M Mati_Blaster Messages 86 Poland Jan 21, 2018 #1 I would like to know how many copies of Gran Turismo Sport already have been sold. Vgchartz says it's 2,10 million but I think it's outdated result.
I would like to know how many copies of Gran Turismo Sport already have been sold. Vgchartz says it's 2,10 million but I think it's outdated result.
NoFinClue Messages 166 United Kingdom Jan 21, 2018 #3 TheGeologist Seven. Click to expand... That's numberwang!
TheGeologist Messages 2,294 Indiana Messages pie4july Jan 21, 2018 #4 NoFinClue That's numberwang! Click to expand... What?
Ginger yido Messages 251 United Kingdom Messages yido Jan 21, 2018 #5 Well there are over 4 million profiles so I’d imagine that numbers of copies sold tops that Attachments DE93F233-3B52-4C7D-BCB7-6061BDB8697B.jpeg 27 KB · Views: 23
NoFinClue Messages 166 United Kingdom Jan 21, 2018 #6 TheGeologist What? Click to expand... Heres some context:
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,441 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Jan 21, 2018 #7 Mati_Blaster I would like to know how many copies of Gran Turismo Sport already have been sold. Vgchartz says it's 2,10 million but I think it's outdated result. Click to expand... Until PD releases figures, nobody knows. Ginger yido Well there are over 4 million profiles so I’d imagine that numbers of copies sold tops that Click to expand... I play one copy of it on three profiles on one PS4. I imagine that's not an entirely unique situation. And actually I didn't even buy it, come to think of it.
Mati_Blaster I would like to know how many copies of Gran Turismo Sport already have been sold. Vgchartz says it's 2,10 million but I think it's outdated result. Click to expand... Until PD releases figures, nobody knows. Ginger yido Well there are over 4 million profiles so I’d imagine that numbers of copies sold tops that Click to expand... I play one copy of it on three profiles on one PS4. I imagine that's not an entirely unique situation. And actually I didn't even buy it, come to think of it.
M Mati_Blaster Messages 86 Poland Jan 21, 2018 #8 https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?stat_preset=nb_players_per_week 3,229,100 players