Sandbox Simulation Racing Game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeoXenzaka
  • 8 comments
  • 2,296 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
177
Messages
NeoXenzaka
I love Gran Turismo 5, but I want more freedom.

That is all.
 
Cool idea bro, but TDU2 is that way;)
 
You do not have to start new threads for this kind of statements. General discussion thread works fine.
 
Why is starting threads frowned upon? I don't even have a clue as to what this thread is about. The OP did not explain anything but your positive it doesn't belong.
 
C-Spec is coming..... i hope soon!!! google it
 
Why is starting threads frowned upon? I don't even have a clue as to what this thread is about. The OP did not explain anything but your positive it doesn't belong.

Starting useful threads is not frowned upon. Besides there are plenty of threads discussing this. Use the search function.
 
^ That's the exact point, starting threads which have been discussed already AND do not explain anything.

EDIT: GTVirtuoso beat me to it.
 
I tried searching, guess what comes up? This thread.

Why not just not reply to the thread if your not going to be helpful. Obviously the OP is not a master of communication, if he was the thread would make sense.

The problem I see is all you guys who think they know what the thread is about and beleive it has been covered before are not helping by linking to those threads.
 
I tried searching, guess what comes up? This thread.

Why not just not reply to the thread if your not going to be helpful. Obviously the OP is not a master of communication, if he was the thread would make sense.

The problem I see is all you guys who think they know what the thread is about and beleive it has been covered before are not helping by linking to those threads.

Wrong...

This thread has absolutely no purpose, and furthermore doesn't belong in the GT5 Forum either.

There are many existing threads where this could have been posted. Members posting links to threads where it should have been posted is a huge help to mods (trusting they link to the right places).

Posting threads is NOT frowned upon. Useless threads are.


CLOSED





;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back