Samsung QLED Car Pack

Some nice cars in the pack, but nothing that really wows me. I'm with everyone else that hopes that they're coming out with some sort of off-road expansion for all these off-road vehicles they are putting in.

nice pack,expect for the trucks ,im looking forward for the alfa 👍,turn 10 arleady expanding the car roster,the others should take notice *cough pd cough*

Some nice cars in there however unless there’s an off road expansion in the works the off road cars are a waste. Great to see the 935 finally-very happy about that.

Wish there was a new GT racer though like the 488

So the Land Cruiser has two things that I find interesting. Firstly, the Forza front racing aero isn't the usual generic bit, it's a glossy front lip with an LED grille bar. Secondly, upgrading the turbo to race spec knocks it up from 161 HP at stock to almost 450, with a truly obscene torque curve.

Now I understand why they put it in the Forza Specials division instead of the off-roading ones. :P

GOD DAMNIT Why did my Xbox had to die like 2 weeks ago :nervous:

I don't want to buy a One S i'm already saving for a T300 :nervous: but Jesus Christ this pack looks amazing.

You don't like the sound of any of these cars yet you're probably going to say that GT Sport has got it right in terms of variety. They haven't even announced DLC yet. Forza have done perfect with the first 2 car packs.

None of the cars in this pack interest you? What ARE you looking for in Forza DLC? Not trying to sound like a dick. Just curious is all.
None of the cars in this pack interest you? What ARE you looking for in Forza DLC? Not trying to sound like a dick. Just curious is all.

I can already hear the Facebook/YouTube comments for the next 6 months..

"No Supra this pack sucks yadda yadda!"

Anyway a Good start..

Very Italian and Japanese heavy with one Porsche thrown in :P (Is that the Moby Dick?)

I still haven't bought the game yet.. I'm not really in any rush to do so but this pack does tempt me.

The Giulia and 124 are very welcomed editions to the game.

I can't help but feel with all these Off road vehicles in the game we are definitely due some Off Road/Rallycross expansion..

When I do finally get the game which may not be till the new year I will definitely get this pack :)

The Giulia made it to FM7 before Assetto Corsa. Been waiting for this car for a while.

You snooze you lose I guess.. They've been promising the car since the start of the year but Forza beat them to it.. Oh well.

So the Land Cruiser has two things that I find interesting. Firstly, the Forza front racing aero isn't the usual generic bit, it's a glossy front lip with an LED grille bar. Secondly, upgrading the turbo to race spec knocks it up from 161 HP at stock to almost 450, with a truly obscene torque curve.

Now I understand why they put it in the Forza Specials division instead of the off-roading ones. :P

You can thank a diesel engine for that. The Toyota Hilux is similar too.

Interesting sponsor...

The Nissan surprised me, very cool, as is the Porsche. The Alfa and Abarth are also pretty cool. Haven’t done the birth of Grand Prix series or whatever it’s called yet, so I might use the Maserati for that. Don’t care for the Honda truck but the Toyota could be fun to recreate those crazy ones you see in Dubai.

I do hope we get the hoonigan pack lol. Still annoys me and frustrates me that oh buy physical copy of ultimate and no pack for you!!! Grrrr and I own the pack in Horizon 3 plus all dlc for Forza too grrr.

The Giulia!!! I knew that car would make it to Forza sooner or later! What a beauty. Fun fact is that I never saw the announcement. I checked the car dealership and there it was!

And wow... They fixed the game!!! At least for me, it is working beautifully. No more stutter, CTD's, infinite save loops, CPU is working in all its cores, no more memory leak and my GPU seems to be working at 70% at most. I will try and push to Ultra. Played for almost 4 hours with no issues on dynamic 1080p.

You can thank a diesel engine for that. The Toyota Hilux is similar too.
I figured that was the case since it redlines at 4,000 RPM. Should be fun to put in a racing gearbox and see just how much speed can be wrung out of it with just the turbo upgrade.

What a great pack. I have wanted a Honda Ridgeline for a while, I just think it is a cool looking truck. More classic Grand Prix cars are always welcome. More (I assume) IMSA cars is cool. I am more dissapointed the Abarth wasn't on disc at launch, I realize it is just a Miata with different badges but Miatas are great, so no hate here. The Alfa looks to be the star of the pack, just a beautiful car. The Arctic Truck is weird but I guess you have to get around the Toyota licensing somehow, at least it looks cool.

I just installed a 4.80 GB update hoping the game would have improved enough to bring me back. It hasn't unfortunately, so I didn't even bother trying some of these new cars. I definitely would give them a go if released for FM6 or FH3. :guilty:

I mused about it on Twitter, but it seems so weird that T10 is putting a lot of spotlight on a set of vehicles in off-road vehicles, especially the Baja trucks and Arctic Truck stuff, that I'm sure few people use and are the red headed step children of the entire car roster. Hopefully most make the jump to Horizon 4 instead where they'll probably feel a lot more at home.

You snooze you lose I guess.. They've been promising the car since the start of the year but Forza beat them to it.. Oh well.

So true... We have been waiting so long for the Alfa Romeo and now Forza has beating them to the punch. It is a shame that the cards fell like that but still not too disheartening though, as we all know the Assetto Corsa will be the true sim version of this 500 hp beast! ;)

Last edited:
There just HAS to be an offroad expansion...seriously. We get 2 new trucks, on top of the 30+ offroad oriented vehicles? Two trucks that we paid for as DLC? I definitely see an offroad expansion. No excuse now, when both GT Sport and PCars 2 feature rallying. I would GLADLY shell out $20-$30 for it.

I'm already regretting being too cheap to shell out for the Ultimate edition, which is exactly how it should be.

Erm... does anyone know whether any of these cars is a free download? If not I might shell out for the car pass like I did for VIP.

The 935 is just... I... I don't need any of the other 700 cars anymore. The only thing that can top it is if they add in the 917/30.

There just HAS to be an offroad expansion...seriously. We get 2 new trucks, on top of the 30+ offroad oriented vehicles? Two trucks that we paid for as DLC? I definitely see an offroad expansion. No excuse now, when both GT Sport and PCars 2 feature rallying. I would GLADLY shell out $20-$30 for it.

FM6's DLC had a bunch of Aussie cars and as we ended up learning at E3, FH3 took place in Australia... If we keep getting offroaders as DLC, could it hint at FH4 taking place in say, Mexico, home of Baja?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure PCARS2 only has rally cross? And frankly, from what I've heard is that the terrible dirt physics from previous generations hasn't gotten any better in GTS.

With the pack being labelled Samsung QLED Pack this is sponsored by Samsung meaning T10 already made Money with it.
2 Cars are ok but overall disappointing. Especially with the Samsung sponsoring it should be free

Back