Schwadegans Gallery

• Thread starter Schwadegan
  • 86 comments

An odd little bunch of photos I've shot in the last couple of days, I hope you like them!
(Expect more of that Bluebird rally car, it's a totally awesome machine :))

It's been a while since I posted new photos, fact is that I have a bunch of them lying around so I have to get started on sorting them so I can decide which of them to edit and post :)

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but it would be against the rules. It says something like "Do not ask other members to choose your entry".

But I can just say that I like the second shot the most. Great work. :drool:

I'm sorry, but it would be against the rules. It says something like "Do not ask other members to choose your entry".

But I can just say that I like the second shot the most. Great work. :drool:

Oh yikes, I didn't know that. :scared:
I removed the lines asking for advice now, hope I won't get busted :guilty:
Anyway I was thinking about changing, but then again I chose the first picutre first so... I'll have to give it some thought.

Nice 787B shots and the Alfa photo in post 33 is great! More photos of that Bluebird coming?... :)

It's been a while since I posted new photos, but I shot this image today which I'm very pleased with;

I just recently started using Lightroom, but I find it really straight forward and easy to work with, before making the final touches in Photoshop. 👍
Anyway, I'm thinking about doing a more extensive photo shoot with a specific car, don't know which one I'll use but I really like my new Mitsubishi!

Great job - I love the tones and the feeling of speed in the second shot. Nice lighting on the road and cars as well.

Just finished the 4 hour Nürburgring endurance with the new GT-R N24 Schulze Motor Sports.
I really enjoy driving this car around that track! 👍

Great shot with the GTR man love your avatar to, he looks so professional. 👍

Back