Seasonal Alfa Romeo MiTo and 15th Anniversary Cars

55.939 for 5th place at the moment, about .17 off Ramon's time. I've invalidated many .8s and potential .7s, so I'll get right back at it tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone. :cheers:

I did not forget you, Escama, :bowdown:your're one of the greats of Gran Turismo ...
very good time.Regards,Saludos..:yuck:

I've uploaded the moral :) thank you and Merry Christmas

55.939 for 5th place at the moment, about .17 off Ramon's time. I've invalidated many .8s and potential .7s, so I'll get right back at it tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone. :cheers:

Good entry into the first chicane, Ive been looking at youre replay;).To achieve the 790 mine, had to do many 800 and 900, the 790 was released at the end of the third test of the day, it is not easy to achieve these times xDDD

merry christmas everyone :cheers:

Hi Escama !
You noticed that you have made few well refinements for your setup, regarding BanditKarter I presume
Bandit was the very first to edit his setup, but yours are still unknown, or am I wrong ?

Merry Christmas Everyone from France

Looks like someone's raised the front lowered the rear, alot of rear camber, ballast added hard dampers.. :) some nice banzai chicane's lol.. Glad am only watching this one unfold :)

Theme of the Day lol

Merry Christmas Everyone From Sunny Northern Ireland lol

• Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4T Sport Hot Lap: Silverstone Stowe Circuit / 1 Lap
    Period of Availability: 12/18/2013 22:00 – 1/14/2014 22:00
    Gold: Cr.400,000 Silver: Cr.270,000 Bronze: Cr.90,000
  • 400PP with Comfort/Soft
Tune from BanditKarter22, good for 1st place...thank you

Thx!!

Hi Escama !
You noticed that you have made few well refinements for your setup, regarding BanditKarter I presume
Bandit was the very first to edit his setup, but yours are still unknown, or am I wrong ?

Merry Christmas Everyone from France

I think to explain me bad, I only said that by comparing the settings see them very similar, which I have already referred to that, because we don't use something very special xD 👍

Looks like someone's raised the front lowered the rear, alot of rear camber, ballast added hard dampers.. :) some nice banzai chicane's lol.. Glad am only watching this one unfold :)

Theme of the Day lol

Merry Christmas Everyone From Sunny Northern Ireland lol

you have a great view, awesome xDDD :cheers:

I live in the Glens alot of hills an waterfalls an rally's.. The rally scene over here is crazy..

Send us over some hot sunshine escama :) be well appreciated 👍

Last edited:
I live in the Glens alot of hills an waterfalls an rally's.. The rally scene over here is crazy..

Haha, well, I live in l Arboç del Penedès and over 8 years ago the WRC goes a mile from my house, when he still had neither bike, with more 13-year-old was walking to see my first stretch of the WRC, led by sebastian loeb ;) I grew up between the sections of Earth and asphalt, here in Catalonia, the world of the motor is different xDD :dunce:

sorry but I do not understand that I want to say with this ... sorry xD

:cheers:

Haha, well, I live in l Arboç del Penedès and over 8 years ago the WRC goes a
mile from my house, when he still had neither bike, with more 13-
year-old was walking to see my
first stretch of the WRC, led by
sebastian loeb ;) I grew up
between the sections of Earth and asphalt, here in Catalonia, the
world of the motor is different
xDD :dunce:

sorry but I do not understand that I want to say with this ... sorry xD
:cheers:

Thats cool that you grow up so close to that :) helps being motivated from early age :)

Where i live is a place called Armoy its Famous for Armoy Armada, 3 Road Racing Bikers that where greats 1 of them was JOEY DUNLOP, i live near NW200 :) 200mph bikes on public
roads :)

Haha dont worry i was only saying it would be nice if you guys would share some of the sunshine :)

Last edited:
Thats cool that you grow up so close to that :) helps being motivated from early age :)

Where i live is a place called Armoy its Famous for Armoy Armada, 3 Road Racing Bikers that where greats 1 of them was JOEY DUNLOP, i live near NW200 :) 200mph bikes on public

Haha dont worry i was only saying it would be nice if you guys would share some of the sunshine :)
I love 100 metres down the road from Carl Fogarty ;)

My setup for the Alpha Romeo MiTo, good enough for 1st place! ;)

I would appreciate if the owner of this thread would put it in the OP so it's easier for people to find 👍

Thanks for posting this Bandit, did wonders for the Mito!
Standard brakes seemed more manageable at 0 ABS for me then the racing brakes.
No alien time, but did manage to turn 1.01.247 using manual clutch with my TH8RS!

at the age of 8, I had my first motorbike, this is a very small town. motorcycle changed my life and lost a friend at that time also. It was a very good and bad time.

do everything with wheels makes me crazy xD, NW200 Isle of man does not? That envy... God, you have to breathe to racing every day... from catalonia to isle of man with all inclusive are approximately 800-1000 euros each one more or less friends calculate if one day we become mad at all and we'll see that magnificent race. haha

watch this, im the motorbike orange ... 14 years old in this video... xDD until recently I did not know that there were these videos... is a great reminder to see xD

this motorbike its preparated for me 100x100 all all all no or a 1 min in any motorcycle workshop, I started being a 49 cc and term in a.... xDDD

stop video in second 0:10 - 0:11 and watch my face LOOL

Looks like someone's raised the r,front lowered the rear, alot of rear camber, ballast added hard dampers.. :) some nice banzai chicane's lol..

this is my tune... xDD

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you lost your friend, yeah anything with wheels i just want to see what time it does :) i havent been to isle of man yet, theirs a thing called Mad Sunday an i think basically their is no speed limit haha.. I have been to NW200 many times :) Road Racing is on the edge!!! They must be nuts! Michael Dunlop at this year isle of man was on the absolute limit watching on TV..

Great Lap Escama 👍 your able to drive with red tyre blow up an not lose grip? I counted 4 or 5 times you had red tyre!! Makes me angry i did my whole lap without any red tyre xD

Now down to a 56:360 which makes me the 5th fastest brit. Rather pleased because like I said before I come from Forza and have spent many years playing racing games using a controller. Still gettting adjusted to using a wheel.

I have knocked half a second off my time by making adjustments to the tune that GTP McBride posted and I now reckon I could hit the 55s. However I will only share this tune with my fellow Brits:mischievous: I reckon the likes of BanditKarter and GTP McBride would hit the mid 55s because like I say I need more practice with the wheel.

Im not surprised to see drivers from Spain at the top however. I found on Forza the spanish drivers to be very talented.

Now down to a 56:360 which makes me the 5th fastest brit. Rather pleased because like I said before I come
from Forza and have spent many years playing racing games using a controller. Still gettting adjusted to using a wheel.

I have knocked half a second off
my time by making adjustments
to the tune that GTP McBride
posted and I now reckon I could
hit the 55s. However I will only
share this tune with my fellow
Brits:mischievous: I reckon the
likes of BanditKarter and GTP
McBride would hit the mid 55s
because like I say I need more
practice with the wheel

Im not surprised to see drivers
from Spain at the top however. I found on Forza the spanish drivers
to be very talented.

Well Done on improving on your time an sticking with this time trial showing plenty of motivation thats whats needed to improve 👍 when wanting to learn an improve everybody else time is irrelevant just focus on your time an just beat yourself :)

I only had an hour on this if even, i hate it when the first part the chicane can make or break a lap :( anyway still happy enough with my time :)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you lost your friend, yeah anything with wheels i just want to see what time it does :) i havent been to isle of man yet, theirs a thing called Mad Sunday an i think basically their is no speed limit haha.. I have been to NW200 many times :) Road Racing is on the edge!!! They must be nuts! Michael Dunlop at this year isle of man was on the absolute limit watching on TV..

Great Lap Escama 👍 your able to drive with red tyre blow up an not lose grip? I counted 4 or 5 times you had red tyre!! Makes me angry i did my whole lap without any red tyre xD

haha thank you, if it is a good time, I've watched it repeat many times and not turn like it because I play much with the tire in red and do not understand xD that turned what ago well is that step limits the circuit to a millimeter all the time.

If this year is the least that I've been able to follow the TT, I always tend to search the internet to see it live :cheers:

Well first proper effort on a TT on gt6 started in the 59s and slowly got myself down to a 57.050 for 113th running a new account for TT and wrs purposes so any of my existing friends GTP_SKYLINE is the new account name

Well first proper effort on a TT on gt6 started in the 59s and slowly got myself down to a 57.050 for 113th running a new account for TT and wrs purposes so any of my existing friends GTP_SKYLINE is the new account name

Same here... Started in the 59's and just got a 57:789. Maybe another .250-.500 if I try again tomorrow.

Great time SKYLINE and I will send a friend request for your new account.

Same here... Started in the 59's and just got a 57:789. Maybe another .250-.500 if I try again tomorrow.

Great time SKYLINE and I will send a friend request for your new account.
Thanks mate I've left 0.2 out there had a horrible first sector to other laps I've done but getting back in to it tomorrow for a sub 57

Just put a 56:209 in.

Have to say for someone who has no idea about tuning the guides on GT6 are very confusing. For example my laptimes became much quicker when I increased ride height at the front to max and min on the rear!

Getting very consistent on the first sector as im always hitting 14:800 on the first split time. Losing elsewhere I feel.

Just put a 56:209 in.

Have to say for someone who has no idea about tuning the guides on GT6 are very confusing. For example my laptimes became much quicker when I increased ride height at the front to max and min on the rear!

Getting very consistent on the first sector as im always hitting 14:800 on the first split time. Losing elsewhere I feel.

Put a little time in last night with the changes you sent to GTP McBride's tune (thanks to all who are sharing your setups!) and got to 57.3 pretty quickly. Feel like there's a 56.5 there. Which to the best I can tell is about where the fastest controller times are. So will be pretty happy with that if I can get it down on the track.

Crazy that the max front ride high with the rear bottomed out thing works on GT too. Know nothing about the tuning on this game yet, but the ride height like that is the exact same on most of the fastest Forza 4 setups.

Thanks mate I've left 0.2 out there had a horrible first sector to other laps I've done but getting back in to it tomorrow for a sub 57

Improved to a 57:4xx adjusting my BB a bit to 1/3 from a 4/6 before. Still need to work on the first corner/high speed chicane. Maybe another .500 in it for me.

I put in another run before the new year rang in and improved to a 55.675. There's another tenth possible, but I'll stop here, considering I'm only 1.5 tenths off some insanely fast drivers!

Back