Senna's content on brazilian car magazine

probably because the sound is not good. If it was good would be thoroughly demonstrated.

Well seeing as it wasn't a Polyphony Digital official release they'd have no reason to hide the sound if it was bad. It's not like Polyphony Digital are producing propaganda.

A 1:25.084 for gold at Monza in the F1 car? Is that possible with a DS3? Reading the Brazil site you need to win, or bronze?, four races; a kart, F3 and two F1.
I was able to do low 1:20's in the F2007 during the GT5 days :)

So yeah it should be possible considering the chicanes and the Lotus' power

Well seeing as it wasn't a Polyphony Digital official release they'd have no reason to hide the sound if it was bad. It's not like Polyphony Digital are producing propaganda.

Reviewers are still only allowed to use approved media for reviews. Why do you think all game reviews on different sites use the same promo images through the page?

Anything else would be unrealistic to be honest, and would probably be complained about far more.

"Race seven/eleven/fifteen other Sennas in Lotus 97Ts around Monza!" would be ridiculous.
"Race against one of the X cars!" would be ridiculous and impossible.

There really isn't a lot you can do with one F1 car except time trials.
i agree but not for the RALT F3
as that year (1983) there was 1 RALT/80, 3 RALT/81, 6 RALT/82, 5 RALT/83 (senna was driving one), 1 magnum 833, 1 March 813 and 1 ARGO JMBX
ok they are not all the same, even the same chassis didn't had the same motor but .. why not doing it like a monotype race
there is also time tables of the race, lap by lap
so somewhere, it is kind of possible to "recreate" a race and let us race it

Wonder why the video had no sound :-D

It's because that video was made up from pieces from another 3+ minute video with a journalist talking through it. Whoever made the video only took the individual pieces where it showed gameplay and edited them together. No reason to keep the sound since it would just be chopped up half sentences, with no audible gameplay sound anyway.

Reviewers are still only allowed to use approved media for reviews. Why do you think all game reviews on different sites use the same promo images through the page?

So you think PD deleted the sound from the video, or told them not to play the sound? Really?

So you think PD deleted the sound from the video, or told them not to play the sound? Really?

I didn't say that, I was just speaking in a general manner about reviews. They can't publish whatever they want, it has to be approved material by the publisher.

I didn't say that, I was just speaking in a general manner about reviews. They can't publish whatever they want, it has to be approved material by the publisher.

Ah I see. I thought you were coming up with some kind of conspiracy theory for a second.

Please note that these brazillian reviews were made by non GT players.
They usually suck in driving, as you all saw during other GT events.

I would bet that getting bronze will be very easy.

Regarding the review by BrasilGamer:
-Graphic is good, although they have complained about shinny plastic texture on Lotus tires.
-Sound realism: good!
-Cockpit perspective: good!
-Handling: good!

The Lotus (graphics/handling/sounds) resembles the classic F1 cars from Codemasters game.

I was able to do low 1:20's in the F2007 during the GT5 days :)

So yeah it should be possible considering the chicanes and the Lotus' power
The course, overall, will be faster, especially at Lesmo. The car should have significantly more HP. It will have significantly less downforce. It should have something akin to Sports Hard Tires instead of the Racing Hards or Sports Softs compared to Racing Softs. With no aides, this should be a whale of a ride.
I reckon it will be something like Group C at Le Mans where you just glide gingerly through the turns, wait for it to straighten out and carefully blast the pedal to the floor.

13447_120088298035978_118512454860229_117089_6499992_a.jpg
Brava Giovanna, brava...

If the content is ready, why wait a few days to release it?

Also, why on Earth is that person driving with a wheel in chase cam view? Crazy.
I'm drifting only with the rear view as well for racing. I like to see my cars and everything else ;) .

Another 'gameplay' video from brazilian press (credits to Kapoow! site)

Main Menu:
XqUuD3k.jpg

Interface:
d10g7HS.jpg

F3 cockpit view:
1lU0idu.jpg

Lotus (3rd person view):
1M68dH7.jpg

Cockpit view in Monza' 80s (?)
i5tbbiy.jpg

Curiously the f3 isn't mentioned by the PS rep, but the new suits are. He also mentioned that the DLC will go online between the 27th and 30th May.

"He also mentioned DLC will go online between the 27th and 30th May."

So it means we will find the content in Ps store! Probably...

Curiously the f3 isn't mentioned by the PS rep, but the new suits are. He also mentioned that the DLC will go online between the 27th and 30th May.
"He also mentioned DLC will go online between the 27th and 30th May."

So it means we will find the content in Ps store! Probably...
This means, of course, we'll get the content on May 30th :rolleyes:

Don't forget people that there possibly won't be a 1.08 update. The Senna content is already there thanks to the 1.07 update. There might be just a small in-game update to simply unlock the Senna content. Could be done either way really, since a 1.08 will have to be released soon with the VW GT concept.

Back