Sean's (rambo793) Showcase | A one shot good-bye to GT5 |

• Thread starter rambo793
  • 243 comments
Thanks so much Eric! Though the Mach 1 is nowhere near your amazing X1 ! :D
Yeaah, thought the same about the F40 too. Something about it that fit the mood of the song.

Last edited:
I really love each of your last pics 👍
The Supra and the Mercedes have a great toning, especially the Mercedes one, will have a deserved win in the poll :)
The hot wheels edit is very well made, love the toning once more :cheers:
And the last one offers a very original angle (and nice choice of song :) ).

I really love each of your last pics 👍
The Supra and the Mercedes have a great toning, especially the Mercedes one, will have a deserved win in the poll :)
The hot wheels edit is very well made, love the toning once more :cheers:
And the last one offers a very original angle (and nice choice of song :) ).

Sure am glad you do Jeremy! :)
That Mercedes win surely surprised me, what with all the competition in that place.
Thanks so much, for appreciating both ,my editing and choice in music :cheers:

I quite like your Romeo and Giulietta entry and congrats on the Merc 2.0 comp entry, surprised me on that one. It's warm tones are nice. 👍

The hot wheels entry isn't too bad and your latest 2.0 shot is also pretty good, love the water tones. 👍

Appreciate it Jeremy ! :)
Yeah, just felt the last didn't have much to show beside the lighting and composition. Think I just sort of let loose on this one. Nice to know you love both :cheers:

Am I blind ? How did I missed your pictures ? I must spend more time on GTP. You pages are filled with fine work, very nice Hot wheels edit, loving the rims and stretched tires, the colors are shiny, it's nice.

Am I blind ? How did I missed your pictures ? I must spend more time on GTP. You pages are filled with fine work, very nice Hot wheels edit, loving the rims and stretched tires, the colors are shiny, it's nice.

It's like they say Haer, better late than never eh!
Pleased to know you like what you see, thanks alot! Do stop by more often. :cheers:

Awesome update of pictures rambo, I love how you allocated the tones in the photos and the entire atmosphere of them. keep up with the good works. :)

I quite like the very warm and strong colour of your CCCL entry. It's different to most entries and it works pretty well. 👍

You've certainly improved notably in recent weeks and are showing good results in recent comps. Yet another competetitor I have to look out for. :sly:

Keep it up! 👍

GPR
I quite like the very warm and strong colour of your CCCL entry. It's different to most entries and it works pretty well. 👍

You've certainly improved notably in recent weeks and are showing good results in recent comps. Yet another competetitor I have to look out for. :sly:

Keep it up! 👍

Glad to know it stands out George, that was the intended effect. :)

:lol: That's quite a compliment coming from you. Only upwards from here on out :D
Thanks alot :cheers:

I agree with George about the California shot, it looks almost like a drawing. Very nice toning and great composition 👍

And very nice work also on the sub pic, the warm tones are very well used 👍

Popped back in for another viewing!!
I just love the California shot - for me it's got the colours of 1970s L.A. or San Francisco. Top drawer stuff!!!:drool:
(Have a look at David Hockney's 1970 California paintings - big vibrant colours - and watch lots of episodes of Streets of San Francisco and CHiPs!!)

I agree with George about the California shot, it looks almost like a drawing. Very nice toning and great composition 👍

And very nice work also on the sub pic, the warm tones are very well used 👍

Thank you Jeremy! :)

Popped back in for another viewing!!
I just love the California shot - for me it's got the colours of 1970s L.A. or San Francisco. Top drawer stuff!!!
(Have a look at David Hockney's 1970 California paintings - big vibrant colours - and watch lots of episodes of Streets of San Francisco and CHiPs!!

Thanks Eric! That was nearly what I wanted going, colours of LA, painting-like shot. I shall take a look through all that you've mentioned, especially Hockney's paintings.Here, grab a Guinness :cheers:

Last edited:
Snake Bite

A massive shout out to ShaolinMasta for being kind enough to put those texture packs of his up on share. Just a random, quick edit I've done here. Went in to produce a sprayed-venom effect, like that from a Viper. Somehow when I took this shot, I found the angle so menacing, that I had to create some sort of serpent reference.

Last edited:
I like a lot you viper entry for the last CCCL. Great angle and light, the viper red is beautiful in this pic.
The 2.0 entry is very original with a beautiful warm toning and a great use of light : nice work on this one.
You know I love the XJ13, and this kind of artistical view of its awesome V12 are always my cup of tea. Very artistical pic 👍
I also like the threatening apsect of you last PMC shot, good choice of car and angle 👍
And nice edit work on the last Viper shot. I like it a lot 👍

That's interesting !

Love that you find it so :)

I like a lot you viper entry for the last CCCL. Great angle and light, the viper red is beautiful in this pic.
The 2.0 entry is very original with a beautiful warm toning and a great use of light : nice work on this one.
You know I love the XJ13, and this kind of artistical view of its awesome V12 are always my cup of tea. Very artistical pic
I also like the threatening apsect of you last PMC shot, good choice of car and angle
And nice edit work on the last Viper shot. I like it a lot

I appreciate you going through each of my shots Jeremy! :)
I'm genuinely surprised by the response the CCCL Viper pic has received. Didn't expect it at all. That 2.0 entry, It might not be doing too well this competition but I wanted to do something different from the usual crowd work. Same goes for the XJ13. Glad that your perception matches with mine! :)

Thanks alot buddy, means alot :cheers:

Great shot Sean. Masterful use of Ilya's texture pack:tup:
I want that hanging on my wall!!!!!!! (Behind the bar maybe!!)
Love the lighting too - and the little lens flare hidden in the top right corner;)

Right, where's that waitress.....

Latest Posts

Back