Samsung QLED Car Pack

Really continuing the path of being just the worst game I could have bought the DLC ahead of time for.
I wouldn't have bought a single one of the packs so far.

Unless there's an off-road expansion, I'm not overly excited about the trucks, but the rest of the pack? Absolutely solid. Nissan Bluebird silhouette racer, Porsche 935, Maserati 250F, Fiat 124 Spider, Alfa Romeo Giulia, all excellent choices.

I'm just surprised they announced the pack so far in advance of it's release, instead of the traditional guessing game.

None of the cars in this pack interest you? What ARE you looking for in Forza DLC? Not trying to sound like a dick. Just curious is all.
To be honest, I'd prefer more road cars. Always have always will. That said, I'm very much looking forward to the Alfa, but I figured it would have been in sooner or later.

Love it, that's a good car pack to start off with.

Was hoping for a fix for the car selection menus, it is a massive pain in the arse to scroll through.

None of the cars in this pack interest you? What ARE you looking for in Forza DLC? Not trying to sound like a dick. Just curious is all.
The Bluebird looks alright.

Thing is, I'm really not that picky with cars.
So far I've gotten movie cars, drift cars, cars already in the game, just with added body kits and credit bonuses, and now these random cars.

Cars I would like:
Any modern race car
Any 2000's era race car
Any 90's era race car
Any modern era road cars (Man this one's ugly)
Any 2000's era road cars
Any 90's era road cars

I don't mind older cars, although I'm getting tired of old racing death traps. I think there's already a nice selection of those.

An amazing way to kick off the DLCs.

EDIT:

It's actually out now, I'm on the Nurburgring in the Giulia as we speak.

Gah. I'm on the very last championship to get 100% completion. I'll have to wait to get the update and the cars until that's done. Just five more races to go.

Damn, I don't play Forza anymore but this is a nice car pack! Especially with the Alfa & Nissan Bluebird being in the pack. Might have to get myself an Xbox one controller with Forza 7. Wish you all the best & much fun with it. :)

Whoa, a 935 and the Supersilhouette Bluebird? Dear god!

Lovin' the Group 5 love. Hopefully a Dekon Monza and some sort of Celica (either the Schnitzer first-gen or the Dome second-gen) are in the pipeline.

4ab9716d3306be030bcd3ce21fe2c209--monza-chevrolet-camaro.jpg

745b2112d278f60d3ca7fb25f8a264fa.jpg

celica_turbo_001.jpg

Last edited:
I had to restart the game, and now I can't drive any of the new cars! They're sitting in my garage, but upon clicking on them, I'm prompted to buy the Car Pass. Seriously Turn 10?

Edit: Restarting the game fixed it. Crisis averted. :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Ah, so that's what the 4.9GB update was about. I'm surprised to see this today though, I thought Turn 10 released packs only on Tuesdays.

Either way yes! These are the kind of cars I was looking forward to; can't wait to drive that Porsche 935 on Watkins Glen.

---
Also, another Trophy Truck? A Rallycross expansion packs is starting to sound more likely now.

I had to restart the game, and now I can't drive any of the new cars! They're sitting in my garage, but upon clicking on them, I'm prompted to buy the Car Pass. Seriously Turn 10?

Edit: Restarting the game fixed it. Crisis averted. :embarrassed:
This happens after updates sometimes, it always happens to me with the Hoonigan pack.

That said, I guess I'm kinda in the minority in that I don't mind the trucks being in. Now that they have a proper division that puts them against appropriate vehicles to race against and the handling doesn't feel entirely like a barn door, the off-road stuff is proving to be more of a fun challenge than previously.

Not enough to make me go back to Forza haha I haven’t touched it since the 17th. Well... Maybe I’ll try the 250F as I want to compare it with the AC version.

The pack was partially leaked before release by SuperGT

The Bluebird and Skyline Grp 5 cars did not share the same engine as stated in the announcement.
Bluebird used a Z18ET
Skyline used an FJ20DET.

EDIT - never mind, they are all available to buy (for free) from the main dealer page.
My error.

Attachments

• EEEB3ECA-BB97-428C-9C6A-68EDCD035739.jpeg
    EEEB3ECA-BB97-428C-9C6A-68EDCD035739.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 52
  • A010FBA4-5EC6-4C23-9B02-F4506AA017F8.jpeg
    A010FBA4-5EC6-4C23-9B02-F4506AA017F8.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Back