Schwadegans Gallery

• Thread starter Schwadegan
  • 86 comments
^^Great shot. What phototravel location is that?

Thanks, it's by the back of the Red bull hangar.

Great job on all of these shots!

Thank you very much!

Great shot with the GTR man love your avatar to, he looks so professional. đź‘Ť

Haha thanks, occasionally he drives quite professional as well ;)

Love the lighting and placement of your driver. Nice work.

Thanks a lot Fishy! đź‘Ť

I guess the 20 million credit limit does have its advantages after all, otherwise I wouldn't have been driving the awesome Lamborghini Miura today. The fact that the car looks absolutely stunning doesn't hurt either. :dopey:

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67

I went for a Monday morning drive around Suzuka today and took some photos once I've finished my practice laps.
This one turned out pretty realistic I think. :)

Maserati GranTurismo S '08

I went for a Monday morning drive around Suzuka today and took some photos once I've finished my practice laps.
This one turned out pretty realistic I think. :)

Maserati GranTurismo S '08

Looking good!đź‘Ť

That pimped Miura looks awesome. Those rims worked out really nice with that body colour:drool:.

Nice and simple but yet amazing picture!
Really captured the realism well!

Thank you so much! :cheers:

---

Went to the Ring yesterday with the new '86 GT and had a very fun drive.
I've only made some slight rear suspension adjustments so far. đź‘Ť

Quite similar to one of the previous photos, but I like it... :dopey:

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for a great year at GTPlanet
and wish you all a Merry Christmas!

The last three shots are absolutely fantastic. Especially the sky and lighting in the last one. :drool:đź‘Ť

Your photos are truly stunning! You do like that Maserati, don;t you? How many do you have, or is it the same one doing a Madonna and reinventing itself XD

The Toscana ones in the OP were simply stunning, as were the GT86 at the Ring. Like the pimped Miura too, get bored with seeing it in yellow...the alloys really work with the colour. Like the white Ruf, kinda like a saintly version of the Yellow Bird (in looks only..)

Finally got to spend some time with Gran Turismo again this weekend, so I decided to build my own "Stealth" Nissan GTR version of the lovely GT-R N24 Schulze. I'm quite happy with the result and the handling of the car is fantastic!

Finally got some time to revisit my favorite combination - A black Maserati at The Green Hell.
I even managed to drive a quite decent lap time after my long absence, which was very nice!

Welcome back to the biz, Schwadegan!
Wow! :drool:đź‘Ť

BTW, are you gonna continue GTlife?

Back