seek guide to full hd video recording in gt6

• Thread starter DKsDEVIL
  • 4 comments
Denmark
Denmark
mannfrommars
I do not know whether it's here or in hardware I need to ask.
I'm looking for a guide to record GT6 gameplay in high res.

can anyone help ?

The first step is bypassing HDCP on the PS3. EDIT: Yes, I've heard that an HDMI splitter works for that type of operation. I have not seen any successful 1080i uploads using a splitter. Personally, I record with a camera and try to keep glare to a minimum while focusing on a level, stable surface. After all, I do it to help people(Fair use) having issues golding challenges or winning races. It opens the lines of communication and gets people asking questions(or sharing tunes if I'm having issues). Heck, sometimes I post the videos if I cannot win in hope that someone will volunteer a tune or method. Are you experiencing issues recording GT6 with an HDPVR?

Last edited:
i think thats posibel with a hdmi splitter
i ll just love to here from someone that do it and what you use.

You can use an HDPVR with component cable and run the game in 720p, for youtube its already nice at 720p
Thats what i do.

The first step is bypassing HDCP on the PS3. EDIT: Yes, I've heard that an HDMI splitter works for that type of operation. I have not seen any successful 1080i uploads using a splitter. Personally, I record with a camera and try to keep glare to a minimum while focusing on a level, stable surface. After all, I do it to help people(Fair use) having issues golding challenges or winning races. It opens the lines of communication and gets people asking questions(or sharing tunes if I'm having issues). Heck, sometimes I post the videos if I cannot win in hope that someone will volunteer a tune or method. Are you experiencing issues recording GT6 with an HDPVR?

most video game orientated capture cards such as the elgato game capture hd come with a special svideo-esque connection which can carry 1080p to record in that resolution, then the elgato has a normal hdmi out which goes into your tv

quite simply this is my setup, nothing special but works perfectly fine

63GaW.png

this is the cable itself on the elgato online store, its cheap and you get one when you buy the capture card anyway

63Gia.png

http://www.elgato.com/uk/online-store

Back