Senna's content on brazilian car magazine

You bet I do!

happy-clap.gif
So is happy Toko hear to stay?

So people are complaining that it's just time trials now?

Bearing in mind how difficult it is to obtain F1 car licensing, what exactly were people hoping for?

Not a complaint per se if it was directed at me, If there is a complaint to be had it would be that on first looks it appears as though this content is much the same as the Vettel content, And you will have to excuse my opinion on this but Senna was a better driver and will always be remembered as that, Vettel would never be in the same league thus Aryton rest his soul deserves better deserves a hell of a lot more recognition than basically rehashed events from someone who with the best will in the world is a talentless petulant child.

Not a complaint per se if it was directed at me, If there is a complaint to be had it would be that on first looks it appears as though this content is much the same as the Vettel content, And you will have to excuse my opinion on this but Senna was a better driver and will always be remembered as that, Vettel would never be in the same league thus Aryton rest his soul deserves better deserves a hell of a lot more recognition than basically rehashed events from someone who with the best will in the world is a talentless petulant child.

The Vettel content was a series of one-make tournaments with three final ultra car time trials. This is three time trials, a real go-kart and two real formula cars, at least two track remodels, some of Senna's racing suits and a mini-movie. I'd say they're quite different packages. Besides, as I said earlier, what else could they have done?

As mentioned in the article, I had a good chat with SCEA and PD today, who confirmed the new content will be here within the next few days. Although the delay is unfortunate, it takes a lot of signatures and approvals to release something like this simultaneously in different countries around the world; it's a lot of work that most of us don't realize is happening behind the scenes. :eek:

As mentioned in the article, I had a good chat with SCEA and PD today, who confirmed the new content will be here within the next few days. Although the delay is unfortunate, it takes a lot of signatures and approvals to release something like this simultaneously in different countries around the world; it's a lot of work that most of us don't realize is happening behind the scenes. :eek:

So just to confirm, it won't be arriving in the next twelve hours or so?

did they comment anything on the brazilian rep's claims that there'll be more senna content in the future?

I'd die if PD added a new location into Photomode to go along with the Senna content, like the institute or something Senna related.

Back