Seasonal Alfa Romeo MiTo and 15th Anniversary Cars

Looking for the service's of a D1 driver to take a MiTo for a spin for a few laps and provide some feedback, much appreciated, not a problem if no-one,

cheers Bee9 (GTP_HandheldBee9)

Delete.

Last edited:
Addicted to this Mito TT for some reason, played it way too much over last few days :dopey:. Pretty sure I hit my limit last night, had another wee go today thought I could maybe find a tenth or something but no joy :lol:.

Coffee break challange anyone? :P

Hi there, newish (new as in I didn't play GT5) time trial addict signing in.

Sitting at 0:57:105 for now. Weakest link seems to be the very first highspeed corner, as I'm having trouble finding the line to take it without having to slow down. Also thanks to BanditKarter for the great settings, I'm sure I'd still be struggling at 0:59:xxx without those.

Hi there, newish (new as in I didn't play GT5) time trial addict signing in.

Sitting at 0:57:105 for now. Weakest link seems to be the very first highspeed corner, as I'm having trouble finding the line to take it without having to slow down. Also thanks to BanditKarter for the great settings, I'm sure I'd still be struggling at 0:59:xxx without those.

Is it possible to slow down on the big left hander?? i`m at 58.227 got 57.967 red :grumpy:

Is it possible to slow down on the big left hander?? i`m at 58.227 got 57.967 red :grumpy:

Not sure what you mean, do you mean to NOT slow down? Also I ment the very first S corner right after the start when I mentioned the highspeed corner, sorry if I was misleading.

Not sure what you mean, do you mean to NOT slow down? Also I ment the very first S corner right after the start when I mentioned the highspeed corner, sorry if I was misleading.

sorry i got that wrong forgot to type *not* Ermm i come off the gas a tad approaching the first chicane could go full wack as TRL_Cage seems a few car lengths ahead coming up to the hair pin

sorry i got that wrong forgot to type *not* Ermm i come off the gas a tad approaching the first chicane could go full wack as TRL_Cage seems a few car lengths ahead coming up to the hair pin
Hey dave i did lift slightly no brake.. your not the only guy who struggles their lol.. Once out of ten times i get it right.. i have no motivation at the minuit :(

Edit: before GT6 was realeased i played GTAV & an had 11 Bike World Records, i had great motivation! but its gone , all i do on each is like an hour, before i would have played all day, doesnt help that i have crap DFGT, its ruined.

Last edited:
Hey dave i did lift slightly no brake.. your not the only guy who struggles their lol.. Once out of ten times i get it right.. i have no motivation at the minuit :(

Edit: before GT6 was realeased i played GTAV & an had 11 Bike World Records, i had great motivation! but its gone , all i do on each is like an hour, before i would have played all day, doesnt help that i have crap DFGT, its ruined.

Even without motivation your top notch mate! after coming out the 1st hairpin the closest i get to you is about 8ths behind just cant maintain it, do you take the long left hander in 3rd or 4th? as you pull further away

Even without motivation your top notch mate! after coming out the 1st
hairpin the closest i get to you is
about 8ths behind just cant
maintain it, do you take the long
left hander in 3rd or 4th? as you
pull further away
I think i drop to 3rd but am not sure, try an be smooth with the brake an remember that corner
isnt everything just use it to get
ready for the next couple of
corners, just focus on how your
doing things, their is a restart
button an we all need it so when
your learning dont be afraid to
try something just because you
might mess up a lap :)

Edit: The time that i got wasnt with bandits setup. For some reason i tried bandits setup but as i say i wasnt motivated, i once did 3 56.1xx laps one after one but still didnt improve an i thought well it just seems i aint supposed to go faster an just gave up trying. I have been level going into last corner but i cant get the exit out of last corner.

Last edited:
I think i drop to 3rd but am not sure, try an be smooth with the brake an remember that corner isnt everything just use it to get ready for the next couple of corners, just focus on how your doing things, their is a restart button an we all need it so when your learning dont be afraid to try something just because you might mess up a lap :)

ok mate thanks for the input

This what i used for Mito, Basically what the Honda Fit was, i just kept going untill i couldnt get anymore time.

This what my setup is so far on the MITO,
122/80
7.05/2.26
6/3
6/3
5/2
0.9 0.0
-0.30 0.00
Am using a racing brake 1/3 standard might be better,
Tranny 124Max Speed,
1st 2.999
2nd 2.143
3rd 1.723
4th 1.407
5th 1.166
6th 0.987 final Gear 4.176
I need to make 2nd an 3rd alot longer.. Also i think a lower max speed with longer drive will have better speed.. So try 112max speed an 3.8 final drive..
5/35/5 Lsd
Power Limiter 99.1 only thing used Catalytic sports Converter
Stage 3 Weight (no bonnet) with bonnet you have less front rear weight distribution, Window Weight Reduction.

There irony of the comparison to the GT5 seasonals if pretty awesome considering that GT6 lists these as GT5 seasonals. Just noticed that after watching the ticker at the bottom pass by.

This what i used for Mito, Basically what the Honda Fit was, i just kept going untill i couldnt get anymore time.

Decided to give these a try and managed to improve my time down to 0:56:870. Now if I only could take that first corner without tapping the break and having the rest of the track go well, I'd be happy with whatever time I'd end up with. Just bugs me a lot to know that there's at least one spot where I know for sure I could improve the time. *sigh*

Edit: Also noticed I forgot to change the breaks when I set up the car, so it was your settings with 5/5 break balance.

Last edited:

I've found the top of the leaderboards in that game to be filled with hackers, otherwise, I'd be in the top 5 in every single event I've actually tried. :grumpy:

Would you say the Bati is better than the Akuma?

Last edited:
I've found the top of the leaderboards in that game to be filled with hackers, otherwise, I'd be in the
top 5 in every single event I've actually tried. :grumpy:

Would you say the Bati is better
than the Akuma?

Yeah i think the Bati was better,
well its what i used :) alot of guys
used the akuma, its been ages
since i last looked lol.. But i was
doing well :) i liked scrambler the
most :)

My Name was SBMcBride :) an probably well down now lol

Last edited:

This what my setup is so far on the MITO,
122/80
7.05/2.26
6/3
6/3
5/2
0.9 0.0
-0.30 0.00
Am using a racing brake 1/3 standard might be better,
Tranny 124Max Speed,
1st 2.999
2nd 2.143
3rd 1.723
4th 1.407
5th 1.166
6th 0.987 final Gear 4.176
I need to make 2nd an 3rd alot longer.. Also i think a lower max speed with longer drive will have better speed.. So try 112max speed an 3.8 final drive..
5/35/5 Lsd
Power Limiter 99.1 only thing used Catalytic sports Converter
Stage 3 Weight (no bonnet) with bonnet you have less front rear weight distribution, Window Weight Reduction.

Cheers, used this tune and bang got gold and improved time by 0.5 seconds.

Thanks for the tune Bandit, was struggling for gold stock, and down to 1:00:403 non srf time. (Did a 0:58:249 with srf on, can't believe it gives 2 seconds. Red lapped it as I don't like using srf.)

56:5 so far. Tried both tunes and in my opinion GTP McBride tune was the quickest for me.

Just want to say, that tune was bandits for the Honda Fit, i just mad changes to springs an that was just a gearbox that i put on first thing, try a combination of that setup an bandits, take a little bit of the toe if you find handling a little easy, make 2nd an 3rd longer, lower the front ride height a bit.

Having a break from GT should be back on after Boxing Day just to drive bathurst 500km just to get my eye back in :)

Merry Christmas
Best Wishes
2014 :)

Last edited:
Just want to say, that tune was bandits for the Honda Fit, i just mad changes to springs an that was just a gearbox that i put on first thing, try a combination of that setup an bandits, take a little bit of the toe if you find handling a little easy, make 2nd an 3rd longer, lower the front ride height a bit.

Having a break from GT should be back on after Boxing Day just to drive bathurst 500km just to get my eye back in :)

Merry Christmas
Best Wishes
2014 :)
Unfortunately I don't have time to get back ahead of Eclipsi and Escama, and even if I did, there is no way I can do unless I know their setup.

Unfortunately I don't have time to get back ahead of Eclipsi and Escama, and even if I did, there is no way I can do unless I know their setup.

Yeah just be happy with the time that you did knowing that it was the best you could get out of the setup :)

Bandit vs Eclipsi...Good battle.
you forgot a boy named escama1, no :rolleyes: ? jeje un saludo 👍

Hello bandit, I would be well that you can make a little time to fight a little with the times above the table. :cheers:

About the setup, seeing which have made to share, do not think that has much much difference and we have something special, is similar to yours, but with a few well made refinements, even to me and eclipsi don't use exactly the same adjustment, almost but not xD

P.S: that :bowdown: GT6 has changed my way of seeing a video game, it makes me all much much more easier than in :banghead:GT5.

Back