Scenery

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 417 comments
Shot these just over a year ago in GT5, Madrid.
Yes, Madrid. That's the lady in question. đź‘Ť

A closer look shows a wider jaw line in your image
Perhaps she's had work done!. :)

Circuito de Madrid - Mini.jpg

Last edited:
More Matterhorn. By the way, the three tracks are all around Riffelberg, Zermatt. Looks like a nice ski area, I have to go here someday.

Matterhorn%2BShort%2BTrack_4.jpg

Matterhorn%2BShort%2BTrack_3.jpg

Matterhorn%2BShort%2BTrack_1.jpg

Matterhorn%2BDristelen%2B.jpg

Matterhorn%2BRotenboden_2.jpg

Swiss Alpine Clubbers would be having kittens at the thought of cars racing in the Alpine meadows.

Matterhorn%2BRiffleberg.jpg

Here's a merge of the landscape map from Google and the track layouts from the GT6 Apex manual

riffel_A1.jpg

I am truly surprised at finding new things still in Tokyo. I also think that PD aren't telling us something, as the lighting seems a bit different from the usual pre-baked. Maybe as they set the time of day for the seasonals, they have a time change version of R246 in the works...

Could be just me though.
Tokyo R246 scenery 6.jpg
Tokyo R246 scenery 10.jpg
Tokyo R246 scenery 14.jpg
Tokyo R246 scenery 15.jpg
Tokyo R246 scenery 16.jpg
Tokyo R246 scenery 17.jpg
Tokyo R246 scenery 19.jpg
Tokyo R246 scenery 27.jpg
Tokyo R246 scenery 30.jpg
Tokyo R246 scenery 37.jpg
Tokyo R246 scenery 38.jpg
Tokyo R246 scenery 40.jpg

I am truly surprised at finding new things still in Tokyo. I also think that PD aren't telling us something, as the lighting seems a bit different from the usual pre-baked. Maybe as they set the time of day for the seasonals, they have a time change version of R246 in the works...

Could be just me though.

I've come to a similar conclusion - R246 may have a time/weather change version coming in GT7 (the most probable scenario) OR it could be that PD are working on making use of the other roadways we can see around R246!

I know it doesn't seem like we can see much, or possibly even be called a worthwhile view once we make the effort; I think however that this place is undervalued in the air of isolation evoked by the tower blocks in the dark and the empty road. I took some similar shots in GT5 because it reminded me of The Ghost in the Shell.
Special Stage Route 7 scenery 1.jpg
Special Stage Route 7 scenery 2.jpg
Special Stage Route 7 scenery 4.jpg
Special Stage Route 7 scenery 7.jpg
Special Stage Route 7 scenery 8.jpg
Special Stage Route 7 scenery 9.jpg
Special Stage Route 7 scenery 10.jpg

Back