Samsung QLED Car Pack

So Forza 7 is not only packed with as many microtransactions as the average mobile game, but it's now selling sponsorship rights for it's DLC packs? With the amount they'd be making off that Samsung deal, they could literally give this pack away free to everyone and still make a fortune. This honestly makes the Forza franchise look like it's trying to be the CoD of racing games. Yuck.

Thats the way its been for some time. I've got no problem with this as we've seen some good tie ins with sponsors. The Hot Wheels expansion for Horizon 3 for example along with Top Gear, The Smoking Tire, Jalopnik DLC packs from FM and FH. In the instance of Jalopnik and Smoking Tire I would hazard a guess that those guys had some input into the contents of said packs which is great as its nice to have different tastes so to speak with regards to DLC content.

I actually don't care about the sponsorship aspect, what really cheeses me off is that they purposely held back new content (the Alfas) and gave us a game w/ only 6 new production cars out of 700 and some change. I guess they're going to try and sell me the McLaren 720s eventually as well. #shouldabeenbasecontent

I haven't driven any of the cars except the Alfa Romeo so far.
Same here, although I have upgraded the Fiat to the top of its homologation and it is sitting pretty, if I do say so my self. I like exposed roll cages with top-down convertibles.

Actually, I just remembered I drove the Maserati too in one of the open wheeler cups.

but it's now selling sponsorship rights for it's DLC packs?
You're noticing this only now?! :lol:

----
To note myself: I've driven 4 out of the 7 cars so far. The 2 Group 5 racers, the Fiat 124 Spider, and the Alfa Romeo. Trucks honestly don't hold my interest.

Last edited:
Back