happier the second time. I think the lighting was more favorable the second try, with everything so dynamic you can get quite different results from one attempt to another. ;)

:cool: WEEK 16 NOW ENDED- 👍👍👍👍 :cool: Great Pics by all again :)

THE SOLE WINNER THIS WEEK WITH 8 LIKES :gtpflag: :- @torque99 :gtpflag:

TT BEST TIME on the lap

Looks like @c_14S6 :bowdown: made the best time an amazing top global spot of 1.27533 :cheers: (again ;)) and just pipped @GameOver77 1.28.178 @Nato_777 1.28.481(Got your work cut out there guys) . Best I could do was a 1.32 without skidding for a crash photo! Well done guys for your patience and perseverance to get those times on that hard wet track. :bowdown::cheers:

WEEK 17 NOW OPEN!:

CAR: Jaguar XKR-S
COLOUR: Factory Blue (bright sky blue)
TRACK: Taapaca (REVERSE) CHILE
TIME: 07:00 AM X15
CLOUDS: CLOUDY
PRECIPITATION: DRY
CROWD: Optional- LARGE makes more of an atmosphere for photos :cheers:

Good Luck again :gtpflag:

This should make for some great photo opportunities with the cloud formations and early dawn sky breaking over the mountains....

p.s ***More details and all Previous Winners Cars/Tracks are listed weekly on OP (page 1 of this thread) in nicely designed banners by nato_777 click here to see them 👍***

I had to pan out again more than normal and made the focus to try to capture the beautiful red/orangy sky breaking through the dawn morning with the relections on the car rather than the car taking centre stage! The car colour and the sky go perfect!...I gave the Jag a good thrash of its supercharger and haven't used it for a while..Great whiny noisy fun this car and ideal track to blast down!..:mad:

DRIVECLUB™_20151020105747 by torque99, on Flickr
DRIVECLUB™_20151020105905 by torque99, on Flickr
DRIVECLUB™_20151020110111 by torque99, on Flickr
DRIVECLUB™_20151020110148 by torque99, on Flickr

DRIVECLUB™_20151020154747 by torque99, on Flickr

Latest Posts

Back