Scenery

  • Thread starter Thread starter dice1998
  • 417 comments
  • 44,904 views
Daytona Road Course_11.jpg

Daytona Road Course_18.jpg

Nürburgring Nordschleife_2.jpg

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_40.jpg

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_18.jpg

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_31.jpg

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_36.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_22.jpg

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_28.jpg
 
Must be similar images already posted up here - trouble is, I don't recall seeing these yet...

Grand Valley Speedway scenery.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway scenery 1.jpg


Well, this one maybe hasn't, but for some reason, I like the look of it - maybe it's a Dr Who thing...
Grand Valley Speedway_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
MeanElf, I left the room, the controller was upside down, when I returned, it was pointed at this. I would never have seen it. Pure luck.:)

Andrea, great comment!!! I bought a N-64 with Perfect Dark, all the guns, levels, ect, from Ebay.

Old school, but very, very entertaining. Waaaaaaay before COD. Sticky mines are constantly thrown as I am being chased!!!
 
MeanElf, I left the room, the controller was upside down, when I returned, it was pointed at this. I would never have seen it. Pure luck.:)
Nothing at all wrong with a bit of luck 👍 A happy accident.

I'm feeling quite guilty for not being on GT6 for two weeks (damn you Driveclub ;)) and snapping a few shots - I'm sure I'll be back soon though as DC's photomode isn't up yet.
 
Back