Seasonal Alfa Romeo MiTo and 15th Anniversary Cars

Was stuck in 57's so gave Bandit's tune a go to try get into 56's. Hit 57.000 dead on and was ready to give up lol, then scraped a 56.998 :dopey:. The chicane is the killer for me and when I do get it right, I crumble :lol:. Maybe have another go this week but can't see me getting anywhere near 55' :crazy:

Nice time's and thanks for the tune 👍.

My setup for the Alpha Romeo MiTo, good enough for 1st place! ;)

I would appreciate if the owner of this thread would put it in the OP so it's easier for people to find 👍

Thanks Bandit! Sitting on 59.8...but improving...maybe a Racing Wheel will help me! :D

Ok I tryed this first without srf and did something around 59 sec turned srf on and after 3 laps 0:57.828.
Im DS3 user..

Thanks @BanditKarter22 for tune :)

So far I dislike srf since it makes driving way too easy for amateurs like I am...

Last edited:
@Vivi22 i assure you, am on a DS3, Auto gear. I edited a bit Bandit setup for LSD to be more responsible to auto gear when decelerating.

and in case anyone has a hint for a Setup for the Audi R18 Anniversary edition for Apricot Hill TT? Sitting on 1.17.9xx but i feel a bit slow on the middle sector...

Am too sleepy for any setup to work hahaha, i didnt know bandit had posted his setup, my setup got me a 56.143, i lose time on chicane but twisty section i feel like i gain time, will have to look at gears..

Anyone got some tips for me regarding the MiTo Seasonal? Stuck at 1.03.765 in a completely stock car. Traction Control 5, ABS 1, everything else off.

I wanted to :banghead: and i did it with a Stock Mito also...
-TC off
-SRF off
-AS off
-ASM off
-ABS off

after an hour i got my self down to 1:02.850

First s bend was the time maker for me...
First right you can cut quite harsh, almost half the car can run over the non existing curb.
After that the U turn to max out the speed for the long straight.

Rest is slalom...

So don't go online, and don't log in consecutive days. That way you'll be sure to always get the lowest payouts, which it sounds like that is what you want.

I have to agree a bit. I like a little more reward for having to work a bit more for things in the game. I honestly would like to option of opting out of the consecutive rewards bonus. I mean 500K for a payout is enough, more then enough. Now i'm not required to play much to buy what I want. It's almost like giving it away. To each their own though in the end.

Looking forward to running this , great little track as I experienced in person at gt academy this year for 2nd fastest overall behind john, aha yer john to be fair we beat the instructors time but we had about 10 laps came in analysed time lost and back out for another 10 ish and I bet he did it in 1,
But still nonetheless we had a good event here :)

Looking forward to running this , great little track as I experienced in person at gt academy this year for 2nd fastest overall behind john, aha yer john to be fair we beat the instructors time but we had about 10 laps came in analysed time lost and back out for another 10 ish and I bet he did it in 1,
He did a benchmark before each run, and I beat him on both haha! ;) And we didn't even know the track, he probably drives round it everyday!

Great track..

You can take the first chicane right at full speed if you turn in just after the line on the straight... Let off a little and then accelerate again left, control the slide then hard brake for the sharp left.. Get on the power as soon as you can.. If you can do that the rear is just slalom stuff..
Watch Bandit's replay.. I can still not get ahead of him at all. He does the first chicane so well..

My setup for the Alpha Romeo MiTo, good enough for 1st place! ;)

I would appreciate if the owner of this thread would put it in the OP so it's easier for people to find 👍

thx for the set up, did some laps today fastest time now 56,252 maybe could find 0,15 sec but dont know how you are 0,3 faster amazing lap!

I've just finished watching you and Bandit on this year's GT Academy, and I'm proud of you both, well done lads 👍

I've just finished watching you and Bandit on this year's GT Academy, and I'm proud of you both, well done lads 👍

Thanks a lot but I didn't do myself justice really, on the whole, anyway it's finished now.
Signed it at 9am and the ps3 kept freezing and playing up, spent ages trying to get on but couldn't, ps3 was corrupt, in the end I had to erase all data and start fresh - everything lost... But managed to get to 26th on first session in about 15 mins and that was about 1 o clock! After having to re do novice championship and licenses etc

Just had a go at the MiTo TT, built my own tune which I can safely say is nothing like the one in circulation, lol. 1 flying lap and 32nd with a 0:56.727, quite like the track, don't like the car :)

Did no one else try the Mito superlap with a stock car? I thought it was quite a challenge compared to normal. Quit with a 1:02.6.

Back