Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
I just had a nap and woke up from another nightmare. I was strapped to my bed, my arm was dissected with my veins hang out. Ayrton Senna had my veins in his mouth, he was blowing air into my veins, into my body. When he got tired he looked at me and screamed, then laughed.

Does this mean anything to you guys? Has anyone here had a similar dream lately?

Bring out the senna content so I can live in peace...please!
Senna is love, Senna is life.

Here's a novel idea: How about discussing the Senna content and its impending release rather than blathering on about the sound? This isn't a complaints thread, it's a DLC thread.

What really needs to happen, is for this flippin content to be released tonight.
That would be awesome but the quote is "coming to GT6 before the end of this week" so I'm talking myself out of wanting it today to avoid disappointment.
Keeping one eye open though, just in case. :sly:

That would be awesome but the quote is "coming to GT6 before the end of this week" so I'm talking myself out of wanting it today to avoid disappointment.
Keeping one eye open though, just in case. :sly:
Yeah, my hopes aren't up too high.
I'll wait until 7-8PM AEST (around 6-7PM where PD is), since updates can be pushed out then (BMW VGT for example).

So how many of the 4,000+ posts on here have anything to do with the senna content??? Can't be more than 1,000. To the other 3,000 post on topic or don't post here!

So SCEA said the update will come this week. Which means sometime in the next 48 hours. Crossing my fingers I get time to play it before my busy weekend, but 48 hours is not that long and I can wait... And thanks to @Jordan for chasing up earlier this week!

So how many of the 4,000+ posts on here have anything to do with the senna content??? Can't be more than 1,000. To the other 3,000 post on topic or don't post here!

So SCEA said the update will come this week. Which means sometime in the next 48 hours. Crossing my fingers I get time to play it before my busy weekend, but 48 hours is not that long and I can wait... And thanks to @Jordan for chasing up earlier this week!

I would give it till the end of saturday. We already know they will be working that day as they are shutting down the GT5 servers and patching that game

I see that the threat on the Senna delay on the Kaz Q&A has been deleated. Very poor moding. Sliencing people who criticise (as was seen again in the temporary closing of this thread) does little to encourage PD to improve from their failures. No doubt this will be deleated or i will get some warning or ban for voicing an opinion.

Edit: I'm going to put this here as one of the mods is proving my point again and again by deleating any further replies I put to their comments.

The response that you get for daring to have an opinion which isn't the same as the mods is simply deleation. Only other place I've seen this is on American Tea Party sites. Shame GTPlanet has the same level of maturity.

Last edited:
I see that the threat on the Senna delay on the Kaz Q&A has been deleated. Very poor moding. Sliencing people who criticise (as was seen again in the temporary closing of this thread) does little to encourage PD to improve from their failures. No doubt this will be deleated or i will get some warning or ban for voicing an opinion.

Take it up with the moderators instead whining about a thread that didn't need to exist in a thread that already does exist. The issue that has been said many times already (myself included) was a licensing issue on Sony's end, not PD's.

------------------------

Now, this is 1 car we will be getting a day or so.

I know, not Senna or a track in GT6, but the car is there. 👍

If you would have read that Q&A FAQ, they allow people to ASK QUESTIONS that aren't derisive toward Kazunori and/or PDI. You're allowed to voice an opinion as long as you're not being rude.

---

The car I'm looking forward to the most is the F3. I haven't driven many of those in racing games!

I see that the threat on the Senna delay on the Kaz Q&A has been deleated. Very poor moding.
Thanks for your opinion. Since the thread was founded on a completely incorrect premise, derived from a complete absence of actually reading the site and was effectively just an excuse to attack the staff at PD again based on something that wasn't true (which would be libel), it didn't belong in a forum whose purpose is clearly stated by the site owner. Its removal is in fact the very definition of the word "moderating".
Sliencing people who criticise (as was seen again in the temporary closing of this thread) does little to encourage PD to improve from their failures.
This thread was closed because its purpose is to discuss Senna content, not for bored individuals to spam it up with random images, gifs and memes. As I stated when I locked it. We like a little usefulness from our threads and when there was more information available I reopened it.

It actually stayed relevant for a short while too.
No doubt this will be deleated or i will get some warning or ban for voicing an opinion.
Nope. It will be for ignoring my instruction to stay on topic.

This is an end of this discussion in this thread. You may take it up by PM if you wish.

Just found a pic of the tribute menu, not sure if posted yet.

img_20140521_113449675_hdr.jpg

37 photos on the slideshow for 1960 to 1980, looks interesting.

Last edited:
I live 5 minutes walk away and would have been there that day. I wish some game had the Adelaide F1 circuit, Nonetheless, I cannot wait to wrestle that thing around Mount Panorama!
id love to have this track in the game it still stands now just been shortened as the Clipsal 500 for the V8SC for those who don't know 1 of the best racing tracks Australia has to offer

id love to have this track in the game it still stands now just been shortened as the Clipsal 500 for the V8SC for those who don't know 1 of the best racing tracks Australia has to offer
It's always a good race there - nose to tail and millimeters from the walls. If the course maker accepts GPS co-ordinates or something, we just might be able to make it, or something similar.

ETA. Thanks Sven!

Back