Scenery

  • Thread starter Thread starter dice1998
  • 417 comments
  • 44,883 views
Ascari Full Track scenery 1.jpg
Ascari Full Track scenery 2.jpg
 
^Love that sweeping angle in shot 2 MeanElf!!!:drool:
Cheers - appreciate that. It's just a simple pic really, yet the road leads the eye beautifully, giving it something of a classical composition feeling.

That one of Monza is unusual too - I like it when a picture gets you wondering what is around the corner. Even if we know what's there, it still manages to give us that mystery.
 
Apricot Hill scenery 3.jpg
Apricot Hill scenery 4.jpg
Apricot Hill scenery 5.jpg


And for some reason, the normal face is now different - well, I was driving the Suzuki SX4...and that does look quite like Toni Gardemeister. Kudos PD! Now I'll have to go and buy the other special suits.

Apricot Hill scenery 2.jpg
 
Last edited:


There's a car in the shot, I know, but since the primary focus is the scenery, thought this might go well in here :)​

reminds me of this:
gran-turismo-honda.jpg


For over 15 years i wish i could have this photo in big resolution EDIT: Without the text and logos.
 
Last edited:
Back