Scenery

  • Thread starter Thread starter dice1998
  • 417 comments
  • 44,847 views
Let's have the dull stuff first...
Silverstone Grand Prix scenery.jpg
Silverstone Grand Prix scenery 2.jpg
Silverstone Grand Prix scenery 3.jpg


And now for the more exotic.
Willow Springs scenery.jpg
Willow Springs scenery 4.jpg
Willow Springs scenery 5.jpg

Purely by chance I managed to get a shot along the pit lane, from about a third of the way into it. My car sort of flew over the barrier and it let me take a snap. I aslo discovered that if you pause a pit lane drive through at the start line, it will give you views of your car from inside the pit lane. Going to have to test that elsewhere too.
 
Some old school GT for anyone who's interested. I don't think I've seen many photos from Deep Forest at all, just the occasional one. C'mon folks, it's not that bad :)

Deep Forest Raceway - scenery.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway - scenery 1.jpg

Nor have I seen many for Gemasolar either...
Gemasolar scenery.jpg

Gemasolar scenery 2.jpg

Gemasolar scenery 3.jpg
 
+1. Very clever.
Thanks. 👍
It's amazing what a difference a bit of "Mean and Moody" black & white can achieve. They looked completely different in colour! Certainly less menacing.
 
Never saw this thread but I am impressed! Keep up the good work and man it's actually quite amazing how much good scenery there is on good old PS3 👍
 
Back