Tune from BanditKarter22, good for 1st place...thank you

• 15th Anniversary Cars Super Lap Round 2: Apricot Hill Raceway / 1 Lap
    Period of Availability: 12/18/2013 22:00 – 1/15/2014 22:00
    Gold: Cr.650,000 Silver: Cr.430,000 Bronze: Cr.120,000
  • 550PP with Racing/Hard
GOOD LUCK

Last edited:
Hi Guys.
I propose, for the future, to keep separate the various seasonal events.
So it seems more clear and easy to read for all ;););)

I guess it's the end of GT6 seasonal events for me. 400k for two minutes of driving? History is just repeating itself here. Meaning, that they (PDI) release seasonal events that have large payouts, and then that will make the A-spec redundant and makes it too easy to earn credits just as it was in GT5.

Perhaps you really can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Last edited:
I guess it's the end of GT6 seasonal events for me. 400k for two minutes of driving? History is just repeating itself here. Meaning, that they (PDI) release seasonal events that have large payouts, and then that will make the A-spec redundant and makes it too easy to earn credits just as it was in GT5.

Is the point of playing the game just earning credits and not having fun?
I've replayed several A-spec races where I already had gold (with a different car) because I like driving.

Is the point of playing the game just earning credits and not having fun?
I've replayed several A-spec races where I already had gold (with a different car) because I like driving.
I don't find earning a lot of credits in a short amount of time to be fun. But that's just my personal preference. I'd rather grind for them, because it makes the experience more rewarding.

I think there's a fine balance to be had. I find that it's more rewarding to work for things. Having said that, the initial pay-outs were far too low and made the prospect of affording some of the 20,000,000 cars daunting. I think PD have to find a middle ground.

For myself, the increased prize funds give me chance to try some standard cars which I normally wouldn't want to pay for.

I'm the only one who's waiting for the 200% login bonus before doing these events? :P
nahh there will be plenty more of these! better get the money when i need it!

I don't find earning a lot of credits in a short amount of time to be fun. But that's just my personal preference. I'd rather grind for them, because it makes the experience more rewarding.
An interesting discussion. i would enjoy it if the game was like GT3 when you had to do pretty much ever race in a set of events to actually progress, but since GT6 doesn't do this IMO (gives a comparatively large amount of credits at the beginning of the game and then all the good cars cost too much at the end of the game) then i REALLY like the fact that it gives you a tonne of money for these seasonal's. it gives me the opportunity to buy the cars i actually WANT, instead of cheap, boring but useful ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was pretty easy, three laps bronze silver gold in Quattro for $1.3m then 4 laps in Mito for another $1.3m. I think that is the quickest $2.6mil I've ever earned in GT, about 20 minutes.

just did 1 lap in the mito (even with mistakes) and got gold and then did 2 with a megane trophy cup car (the first lap i was off by 0.068 seconds!:banghead:) and got gold! easiest 2 mill ever!

To think, if you want the full 200% bonus, your gonna have to wait another 3 days before you can do them.

I'm the opposite, I get bored of doing the same thing over and over again just to get credits, not a fun thing for me to do. Having a way to earn money a bit faster so I can buy cars to drive and tune is a lot more fun for me. You can avoid some of it though by either not doing them, or not getting the login bonus.

:lol: First people complain that A-Spec does not pay enough, now they release some well-paying seasonal events and people are complaining that GT6 pays out too much. :banghead:

I think you're part of a very very small minority that doesn't like this. I fail to see how two time trial races make the entire A-Spec mode redundant. This is a great opportunity for people to get money to buy cars, that they otherwise wouldn't be able to afford, to play and complete the GT6 A-Spec mode.

First people complain that A-Spec does not pay enough, now they release some well-paying seasonal events and people are complaining that GT6 pays out too much.
To be fair, I never complained about GT6's A-Spec paying too little.

I think you're part of a very very small minority that doesn't like this.

I'm always in the minority due to my odd logic. And I'm fine with that. Because in a year from now when GT6 is unbalanced just like GT5 due to these events paying too much credits for little effort, and when most people start complaining that it's too easy to earn credits, as like GT5, all I and this group of very very minorities can do is sit back and laugh.

Last edited:
I think everyone just reads far too deep in to what is just a GAME! Here's a novel idea, how about you enjoy your game? Play it how you want, not how others may be. Use it how you want, not what seems the accepted way. If it's too easy for you, make it harder, use lower cars etc. It's really not rocket science!

Does anyone know when the ranking will end? Rather disappointed that your ranking doesn't even count on your friends list when the ranking expires... (Happened when I did the Fit RS seasonal yesterday, forgot what the ranking expiration date is) Planning on waiting to increase my percentage with the login bonus...

Want the credits to buy cars that I want, but then there's also cars like the Chaparral 2J that I'd like to have for the Historic Racing...

Just finish A-Spec before doing the seasonals. You could also ignore the money you earn from seasonals and not use the cars you buy with that money if you want to do the seasonal races but don't want help with A-Spec.

Because in a year from now when GT6 is unbalanced just like GT5 due to these events paying too much credits for little effort, and when most people start complaining that it's too easy to earn credits, as like GT5, all I and this group of very very minorities can do is sit back and laugh.

So you can predict the future?

Back