• 23 comments

oink83

WRS Race Steward
Premium
United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
oink83
Seasonal Event Video Database

I have decided to create one super-thread that includes a video for every seasonal event that is running since I started making them (started since the last Pickup Truck race, August 2012). Not only that, but I have archived the discussion threads that was created at the time of each event, and linked it alongside its corresponding video, so should you want further info and see what other people are saying about the event, or somewhere to go to get more help, it's easy for you to find the correct place. Consider this a database to refer to, should you ever want tips for tracks, suggested cars, tunes that I make occasionally or anything else Seasonal event based!

Each fortnight that there is a new event set, I will add it to the thread. I'm also going to include the current Seasonal Time trial, which I also make videos for. These will be updated each fortnight (when a new TT comes out, the old video will be replaced by the new one). I'll post to the thread for updates, so either subscribe to the thread, or to my channel on Youtube to stay up to date should that take your fancy :gtpflag:

If anyone has feedback on how I could make this thread better, do say. Hope it's ok making a few posts.

Last edited:
Time Trial No.76 - 550PP Rear-Wheel Drive @ Spa de Francorchamps

Available 28/11/13 - 12/12/13
Discussion Thread

Last edited:
Seasonal Events (newest first)

500PP Classic Muscle Car Championship - 21/11/13
Discussion Thread

355PP Lightweight K Cup
- 09/11/13
Discussion Thread

550PP Lamborghini Exclusive - 24/10/13
Discussion Thread

470PP Pickup Truck Race - 10/10/13
Discussion Thread

420PP Japanese 80's Festival - 26/09/13
Discussion Thread

500PP World Classic Car Series - 12/09/13
Discussion Thread

871PP Ferrari Formula Challenge - 29/08/13
Discussion Thread

530PP 4WD Challenge
- 15/08/13
Discussion Thread

500PP FR Challenge
- 01/08/13
Discussion Thread

430PP FF Challenge
- 18/07/13
Discussion Thread

710PP Dream Car Championship
- 04/07/13
Discussion Thread

580PP Stars & Stripes
- 20/06/13
Discussion Thread

430PP European Hot Hatch Championship
- 06/06/13
Discussion Thread

400PP Japanese Classics
- 23/05/13
Discussion Thread

950PP Formula Gran Turismo World Championship
- 09/05/13
Discussion Thread

450PP Japanese 90's Challenge
- 25/04/13
Discussion Thread

550PP Supercar Nostalgia Cup
- 11/04/13
Discussion Thread

450PP Mini Challenge
- 28/03/13
Discussion Thread

650PP NASCAR Challenge
- 14/03/13
Discussion Thread

750PP Real Circuit Tour
- 28/02/13
Discussion Thread

590PP German Touring Car Championship
- 14/02/13
Discussion Thread

380PP NR-A Roadster Cup
- 31/01/13
Discussion Thread

400PP World Compact Car Race
- 17/01/13
Discussion Thread

600PP Super GT
- 03/01/13
Discussion Thread

580PP La Festa Cavallino
- 06/12/12
Discussion Thread

500PP British Lightweights
- 22/11/12
Discussion Thread

415PP Honda Civic Competition
- 08/11/12
Discussion Thread

620PP Supercar Festival
- 25/10/12
Discussion Thread

450PP French Championship
- 11/10/12
Discussion Thread

500PP Classic Muscle Car Championship
- No longer available
Discussion Thread

355PP Lightweight K Cup
- No longer available
Discussion Thread

550PP Lamborghini Exclusive
- No longer available
Discussion Thread

470PP Pickup Truck Race
- No longer available
Discussion Thread

Last edited:
Seasonal Event Video Database

I have decided to create one super-thread that includes a video for every seasonal event that is running since I started making them (started since the last Pickup Truck race, August 2012). Consider this a database to refer to, should you ever want tips for tracks, suggested cars, tunes that I make occasionally or anything else Seasonal event based!

Each fortnight that there is a new event set, I will add it to the thread. I'm also going to include the current Seasonal Time trial, which I also make videos for. These will be updated each fortnight (when a new TT comes out, the old video will be replaced by the new one). I'll post to the thread for updates, so either subscribe to the thread, or to my channel on Youtube to stay up to date should that take your fancy :gtpflag:

If anyone has feedback on how I could make this thread better, do say. Hope it's ok making a few posts.

You're a champion Oink, way to go mate.

This Is a must have for everyone to save in there bookmarks. Thank You.

This weeks Time trial event (73) is now live, and you can find my video and details in the OP.

Updated with this weeks event, the Lamborghini Exclusive!

Thanks guys.

Thanks @ToyGTone. Yes I am trying to get this sorted. Basically it seems as though the new website only allows for 5 "media" items per post (which wasn't a thing when I made this thread). Meaning not only can I not add any more videos currently to the thread, but I can't even edit it or change anything, without have to delete all but 5 videos. If I try to make a change, it just says "You cannot have more than 5 media...".

So for now, the new event isn't in the OP, but 👍 for posting that, and I've made some posts in the support forum hoping this can maybe be changed. Will update as soon as there is some kind of answer.

Ok, thanks for standing by everyone. Due to limitations on the new site design, I cannot embed more than 5 videos in the thread. So, I have had to completely re-build the OP to allow for such changes since I was not able to edit or anything without it throwing errors.

So, the embed limit is set to 5 videos per post, so rather than having all the videos embedded here, the 5 most recent events will be embedded videos that you can watch here on the page, or follow them through to YouTube and watch them there. For every video after the 5 most recent, what you are seeing is a screenshot of the video. It looks almost the same, but it's just a trick. These are litterally images I have pasted in, in place of the embedded video. They have each been hyperlinked back to the original video, so the only difference is, you will need to click on those videos, and it will take you to YouTube, where you will be able to watch it.

Was a heap of formatting and image uploading, along with all of the links, and was done late at night, so there may be 1 or 2 wrong links. If so, post in the thread of PM me and I'll work to get it fixed ASAP. The thread is also now up to date, with the latest seasonal video (Lightweight K cup) ready to view!

Enjoy!

Seasonal Event the end of the year 2012, I CCR_BRA playing with all assists off and internal vision, (is not replay) you can see the partial of each sector of the track
Thank you for watching

I appreciate the OINK by videos that are very well made, always accompany it with the channel excelent tips

The new event, Classic Car Championship is now available, and included in the OP, have fun!

Time trial 76 is live and updated in the OP. Is this the last time trial in GT5? Guess we'll find out after GT6 launches what they will do for these in GT5!

Just a question, which capture card is you using? I plan to buy one but i need to know which i gonna buy

Keep it up.

Just a question, which capture card is you using? I plan to buy one but i need to know which i gonna buy

Keep it up.
My most recent videos of about the last month have been using an Elgato Game Capture HD. Before that, a Hauppauge HD PVR.

Back